It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Do you think Rachel Maddow should be fined Billions of dollars?

She influences way more people than Alex.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again. Do you not think the reasonable response would be to go after the people that did the harassment?

Weird to me that you continually advocate for someone being ruined for the actions of others.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If Alex Jones said it, then it's what all Republican's think. In fact, we have a direct neural link to Alex's brain, so we can be part of the collective. DERP as they say.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: UKTruth

Do you know though? It's possible sure. Maybe he did it for Taylor Swift, maybe he did it because aliens told him. Maybe he did it because Alex Jones said it would be beneficial to the country. None of us can be certain.

I just can't figure out how people on a site like ATS are fighting so hard against any possible theories but one. It's a sad shell of what it used to be.

members of ATS going with the most logical conclusion until more facts emerge? What the actual F has this site come to. I totally agree.

It's obvious the shooter was a gay reptilian from the 8th dimension and was trained by Alex Jones (who is a real ninja with a cape. a cape) How anyone could not believe this just boggles the mind.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The irony is that these are the exact same people who cheered AJ having to pay a brazilliion dollars.

There is nothing wrong with having theories and a trail of evidence to a claim, no matter how outlandish it may sound.

What is wrong is that these people aren't coming from that good spirited or good natured place. It's strictly and demonstrably partisan. And lying has always been on the table for them.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

If she lied and caused the same horrible harassment situations to the same people over a span of 10 years, then why shouldn't she be sued? You think I would say she shouldn't be?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Also surprising no visit to any injured or to the family of the victim.

You don't know that he didn't, neither do you know whether he has been in contact with them.
The two in hospital are in critical condition no? So that wouldn't be allowed. A visit to the grieving family in less than 48 hours after their loss would be insensitive right now.
I can understand why he went to play golf, it would have been cathartic, and not least.... whacking a few ball's would get rid of any anger he would have had. The man nearly lost his life, if that's how he will get through the different emotions he will now be experiencing, then so be it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

That is one conclusion, there can be possible other conclusions, with logical statements to back them up.

However, you yourself have decided that there are no other possible probabilities and others have taken to try to deride anyone that dare present other not out of the world possibilities. Trying to intimidate those that don't adhere to your own belief.

I'm open to the possibilities. There can be more than one you know. We all have the same evidence. None. So your conclusion is no more right than anyone else at this point. However, I will not try to intimidate you, or make fun of your conclusion. And no one has been able to state why anything I say was not a possibility. We have proven facts in a court of law of his sway over his viewers over a decade of time. We also have proof in court that people are willing to hurt those that protect our country in the name of "fixing" our country. Both of these things add credence to the possibility I mentioned. I have never claimed that is why the shooter did it as a fact.
edit on 15-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Solvedit

You would have thought there would have been an interview/statements from the doctors who treated him for an actual gunshot wound.

Also surprising no visit to any injured or to the family of the victim. Just a day playing golf.

Trump Launches Crowdfunding For Victims Of Shooting

President Donald Trump has authorized this account as a place for donations to the supporters and families wounded or killed in today’s brutal and horrific assassination attempt. All donations will be directed to these proud Americans as they grieve and recover. May God bless and unite our nation.

Raised so far:

clashdaily.com...
edit on CpmMon, 15 Jul 2024 12:00:12 -0500Monday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I'm confused. Is Trump a 47D chess player who formulated this master plan and pulled it off with the kind of precision our special forces could only dream of, or is Trump still orange and stupid, but (I have no idea how to square that circle, you will have to help with the "but")....

eta:
I do get it. You and Sookie are very angry. Trump just won the election and he's going to be your president. That upsets you. He's going to destroy democracy. He's going to grab you both by the ....well, you know. And he will nuke Canada. he hates moose. One scared him as a child and he never let it go. So in all honesty, I get it. But you had your election in 2020, and 4 years of your side. It's not your turn again. You have to accept this and find a way to move on and live. I believe in you.
edit on 15-7-2024 by network dude because: tea is the secret to life.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I never mentioned Trump at all when discussing the possibilities of why the shooter did what he did. So once again, I'm not sure what you're going for here.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I never mentioned Trump at all when discussing the possibilities of why the shooter did what he did. So once again, I'm not sure what you're going for here.

why don't you explain how it went down so I can fully grasp your mindset here. I might be confusing your delusion with sookie's.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

why don't you explain how it went down so I can fully grasp your mindset here. I might be confusing your delusion with sookie's.

You would be forgiven of the conflation.....

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

a reply to: Solvedit

You would have thought there would have been an interview/statements from the doctors who treated him for an actual gunshot wound.

Also surprising no visit to any injured or to the family of the victim. Just a day playing golf.

Trump Launches Crowdfunding For Victims Of Shooting

President Donald Trump has authorized this account as a place for donations to the supporters and families wounded or killed in today’s brutal and horrific assassination attempt. All donations will be directed to these proud Americans as they grieve and recover. May God bless and unite our nation.

Raised so far:

clashdaily.com...

I hate that his has to happen, and I wish that family still had him there, but it does make this a little easier to deal with, knowing they don't have to worry about that aspect of life anymore. I wish them peace and closure if that's possible.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Cultivating a narrative.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
A sick individual tried to kill a former president. I do not care who he is. Who he voted for. Who he donated to. What happened in High School. Who his friends were. He should have sucked the end of a shotgun and did us all a favor. Instead, he killed a father and wounded two other innocent people. Screw em.

We will FEAR NOT, but instead remain resilient in our Faith and Defiant in the face of Wickedness. … In this moment, it is more important than ever that we stand United, and show our True Character as Americans, remaining Strong and Determined, and not allowing Evil to Win. - Donald J Trump

What I care about is that our nation is suddenly more divided than ever. All of us knew this was coming but Trump is supposed to be dead. They screwed this up.

I do not trust what our government is going to do next. They allowed this to happen. You cannot tell me Mike Obama did not yell 'dammit they missed'...or HRC for that matter.

There will be another attempt on his life. Guaranteed.

edit on 7152024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 7152024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hmm..had to throw in a dig, just can't resist eh? Make you feel all manly and stuff to accuse the two females Sookie and I of being delusional?

So, again. As we have no evidence, we know your ascertation of fact that the only reason this person did it is because of "the rhetoric of the left".

I presented a potential alternate scenario. Not as a fact, but one possibility.

Alex Jones was interviewing Ivan Raikan on Infowars. They had a discussion about assassinating Trump. That although it would be horrible they said, in the same breath and sentence, he also said it would be great. It would be great because they have a list of "deep state" targets. If Trump was assassinated that would allow retaliation assassinations, from the President, to Hakeem Jeffries, and numerous others on down to some media figures.

If this young guy was a fan or watcher, could this in his mental instability spark an idea? We know again that Jones watchers have acted based on his words(court documents of 10 years of extreme threats and harassment, that spiked every time Jones mentioned the families). We also have court documents of " Patriots" who physically attacked police officers on J6 stating they felt that they were justified in doing so because it was to "right a wrong" or to make our country better.

It does not seem to be impossible that a mentally ill individual could believe what Jones said, on top of already established beliefs of quite a few people that hurting someone or killing someone ( Hang Pence!) For the betterment of our country makes you a true "patriot". Maybe dude thought doing this would start the "draining of the swamp" and he'd be remembered as a hero instead of a bullied boy.

No idea, but it's just one of the possibilities. People have attempted to assassinate a President for no political reason. We can both be wrong. Or you may be right. However we don't know. I was under the illusion that possible theories on ATS, which I believe I supported logically were welcome here. However you seem to have a crusade to belittle and disparage anything that does not fall in line with your own theory.
edit on 15-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

lol, It was the misogynist in me. I find females on ATS who think opposite of me, and harp on them relentlessly. I do it because I am a terrible person. It's a nervous tick.

Maybe you are right, and this kid got all squishy inside when Alex tells him what to think.

But there is more to this than just motive. He had the skills to make the shot, time and planning to prepare, money to get the explosives remote detonator, and magic rifle that can shoot sub MOA shots. So while Alex Jones may have used his telepathy to cause the action, this kid had some matrix level skills to pull this off. If he was all alone that is.

But your theory has as much validity as any others. I honestly do zero in on you because you are so aggressively anti Trump. What we call a poster child for TDS. But you are a big girl, and seem to be able to take care of yourself. Please don't think I don't like you. I just don't agree with you at all. Not even a little. If it makes you feel better, you are less nuts than your buddy in my eyes. You bring links usually.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hmm..had to throw in a dig, just can't resist eh? Make you feel all manly and stuff to accuse the two females Sookie and I of being delusional?

Luckily there is no shortage of non delusional females here.

Did it make you feel all virtuous and stuff to try and play the woman card?

As to the rest of your theory, you would have to assume that your interpretation of people you already see in a bad light was also seen by someone who by your logic, in a good light in order to act out what they heard and interpret it in the same manner.

Even your attempts at analog are woefully inaccurate.

Nothing wrong with theorizing and making it known.

...unless you're Alex Jones of course.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Some new stuff coming from ABC:

The building where gunman Thomas Crooks scrambled onto the roof and opened fire was the staging area for the local police tactical team doing overwatch of the crowd, two law enforcement officials told ABC News.

Sources previously told ABC News that the building had been swept, but investigators are trying to determine whether roof access had been properly locked down.

The gunman gained roof access without a ladder, according to a source briefed on the preliminary findings.

Link

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Huh? Dude comes hot and heavy at me in every single post I make. He has since owned up to just not liking me at all so he will weigh in, snark or belittle me just because he does not agree with me. That's in the open now, so no worries on my part and will not accuse him of making comments for any other reason besides he can't stand me. He and I are good on that front now.

I don't have to assume the shooter saw anyone in any light. I clearly stated "if he was a watcher or a fan" of Infowars.

I specifically gave the examples of fact of the influence Jones has over some of his fans and gave specific examples of fact that people broke the laws and attacked LEO by their own admission for "the good of the country".

When you present a possible scenario, you should have facts to support your reasoning. I did so. I did not state any personal feeling into the matter at all. I have not gotten angry and belittled or derided anyone for their own theory. I have stated they could be right, I could be right, none of us could be right.

I'm still lost how 5 hours later people keep arguing and going at me but really aren't saying anything. Just trying to twist what I've said, or explain what they think I mean. I mean exactly what I said.

And this interview was a few months ago. Plenty of time to enact a plan or whatever the shooter did. Again, we can all be off base on the motive.

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join