It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Yeah all these coincidences finally added up 😃

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

could had swore it was posted same day a few hours afterwards. hmmm. Anyway keep it up,you want someone to drop this to the family so they can sue for defamation?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
could had swore it was posted same day a few hours afterwards.

The Times publication date is the next day. Could have been 6 hours after the event, since it happened a bit after 6 PM but I still could have photoshopped it in less than 10 minutes.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

SAME thing on his/her upper lip in all photos.

Looks they're hiding his tranny status like they are still doing with the tranny shooter's manifesto.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Yeah, that's him

I've noticed they are using an old pic of him as well. I was thinking it may be to actually promote sympathy or this guy. Amazing to read post where people say they feel sorry for him... He was bullied

Yeah, well everyone was bullied. And his classmates are disputing that claim anyway.

Conclusion? Looks like they may be using an old pic to hide his far left brain rot. These days cross dressers are patted on the back and given positive reinforcement. Sick really.

🧚

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

It is pretty telling that the prominent media pic of this 20 yr. old...is from when he was 12.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

There is/was more info on the Nashville trans shooter than there is on Crooks currently, and that is very relevant.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's also interesting that this pic exists at all. Where did it come from?

I assume social media but we are told he wasn't in to that.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: 777Vader
The timing is way off. Someone posted that he heard the shot and turned to look and that may have saved his life. The bullet was travelling almost 3 times the speed of sound it would have hit him before he heard the report.

Also there was a counter sniper team in the second floor of the building behind the roof Crooks was on. There is video of what their vantage point was and someone who shoots for a living wasn't going to miss the shooter at that distance.

Vantage point from the 2nd floor secret service coverage!

I thought that trump said he turned to look at a graph of border crossings or something like that.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

The media always does this. They find a 13 year old pic and put it out there. There is so much to this we will never know and now with the USSS Director stepping down it will be worse.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Correct. He turned as the shot was fired. This is what saved his life. He did not turn to where the shot was coming from.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So person telling us that the photo was edited with the bullet is also telling us who these people are?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra
I thought that trump said he turned to look at a graph of border crossings or something like that.

This was the position of Trump's head as he reacted to the sound of the gunshot. A .223 or 5.56 bullet travel faster than the speed of sound. He and some behind him react to the sound but the bullet would have hit him before that.

I think some people don't realize just how fast the bullet would have gotten there. We are talking 0.14 seconds from the roof to the stage.

edit on 23-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Please note the thread for alternative views of the Assassination Attempt on Former President and current Nominee Presential Donald Trump:

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So person telling us that the photo was edited with the bullet is also telling us who these people are?

No, I'm telling you who two of them are. I don't know who the person with the lip piercings is.

So the one from a school yearbook is Crooks, the pic of Crooks with a bloody face after being killed didn't have lip piercings.

The last guy was just trolling.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: 777Vader

SAME thing on his/her upper lip in all photos.

Looks they're hiding his tranny status like they are still doing with the tranny shooter's manifesto.

The chins are nothing alike, his is more pointed, the other two pics are more square. His eyebrows don’t seem to match the other two pics either, they’re thinner and what I assume to be a mole in his HS pic is resting right on his lip more like a herpes sore on lip. Ear shape looks to be a bit different too. I don’t think those are the same people.
edit on 23-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Same nose and same mole...same guy.
Kids change from age 12 to age 20...especially boys after testosterone kicks in.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Same nose and same mole...same guy.

What mole? Kid has a cold sore and the older guy has 2 piercings.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It's always the thing you don't see.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Chin.Nose. Eyebrows. Ears are close diff angles. If you were asking me if this could be the same person I would say yes.
It is true? do not know. I do not trust anything I am reading anymore to be honest.

Amazing how they knew who it was so fast to be honest.

If I showed you a pic of my son in 8th grade and now it would look similar.

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join