It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It wasn't a staged shot, it was a staged grazing of the ear.

do you really think trump would agree to stand there and let someone shoot at him.

The shot could have been a blank and the "grazing" still would have happened. Brandon didn't even try taking the shot at 130 yards.

it's clear that you know very little about firearms, the wadding is not going to fly 130 yards. maybe a few feet but not a 130 yards.

edit on 21-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

otice that his Head was Not Blown Off so the Body could be Identified . Small Caliber Bullet ? A .22 Maybe ?

yes i do but you do know that blowing his head off could have been figure of speech that the guy used right after seeing crooks was hit in the head right?

ETA: and you did notice that we don't see the back of his head, so we don't know what that looks like.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

It wasn't a staged shot, it was a staged grazing of the ear.

do you really trump would agree to stand there and let someone shoot at him.

From what people are saying, it seems virtually impossible the shot was planned to turn out as it did.

Have they conclusively vetted the injury didn't happen some other way? Perhaps a video from his back which would have showed his right ear as he looked to the right? It would seem there was a slim chance the injury was fake.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I didn't need to see the pic to know/believe he was dead. I didn't learn anything.

If I didn't believe he was dead I could have clicked one of the links already provided.

I'm not saying graphic pictures don't have value or should be scrubbed from the Internet but some of us are eating pizza.

Anyway, I'm done talking about it.

šŸ•

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a reply to: 5thHead

You don't have to stare at mutilated corpses to understand history. It's not going to ruin my life. I'm not gonna have a breakdown over it, but it's not necessary either. Why not just put it behind a link like everyone else?

no you don't, but it helps to see what is being said is true or not. like some guy got all the pictures, well it obvious proof he didn't he didn't.

so if i would have just said picture of dead shooter, and didn't say if it was graphic or blurred out would you have clicked it?

what if it was a blurred pcture? what would a blurred picture prove? just that someone is lying there? how would you know if it was a real dead person or not take the lying media's word for it?

again if you or beyond knowledge think i lack candor i'm sorry about that, but as i said this is real life and sometimes it's ugly.

I see your problem. You don't understand digital photography.

When it was said that mysterious guy wanted the photos, it was a copy of the photos they sent him. It is quite hard to just give over the original photos like they are Polaroids. Unless he just took all their phones and that was never stated.

Yes, there is a danger that those first copies might be used to locate other copies on the internet and scrub them but they still exist until then

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Nobody was shooting at him. For all we know the first shot from the counter snipers in the second story behind the roof Crooks was on took him out. Then blanks were fired to give the impression that there were a bunch of shots fired.

it's clear that you know very little about firearms, the wadding is not going to fly 130 yards. maybe a few feet but not a 130 yards.

That is the point, nobody was actually shooting at him, they didn't want anything near Trump, they had a squib, and I don't mean a bullet lodged in a barrel, in his maga hat to stage the grazing.

edit on 21-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

the doctor that was his white house doctor during his first term said it was.and is healing well.

what he knows about ballistic forensics i haven't found any mention of.

Congressman Ronny Jackson, who served as a physician to President Trump and President Barack Obama, said he was concerned about Trump after he was shot and met up with the former president last Saturday.

ā€œI have been with President Trump since that time, and I have evaluated and treated his wound daily,ā€ Jackson shared. ā€œHe is doing well. As reported and witnessed by the entire world, he sustained a gunshot wound to the right ear from a high-powered rifle used by the would-be assassin.ā€

According to Jackson, the bullet came less than a quarter of an inch from entering the former presidentā€™s head and struck the top of his right ear.

ā€œThe bullet track produced a 2-centimeter-wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear,ā€ Jackson said. ā€œThere was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear.ā€

The doctor said the swelling has since resolved, and Trumpā€™s wound is healing properly, but there is still intermittent bleeding requiring bandages.

Miracle he wasnā€™t killedā€™: Trumpā€™s White House doctor provides health update on bullet wound

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Nobody was shooting at him. For all we know the first shot from the counter snipers in the second story behind the roof Crooks was on took him out. Then blanks were fired to give the impression that there were a bunch of shots fired.

That is the point, nobody was actually shooting at him, they didn't want anything near Trump, they had a squib in his maga hat to stage the grazing.

So, the retired fire chief and the others were all just acting according to you? They need an Oscar for dedication to realism.

Someone died and three others injured and you are saying it was all an act.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3
4 people acting for what is best for their country. Seems many more people have given more for the US throughout its history.

ETA: The windows in that two story part of the building behind the roof Crooks was on did open. Someone spotted an open window in a video. A counter sniper team was placed there about 100 feet from Crooks. I highly doubt someone who shoots for a living would have missed, although that is what we are being told.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

so the dead guy, and the two wounded, were just picked at random and everybody that was there sitting next to them and tried to help were actors all the cops and ambulance drivers were in on it to, hell maybe even the whole crowd was in on it.

to many people would have had to be involved for it to be a staged attempt. somebody would spill the beans at some point if as many people that it would take to pull something like this off.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

True . The Controlled Release of the Images of Crooks Deceased Body is another attempt by the F.B.I. to Withold Evidence to the Public .

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I see your problem. You don't understand digital photography.

if the guy in the gray suit knew anything about digital photography's he would have said give me your camera's memory card's or phones.
plus he would have had to id himself or someone to have copies sent, then there would be a record of where they went.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
10,000 people who want to MAGA, more than enough people and they could have been asked before.

That isn't including the tens of millions of people throughout the US.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

4 people acting for what is best for their country. Seems many more people have given more for the US throughout its history.

What this boils down to, by your thinking, is one side is willing to die for a cause? And you are saying this action of dieing is actually false in order to be a psychological operation?

The way I see it is the other side has more than a slight chance of having done this or allowed it to be done By Any Means Necessary.

It still could just come down to simple incompetence and trying to cover up said incompetence.

edit on 21-7-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I don't have a side, so I don't have a bias for one or the other.

It was an actual attempt, I just don't buy the idea that a trained sniper with a better rifle was going to miss at 100 feet but a guy without much experience, under pressure knowing he can be taken out at any moment and a less accurate rifle can almost hit his target at 450 feet but a slight movement of Trump's head saved him.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The possibility for either story being true is there.

That is why they are called conspiracy theories

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Strange they would not confirm an ID and badge number with supervisors before complying. šŸ˜ƒ

Ahhh who needs that stuff phttt! Lest we forget the administration weā€™re dealing with. šŸ¤Ŗ

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

10,000 people who want to MAGA, more than enough people and they could have been asked before.

I think you misunderstand the appeal of Trump.

I imagine the vast majority of Trump supporters if asked to help fake his assassination would say no and begin to consider alternatives.

By any means necessary is a Democrat thing. Conservatives don't typically think like that. Most are disgusted by that mentality. That's why they vote against it.

edit on 5310517America/Chicagopm21 by 5thHead because: šŸø

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Using ā€œMAGAā€ in a derogatory form is old hat. I know itā€™s a easy way to demean people that want to see our country succeed but do better. Can you even define MAGA for us? Iā€™m actually very curiosā€¦..

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join