It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

They talked about this in the hearing.

There are only 4 people who are responsible for this.

Lead Agent in Butler for local Field Office.
The USSS Director.
The AG.
The POTUS.

The reason I say this, is that this is how it rolls uphill. There are only 3 in this chain of command. The fact that no one has been fired yet tells us that the three above think everything is ok.

Again. This was an attempted presidential assassination of a US President. Next to a nuclear attack on our country I cannot think of something greater to need to know the answers too. I think the media and Congress investigated the death of Floyd more than this.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: yuppa
You're the one who doesn't get it, talking about people giving their lives. The scenario I described was theatrics.

Whenever I bring it up people say "do you really think Trump would let this guy shoot at him and hope he just nicked his ear?"

The answer is no, but there was a counter sniper team 100 feet from the guy. Do you really think a counter sniper team would miss at 100 feet?

Then we have the faked pic and vid of the guy making it looked like he was on the opposite side of the building. Why do that?

Because they realized Trump's head was in the wrong position when he faked the grazed ear. The person "shooting" at him had to be on the other side of the roof.

So the bullet seen passing by trump after hitting his ear was fake? This was recreated by Garand thumb and the story matches up to the forensic examination. To many democrats in those local agencies to pull this off without them someone spilling the beans.
That "team "100 ft away was UNDER him apparently then because the counter snipers off the roof behind trump were about 400 ft away.
That man who was killed is actually dead,and that was not staged. the other people are wounded. You just cant admit you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This chat with Tucker and Posobiec is pretty definitive, thus far...

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
They have said the team was in the second story in the building behind the roof.

Nobody shot at Trump. It was staged.

The "bullet" in the single image can be photoshopped.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
There are only 4 people who are responsible for this.

Lead Agent in Butler for local Field Office.
The USSS Director.
The AG.
The POTUS.

Why can’t Trump or Trumps people be on that list? At the end of the day it was them who decided to do these rallies at vulnerable outside venues, obviously for the purpose of cutting costs.

Why is this angle not being considered by anyone, when it’s so clearly a major factor in how this incident was able to occur?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

At the end of the day it was them who decided to do these rallies at vulnerable outside venues, obviously for the purpose of cutting costs.

Are you being serious? Go start a different thread. Your logic is so flawed.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Senator mayrokis is saying multiple whistle blowers are telling him there was indeed supposed to be someone stationed on the roof, but they were snow flakes so they went inside.

www.wnd.com...

"In fact, the whistleblower alleges that at least one individual was specifically assigned to the roof for the duration of the rally, but this person abandoned his or her post due to the hot weather.

"The whistleblower further alleges that concerns over the heat prompted law enforcement to forego patrolling Building 6 and instead to station personnel inside the building."

❄️

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

At the end of the day it was them who decided to do these rallies at vulnerable outside venues, obviously for the purpose of cutting costs.

Your logic is so flawed.

Actually it’s not. My logic is flawless.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Your logic is so flawed.

Actually it’s not. My logic is flawless.

Typical Liberal.

“Look at meeeeeeee, I am the smartest in the room”

When in reality, they are the dumbest.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Then you should have no problems demonstrating it....

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Has this been posted jet?

BREAKING: Geo-Tracking BOMBSHELL Reveals Thomas Crooks’ Link To DC

Now, the Oversight Project, a watchdog group with the Heritage Foundation, released a report that could potentially link Thomas Crooks, a relatively unknown figure until now, to critical locations in the Washington D.C. area. According to the group’s findings, geo-tracking data from various devices suggests that Crooks had been in close proximity to key sites, including the FBI headquarters and Allegheny Arms—a location of particular interest to investigators.

FULL ARTICLE ...
trendingpoliticsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Then you should have no problems demonstrating it....

idk what you think it is I should be demonstrating. It’s already established fact that Trump was doing these rallies in parks and other open spaces, which obviously makes him incredibly vulnerable to any troubled young person with access to there Dads ar-15.

I just think back to when he did that rally in Vegas, people were passing out and leaving in droves in 108 degrees weather. Then Trump makes a joke about how he doesn’t care about them, he just wants there vote… but maybe it wasn’t a joke, maybe it was a blatantly passive aggressive comment.

In other words he was saying, why should I fork out for an inside venue for you bunch of peasants.

Can’t help to think, maybe that arrogant mentally just came back to bite him in the ass.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Hard to tell what they are saying but it looks like it's possible that someone from the FBI made frequent visits to the crooks home ?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

These DEI hires have no accountability.
They didn’t earn these positions.
The biggest problem with DEI is that it dictates decisions not based on performance or on the old virtues, merit and honor, but on demographics and ideology.
Failure is easily dismissed and blame easily shifted.
Another problem: DEI is hard to roll back.
Will the Secret Service jettison its goal of increasing the number of female recruits?
Will it reassign the women on the president's security detail?
Will the agency ditch the separate fitness standards and require that women prove as capable as men?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Blaming a shooting victim for almost being killed. 👎

Maybe he shouldn’t have worn such a short skirt and showed all that cleavage.
Kind of the same thing?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Look at this 2015 Article describing YEARS of Secret Service failures: www.theatlantic.com...

Because all lawmakers depend on the Secret Service, they pretty much have allowed the agency and its leaders to do what they want to do. SAD, but true.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
They have said the team was in the second story in the building behind the roof.

Nobody shot at Trump. It was staged.

The "bullet" in the single image can be photoshopped.

That's a NYT photo from an multiple award winning photographer, which was immediately released.

Don't you ever do any research?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
That's a NYT photo from an multiple award winning photographer, which was immediately released.

It wasn't immediately released, it was released the next day.

I could have photoshopped it in less than 10 minutes.

edit on 23-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
You got duped, those are 3 different people.

The 8th grade pic is Crooks.

The pics of the shooter don't have lip piercings.

And the guy in the bottom right was trolling and even put a video out saying they had the wrong guy, after Crooks was supposedly killed.

edit on 23-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join