It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 99
<< 96  97  98   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Yes, security.

SS turns down police radios because the SS have heard of scanners, available to the public and capable of receiving police radio communications. Why would the SS what the possibility of a threat having the the ability to eavesdrop on them?

And the SS doesn't offer equipment to local PD's, also for security. The reason SS communications remains secure is because scanners don't/can't eavesdrop on SS gear. Now, if some of that gear went "missing", following an operation with a local law agency, innocently or otherwise, it would compromise the ability of the SS to ensure that their operations were not being "broadcast" to any and all "bad actors" in the area.

I am not disputing the very real possibility that this fiasco was "set up" ("staged" would be a better term IMO), I am suggesting that the set up had a source other than the one most here are eager to blame.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Yeah you're right. Having no way to communicate makes it much more secure. /s

Holy Hollywood. I think I'd get better rationalizations from The Walz kid.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:36 AM
link   
There has been a lot of great analysis going over at the Peek Prosperity website. In looking for evidence of a second shooter, a strong case of just one shooter is emerging. A couple of images I have put together:

TMZ Source

Greg Nichols has also done some good work in triangulating the gun shot audio that points to shots 1-8 all coming from the same location.

I have been looking for a second shooter. There are a lot of discrepancies, irregularities, anomalies and lack of disclosure among all the different information sources available. Unless some new, strong evidence comes to light implicating a second shooter somewhere in the gunfire, I do have to accept a single shooter that day based on the evidence so far.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

That video leaves the door wide open that the other guy that is missing was that one they cremated before the case was even closed.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Shot through the stock, as reported.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

I have no idea what was removed and why. A note would be nice. All I'm doing is adding content that's on-topic. Here I have a video I watched and found this gov goofball leading Crooks around the rally. Kind of interesting, but was it the topic that was removed???? How am I supposed to know... it's certainly NOT off-topic as it was labeled.

Maybe someone can tell us more about the mystery asst assassin.

edit on 777Vam13America/ChicagoFri, 13 Sep 2024 10:32:00 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
rumble.com... Breaking 🚨: This Clips Just Surfaced From the President Trump Assassination Attempt

edit on 13-9-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 96  97  98   >>

join