It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yes, of course you're the victim here.

It couldn't be your opinions or arguments that not only lack in evidence but are also based in fantasy.......

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I hope you have noticed I have gone after others too. I am an equal opportunity dickhead. And the fact that you, sookie, and Anne are all females doesn't change the part where all three of you are staunch anti Trump, anti Republican, anti common sense people who happen to be female. If you were non-binary or worse yet, males, I would be equally dickish. Please don't think I singled you out.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

See, here you go. I've not claimed to be a victim. I've been trying to get you to refute what I've said since you insist it's not possible. You've been all over the place with what you think I mean and what you think I'm actually saying.

I've presented facts to support my claim. Your response has not once refuted anything I've said. You're denying that Jones supporters harassed families for 10 years? Did you see any of the evidence during the trials? Your stating these people just randomly chose to believe it was a false flag and to harass the families? Could you provide evidence to that for me? If not, the point that some Infowars listeners will act in the real world based on what Jones tells them stands true then.

You cannot have evidence that some of those in court who violently assaulted officers, because they were doing the right thing for the country didn't say that, because it was reported in the court cases by individuals in court at the time. So again, that stands to reason that there are people who will violently attack if it's for the "greater good".

There is overlap between both of these groups of people and Alex Jones. Add in a mentally ill young individual and this is plausible no matter how hard you wish it was not.

There is no fantasy involved in this. Except maybe yours?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You and I are good to disagree dude. You know I never take anything too seriously here. You don't want to just have to agree with everyone all the time or do you? Sometimes though you jump at me before you actually pay attention. As in this case, I never said you're wrong, none of us know. I presented an alternative. It's just as good as any other theory. At least I provided examples of why I believe it's plausible. I didn't just screech a feeling.
edit on 15-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
who remembers this masterpiece? ....☠️

Leftists made Broadway play on Trump *****ination

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

AWFL

A White Female Liberal

Lol

-Greg Gutfeld

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The gunman gained roof access without a ladder, according to a source briefed on the preliminary findings.

Witnesses had seen the shooter use the ladder. There are photos of the ladder. The police that retreated also use the ladder. These preliminary findings are not a good start.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I've presented facts to support my claim.
There is no fantasy involved in this.

Were you the one that said the shooters parent made him donate to Act Blue and that pissed him off enough to do try and kill Trump?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Also you:

Dude comes hot and heavy at me in every single post I make.

You have not brought facts. You've brought an interpretation unique to yourself and projected that as a possibility on someone else you you claim does not share your worldview.

That's the sum and substance of the problem with your theory.

The irony is that you've also been here supporting the judgements against Alex Jones for the exact same behavior.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I just don't want anyone to think I for real hate them. I don't. I just think you are more nuts than I am. But it's a sliding scale, so there is that. But for future reference, it's always easier to just accept I'm right an move on. I almost have my wife trained to understand that. Almost.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Some new stuff coming from ABC:

The building where gunman Thomas Crooks scrambled onto the roof and opened fire was the staging area for the local police tactical team doing overwatch of the crowd, two law enforcement officials told ABC News.

Sources previously told ABC News that the building had been swept, but investigators are trying to determine whether roof access had been properly locked down.

The gunman gained roof access without a ladder, according to a source briefed on the preliminary findings.

Link

Maybe he was in the building all night and had access to a trap door on the roof. 😬

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There is a photo of the area, complete with the ladder ABC claims not to exist.

Careful with that sourcing.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

And yet here you are wasting hundreds of words on pointless BS. All red herrings and false equivalencies and deflections roflol. Again, be careful here ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

A mentally disturbed person’s reasoning is flawed.

Does not matter which side of a line they appear to stand on — the reasoning is flawed.

It’s about the person themself. What delusion are they trying to fulfill in their disturbed mind?

Square pegs do not fit into neatly created “round hole” scenarios — no matter the attempt.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

There is a photo of the area, complete with the ladder ABC claims not to exist.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That is pitch perfect projection.

You have won the internet today Annee.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Maybe the ladder was from an earlier police sweep of the area? 😧

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Exactly what I was talking about, thank you.

The building where gunman Thomas Crooks scrambled onto the roof and opened fire was the staging area for the local police tactical team doing overwatch of the crowd, two law enforcement officials told ABC News.

Sources previously told ABC News that the building had been swept, but investigators are trying to determine whether roof access had been properly locked down.

Link

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Registered Republican.
One Political Donation.
No Social Media Presence.
Picked on in High School.
He was 20.
Never voted in a National Election.

When is the FBI going to stop using 4Chan to push these kids.

edit on 7152024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe the ladder was from an earlier police sweep of the area?

In the full interview with the first orange hair witness calling out to the police, he also talks about seeing the shooter using a ladder to get on the roof. With the rate this preliminary investigation, its going to take a while.

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join