It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
AH!...THERE IT IS!

Thank you for showing me EXACTLY what you're all about.

Here I thought you would have spotted what I am all about from the The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: CarlLaFong
The Blackrock connection is weak sauce.

Besides Crooks supposedly bought the ladder that morning.

Reports are that he didn't use it.

The ladder from the photo on msm has a different number of rungs than the 5ft ladder from home depot. So either its a 5ft ladder that extends to 10ft or it is a 10ft ladder or it is not the supposed 5ft ladder he bought at home depot.

❗️💡❗️

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

AH!...THERE IT IS!

Thank you for showing me EXACTLY what you're all about.

Here I thought you would have spotted what I am all about from the The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt thread.

Apologies, if I missed that.

From your posts in this thread, it took me some time to ascertain that you had completely assumed the loony Leftist position on this tragic event.

My bad.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That's what my first impression told me too...

Whats your take on the other casualties?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

How much money would it take to fake those as well?

I don't know, but if I were down for the cause, I would gladly wear a squib for free and wait for the ambulance that Trump paid for to take me away.

It is funny to me that some people seem to think everyone in politics is capable of running a scam, except Trump.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Here’s a drone video of the rally setup.

x.com...

Thanks for posting that. I needed an overhead shot of the arena for something else.

However, I'm doubtful that that is drone footage of the setup. It looks more like the aftermaths of the event. My reasoning is:

1) The amount of debris strewn all over the grounds. Trust me, I was at the Monsters of Rock gig at Donington Park, UK, in 1988 and that's what the place looked like as we were leaving.

2) I'm pretty sure I can see the blood stain that runs from the shooter's last-stand position to the gutter of the roof.

From the X video:

From helicopter footage after the shooting:

3) Where did that footage come from? I can't believe that the kid flew a drone around the area prior to the event, even if the setup would have been a couple of days in advance of the rally.

edit on 20/7/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No apologies needed.

If it wasn't a staged crisis then it is tragic.

If it was staged, then good for Trump for pulling it off. xuenchen posted the video below in the other thread. It seems a counter snipers was positioned in the second story part of the building behind the roof Crooks was on. Also, the place where Crooks had taken position wouldn't have allowed for just a grazed ear because he was shooting from behind. That is why all the news stories started off placing the shooter on the opposite side of where his body and rifle werre laying.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
BREAKING: Fox News reports that a local sn*per team *did* fire a shot during the assas*ination attempt on Donald Trump.

The development appears to confirm that there were indeed three separate sho*ters as the incident unfolded.

According to Fox, a local sn*per tried taking out Crooks but missed.

A USSS sn*per was the one who took out Crooks in what they call a "one in a million shot."

"We're also told a local police sn*per took a single shot as well, but missed."

x.com...

Looks like they are confirming now that two LE sniper teams fired on the shooter.
One team missed their shot.
Looks like more incompetence to add to the already massive pile of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Something hit his ear, that reaction was genuine... Everything else smells

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
I don't know but from the position Crooks was in, he wouldn't have just graze his ear and, of course, Trump wasn't going to take a chance of someone on his team shooting at his ear to try and just graze it.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I don't know, but if I were down for the cause, I would gladly wear a squib for free and wait for the ambulance that Trump paid for to take me away.

So, by your theory, Corey Comparetore faked his death and funeral...and Trump purchased him a new identity and relocated him somewhere?

Does his family know? Are they in on the scam too?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It is possible if you are passionate about MAGA.

Look at Vincent Fusco. He seems to follow Trump wherever he goes.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Terpene
I don't know but from the position Crooks was in, he wouldn't have just graze his ear and, of course, Trump wasn't going to take a chance of someone on his team shooting at his ear to try and just graze it.

Trump had turned to look at the screen to the right and just behind the podium position at the same instant the first shot was fired. How does this make the ear woumd not possible?

The shot was aimed for his head and he moved. Most likely the luckiest head turn ever.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It is possible if you are passionate about MAGA.

Look at Vincent Fusco. He seems to follow Trump wherever he goes.

For your own sake...I hope you're just trolling.

Otherwise, please seek help...also for your own sake.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It is funny to me that some people seem to think everyone in politics is capable of running a scam, except Trump.

I can't speak for everyone, but as good as Trump may be, he isn't that damn good. If he did fake this, then anyone against him should be worried. He's well above next level, and will take over the world in a day or two. And some think he's a buffoon. LOL! It can't be both.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

This is still a conspiracy theory forum, right?

Here is another, and I said it in the other thread, the grazed ear was going to happen, regardless.

Crooks wasn't supposed to get any shots fired but, now that it is being said that two shots at him missed, he may have just started shooting without even aiming.

I looked at the video frame by frame from the moment he starts to react, backwards. Assuming 60 fps, the bullet would have taken less than 15 frames to get from the roof to the stage. His head hardly moved.

If he was looking straight at the screen his right ear would have been turned away from where Crooks was.

edit on 20-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

However, I'm doubtful that that is drone footage of the setup. It looks more like the aftermaths of the event. My reasoning is:

i agree with you, my main reason is you can see all the trash, the people that are basically dressed the same, light towers, golf carts driving around. this makes me think that's the wrap up after a evidence sweep by FBI and the Secret Service. just spit ballin here, all the people dressed the same and moving so quick maybe recruits from the FBI academy brought in for field training and clean up.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What!

Officials now say there was NO LADDER found ??????

roflol 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
That post is not really so much about Trump but the people that support him willing to do some crisis acting.

After all, in their minds they would be doing something great for their country if this sways some voters that might be on the fence or who are thinking of staying home that day.
edit on 20-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Here's a Thought . Crooks was Working for the Head of the SS as an Asset Loaned to them by the C.I.A. ........Discuss..

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join