It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: BernnieJGato
10,000 people who want to MAGA, more than enough people and they could have been asked before.

That isn't including the tens of millions of people throughout the US.

Can you even define MAGA for us?

Project 25.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead
If people are willing to die for their country I don't think those same people wouldn't do some acting for it.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab
I didn't use it in a derogatory way.

I said people who believe in making america great again would be willing to do some acting in order to accomplish that.

To me it is just a political slogan, but what does it mean to those who really want it?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
So people will take a bullet but won't fake taking a bullet?

edit on 21-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

10,000 people who want to MAGA, more than enough people and they could have been asked before.

Project 25.
Trump has nothing to do with that. That’s just exemplary of how brainwashed you’re from the likes of the MSM.

BTW: That was last week or so’s buzzwords, ketchup on your programming. 🙂
edit on 21-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I didn't use it in a derogatory way.

I said people who believe in making america great again

😱😱😱 Oh the horror!

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Project 25.
Trump has nothing to do with that.

Oh bs. Kind of like how he claimed he knows nothing about them, then claimed he doesn’t agree with everything they say in the same sentence. Or how how he gave that big speech about how important it was to donate to Heritage Foundation… project 25’s main sponsor. Or how all the main people involved with project 25 have been directly involved with the Trump administration in the past and will also be in the future if he’s re-elected. Project 25(aka the MAGA movement) is nothing short of a NAZI style take over of the government and Trump is deeply intrenched in it.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Project 25.

Oh bs. Kind of like how he claimed he knows nothing about them, then claimed he doesn’t agree with everything they say in the same sentence. Or how how he gave that big speech about how important it was to donate to Heritage Foundation… project 25’s main sponsor. Or how all the main people involved with project 25 have been directly involved with the Trump administration in the past and will also be in the future if he’s re-elected. Project 25(aka the MAGA movement) is nothing short of a NAZI style take over of the government and Trump is deeply intrenched in it.
MSNBC/MSM has been good to you 👍
edit on 21-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There is nothing horrific about it.

If it was staged and he pulled it off, good for him.

I'm not rooting for either side, I just enjoy the digging.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Project 25.

MSNBC/MSM has been good to you 👍

The MSM have completely sold out and aren’t even calling this out as they should be. But mark my words, Trump/MAGA/Project 25, whatever you want to call it, they’re going to drag down everything the US has been about for the past 250 odd years, and they’re going to take the whole world down with them.

If Trump wins, I think there will come a day in the future when people will look back on the past and just think… if only Crooks had of trained a little better with that ar-15.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
a reply to: TheRickestRick

Yeah. That's what I said.

Sorry, mate. Your comment didn't appear to be a rhetorical question. You literally asked 2 questions implying you were genuinely curious. Good to know you realize the MSM is 100% controlled.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Shooter's school says there are no records that he ever tried out for the Rifle team.

Trump Shooter’s School Releases Statement Claiming They Have No Records of Him Trying Out for Rifle Team

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Trump shooter Thomas Crooks was not a member of rifle team, wasn’t bullied despite previous reports, school claims

nypost.com... &utm_campaign=nypost

Do schools usually keep records of every student who ever tried out for a competitive club and didn't make the cut?

When it Concerns Firearms and Teenagers you would think they do .

In California maybe. Not in Pennsylvania, I wouldn't, which is a very pro 2nd Amendment state.

If you say so. Last time I looked at Pennsylvania's gun laws, it looks like you technically aren't even supposed to have a firearm anywhere off of your private property unless you are traveling to or from a shooting range, a gunsmith, or a hunting trip(for which you must have a special permit to carry the firearm off of your private property in addition to any hunting license).

Maybe if you mean that they haven't banned quite as many firearms as California has, you could be right about that. As far as upholding the Second Amendment with the letter of their laws, they are not very "pro 2nd Amendment", as you say. Only by way of comparison to states that have much more restrictive laws, as far as I can tell.

Back on topic, I'm pleased to see that Orange survived this heinous attempt on his life. Stay vigilant, my tanned friend. This is likely not the last time one of these bozos is going to try and get a piece of you.
edit on 21-7-2024 by badcabbie because: to add to the post

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie
I think you might want to look again. From what I found you don't need a permit or registration of a firearm in that state.

A permit to carry a concealed handgun seems to be the only restriction.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
So the medical examiner was also in on this? Occams razor man. no way in hell was this a MAGA plot.

Around 10,000 people attended the rally, so you have around 10,000 who might be willing to go along in order to do what they think is best for their country.

Im sorry but republicans will not self sacrifice themselves for a person who is not their family regardless of who it is.
I liek trump,but i sure as hell aint taking a bullet for him. COuntry can burn before Ill do that.
The medical examiner is a democrat as well there so They would not lie about a dead person or play along with a republican plot.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Im sorry but republicans will not self sacrifice themselves for a person who is not their family regardless of who it is.
I liek trump,but i sure as hell aint taking a bullet for him. COuntry can burn before Ill do that.
The medical examiner is a democrat as well there so They would not lie about a dead person or play along with a republican plot.

Nobody is talking about actually taking a bullet, we are talking about acting.

The medical examiner might think Trump is still a better choice than Biden, so they might go along. It isn't like Biden is putting on a stellar performance.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

delusional.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I think you might want to look again. From what I found you don't need a permit or registration of a firearm in that state.

A permit to carry a concealed handgun seems to be the only restriction.

Any person carrying a handgun in any vehicle or concealed on or about his person’ is required to have a license to carry or a Sportsman’s Firearm Permit (good only for hunting, fishing, trapping and dog training).
However, no license is required:
(1) to carry a handgun in one’s home or fixed place of business;
(2) when engaged in target shooting or while going to or from shooters’ places of assembly or target practice, provided the firearm is unloaded and the ammunition is carried in a separate container;
(3) for law enforcement personnel, including policemen, jail wardens, and sheriffs and their deputies;
(4) to carry an unloaded and securely wrapped firearm from place of purchase to one’s home or place of business, to or from a place of repair, or in moving from one place of abode or business to another, or from one’s home to a vacation or recreational home or dwelling or back, to recover stolen property, or to a location to which the person has been directed to surrender firearms or back upon return of the surrendered firearm;
(5) to carry while lawfully hunting or fishing or going to the place of hunting or fishing, provided one has a hunting or fishing license and a Sportsman’s Firearm Permit;
(6) while carrying a firearm in any vehicle when the person possesses a valid and lawfully issued license for that firearm which has been issued under the laws of the U.S. or any other state;
(7) by a person who has a lawfully issued license to carry a firearm and said license expired within six months prior to the date of arrest and that individual is otherwise eligible for renewal of that license;
(8) by any person who is otherwise eligible to possess a firearm and who is operating a motor vehicle which is registered in the person’s name or the name of a spouse or parent and which contains a firearm for which a valid license has been issued to the spouse or parent owning the firearm.
A Sportsman’s Firearm Permit is valid only for sporting purposes. It is obtained by applying to the county treasurer. The applicant must present his hunting or fishing license and pay a fee of $6.00. The permit is valid for five years. It must be carried with a valid hunting or fishing license.
Application for a license to carry may be made to the chief of police in a city of the first class (Philadelphia) or sheriff in the county where the applicant resides. Non-residents may apply to any county sheriff but must first possess any applicable license required by their state of residence. All information provided by the potential purchaser, transferee or applicant, including but not limited to, the potential purchaser, transferee or applicant’s name or identity, is confidential and not subject to public disclosure. The license is valid for five years from the date of issuance unless sooner revoked for good cause. The fee is $20.00 depending on county.
The issuing officer shall, within 45 days, issue the license unless good cause exists to deny. The state code lists several factors which preclude issuance of a license, including, but not limited to:
(1) being of a character and reputation that the applicant is likely to act in a manner dangerous to public safety;
(2) currently charged with or convicted of certain crimes;
(3) being a habitual drunkard or abuser of controlled substances;
(4) being of unsound mind or having been involuntarily committed to a mental institution; or
(5) having been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
When carrying a handgun, the licensee shall, upon demand of a law enforcement officer, produce the license for inspection. A license to carry or a Sportsman’s Firearm Permit does not authorize carrying a loaded shotgun or rifle in any vehicle. A Sportsman’s Firearm Permit does not authorize carrying a loaded handgun in a vehicle. A weapon is “loaded” if there is ammunition capable of being fired in the firing chamber, any cylinder of a revolver, in a nondetachable magazine, or in a detachable magazine that is attached or in the same container or compartment as the firearm.

www.nraila.org...#

That is actually pretty restrictive if you read it through and pay attention to the details. You could have a handgun unloaded, packed away in luggage in the trunk of your car, and without some sort of extra paperwork, you're breaking the law as far as I can tell.

Back on topic, why fake a shooting to bolster your numbers when your numbers are already really good? Especially when the exposure of such a hoax would destroy any chance you'd have of winning the election. Doesn't make much sense to me. Your conspiracy theory is broken.
edit on 21-7-2024 by badcabbie because: to edit the post

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
But it is an open carry state, in regards to handguns. Long guns have no restrictions.

I mean that is almost as pro-2A as Texas.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
You're the one who doesn't get it, talking about people giving their lives. The scenario I described was theatrics.

Whenever I bring it up people say "do you really think Trump would let this guy shoot at him and hope he just nicked his ear?"

The answer is no, but there was a counter sniper team 100 feet from the guy. Do you really think a counter sniper team would miss at 100 feet?

Then we have the faked pic and vid of the guy making it looked like he was on the opposite side of the building. Why do that?

Because they realized Trump's head was in the wrong position when he faked the grazed ear. The person "shooting" at him had to be on the other side of the roof.
edit on 21-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join