It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Strange they would not confirm an ID and badge number with supervisors before complying. 😃

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Strange they would not confirm an ID and badge number with supervisors before complying. 😃

Indeed.
Apparently, the number they sent the photos to, turned out not to lead to ATF or USSS.
It hasn't been reported who that number actually belonged to.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

did you ever post a link for this, i'd like to read or listen to it. cause the picture of his face with blood all over must have been missed.

link from miss beck in the two shooter thread,

PICTURED: Thomas Matthew Crooks Was Wearing a T-Shirt Promoting a Popular Firearms YouTube Channel and Was Identified Through DNA

edit on 21-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Having the photos would make locating them on the internet and eliminating them much easier.

They would probably have been very suspicious if that mysterious guy just said to delete them.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

did you ever post a link for this, i'd like to read or listen to it. cause the picture of his face with blood all over must have been missed.

Heard about it on Maria Bartiromo's show on FOX this morning.
She was interviewing Sen. Ron Johnson when he reveled it.
edit on CpmSun, 21 Jul 2024 12:39:28 -0500Sunday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Thanks for showing the actual picture of the dead shooter. There were many links to it posted in this thread but not the photo.

Many have a sense of decency that you lack.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
So the medical examiner was also in on this? Occams razor man. no way in hell was this a MAGA plot.

Around 10,000 people attended the rally, so you have around 10,000 who might be willing to go along in order to do what they think is best for their country.

edit on 21-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

found it on rumble starts at the 4:13 mark,

rumble.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

sorry it offends you, but this is a real history that has been made. if it was one of the victims i wouldn't have. but this is a POS that tried to infer with our country's election process and attempted to murder a former president and running for president again. people need to see who he was and what happened to him.

they don't blur out the killing of JFK , RFK, or Oswald do they?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Shooter's school says there are no records that he ever tried out for the Rifle team.

Trump Shooter’s School Releases Statement Claiming They Have No Records of Him Trying Out for Rifle Team

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Trump shooter Thomas Crooks was not a member of rifle team, wasn’t bullied despite previous reports, school claims

nypost.com... &utm_campaign=nypost

Do schools usually keep records of every student who ever tried out for a competitive club and didn't make the cut?

When it Concerns Firearms and Teenagers you would think they do .

In California maybe. Not in Pennsylvania, I wouldn't, which is a very pro 2nd Amendment state.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

found it on rumble starts at the 4:13 mark,

rumble.com...

Thanks.
That's it.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Shooter's school says there are no records that he ever tried out for the Rifle team.

Trump Shooter’s School Releases Statement Claiming They Have No Records of Him Trying Out for Rifle Team

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Trump shooter Thomas Crooks was not a member of rifle team, wasn’t bullied despite previous reports, school claims

nypost.com... &utm_campaign=nypost

Do schools usually keep records of every student who ever tried out for a competitive club and didn't make the cut?

The team coach said he never saw him either.

The headline I saw read something like "School as no record...". So, I assume the media was following up on someone's story. It doesn't surprise me that the media capitalized on inconsistencies. But some inconsistencies can be made sense of, sometimes. Sometimes not.
edit on 4120242024k05America/Chicago2024-07-21T13:05:41-05:0001pm2024-07-21T13:05:41-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

No they don't need to see this. If they want to they can click a link.

I don't need to watch videos of Muslims decapitating people in order to know it happens either.

When I was a kid my sicko father would stop when he saw road kill and make me stare at it. He would say "isn't that cool?" I would say "no" and he would say "what? It's like a science experiment." And I would say "there is no science here. It's just ruin."

My dad should be in prison btw. Makes me wonder about people that want to post stuff like this just to post it.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

i'm sorry your father tormented you, that's not right. and as i said this is real history, and images of it should not be censored.

so what do you do when you click a article that has those images in them, close them or continue to read?

shielding yourself from the ugly images of life is not very realistic they happen and sometimes your gonna see stuff you don't want to.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Brandon Herrera trying to replicate the shot on trump and the shooter.

Pretty much kills the idea that it was a staged shot.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You don't have to stare at mutilated corpses to understand history.

It's not going to ruin my life. I'm not gonna have a breakdown over it, but it's not necessary either.

Why not just put it behind a link like everyone else?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

sorry it offends you, but this is a real history that has been made. if it was one of the victims i wouldn't have. but this is a POS that tried to infer with our country's election process and attempted to murder a former president and running for president again. people need to see who he was and what happened to him.

they don't blur out the killing of JFK , RFK, or Oswald do they?

I am not offended. I just thought like all the others, people would have the common decency to post a link and not the actual image. If I wanted to see that, I would have clicked on a link available.

And no, that particular image is not of significan historical interest except to forensic science and certain individuals that can view it elsewhere.

Especially when I am eating pizza.

edit on 21-7-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

You don't have to stare at mutilated corpses to understand history. It's not going to ruin my life. I'm not gonna have a breakdown over it, but it's not necessary either. Why not just put it behind a link like everyone else?

no you don't, but it helps to see what is being said is true or not. like some guy got all the pictures, well it obvious proof he didn't he didn't.

so if i would have just said picture of dead shooter, and didn't say if it was graphic or blurred out would you have clicked it?

what if it was a blurred pcture? what would a blurred picture prove? just that someone is lying there? how would you know if it was a real dead person or not take the lying media's word for it?

again if you or beyond knowledge think i lack candor i'm sorry about that, but as i said this is real life and sometimes it's ugly.
edit on 21-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Pretty much kills the idea that it was a staged shot.

It wasn't a staged shot, it was a staged grazing of the ear.

The shot could have been a blank and the "grazing" still would have happened. Brandon didn't even try taking the shot at 130 yards.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Notice that his Head was Not Blown Off so the Body could be Identified . Small Caliber Bullet ? A .22 Maybe ?

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join