It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

HE was registered as a republican so he could cast a sabotage vote in their primary in that state.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Maybe the photos of the ladder are from after everything was over and the police put it there to clear the body?

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to find that the police used it to conduct the initial sweep, and then just left it there for the crooks to use.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

There is also a since removed interview that someone say this guy walking from a van to the building. The person said they alerted police. Wonder if the cop that stumbled upon him is connected to that.

Bottom line is this was allowed to happen. He was supposed to be dead. Days before the Convention. Haley would step in and the rest is history.

All attention would have been on his death and it would have faded away as a tragedy. Instead, by the grace of god he is still here and there is scrambling going on because there is too much footage.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

HE was registered as a republican so he could cast a sabotage vote in their primary in that state.

The very same people advocating for D's to change their registration to vote in R primaries are the same ones making this claim.

They know their base is on a sub level of stupid.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No Social Media Presence.

Not that has been verified. There was one Instagram account with the same full name as the shooter when their name was released. It got taken down shortly after. It was weird.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I'm not yet convinced that it was "allowed" or "planned."

There is too many years of DEI hiring practices for me to see this as anything but incompetence.

I'm very open to being wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It’s about the person themself. What delusion are they trying to fulfill in their disturbed mind? Square pegs do not fit into neatly created “round hole” scenarios — no matter the attempt.

Sure….says the person that says a man can be a woman.

A mentally disturbed person’s reasoning is flawed. Does not matter which side of a line they appear to stand on — the reasoning is flawed.
You have no idea how rich that is.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

The gunman gained roof access without a ladder, according to a source briefed on the preliminary findings.

Witnesses had seen the shooter use the ladder. There are photos of the ladder. The police that retreated also use the ladder. These preliminary findings are not a good start.

I had heard today that the ladder was attached to the building.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Can you imagine if that turned out to be the case?

The cops made a sweep of the place the SS identified the building as a security concern, the cops use this building as a base of operations and they just brush off the ladder bolted to the side of the building. Don't post someone there or anything.

You got a source?

Can we find any photos without the ladder?

link   
VANCE is now Trump's VP.

link   

You don’t know that, it’s just what you want to believe. All we know is that he’d been a registered Republican since April 2021.
edit on 15-7-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Can you imagine if that turned out to be the case?

The cops made a sweep of the place the SS identified the building as a security concern, the cops use this building as a base of operations and they just brush off the ladder bolted to the side of the building. Don't post someone there or anything.

You got a source?

Can we find any photos without the ladder?

Heard this on Glenn Beck's show this morning.
The ladder is a building roof access ladder attached on the side of the building.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

I heard that as well. Apparently all the pictures of the building have that ladder there. So if that's the case, it's probably part of the structure. And as you said, makes the security failure even more epic. They knew it was there and did nothing.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I had heard today that the ladder was attached to the building.

Maybe. It looks tucked away behind some trees. Would need to know it is there to find it.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

I'm not yet convinced that it was "allowed" or "planned."

There is too many years of DEI hiring practices for me to see this as anything but incompetence.

I'm very open to being wrong.

That’s where I’m at too. Way to early to make false assumptions about some wild conspiracy.

The incompetence though……that was a colossal failure in so many ways. Heads will or should roll over this.

This could’ve been prevented with 2-3 drones w/heat sig patrolling the area, helicopter wouldn’t have hurt either.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

You don’t know that, it’s just what you want to believe. All we know is that he’d been a registered Republican since April 2021.

But we do know contemporary history.....

Link

Not to mention the fact that we have to keep up with your sides absurd nonsense as well as our own.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
a reply to: frogs453

I've presented facts to support my claim.
There is no fantasy involved in this.

Were you the one that said the shooters parent made him donate to Act Blue and that pissed him off enough to do try and kill Trump?

Heck no! There is nothing to substantiate something like that. I would not post that.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Huh weird. You're using something that may happen and attributing it to this person, meanwhile you claim that it is incorrect to associate something that others may do with with the shooter.

Believe you fought me for hours for stating there are infowars listeners who act on his words.

So, from your link, you actually don't know the shooter did any such thing.
edit on 15-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Huh weird. You're using something that may happen and attributing it to this person, meanwhile you claim that it is incorrect to associate something that others may do with with the shooter.

No. I'm using something that has happened at the whims of the same ideological bend that the assailant apparently carries, backed up by his wallet and donation. Not to mention urge to murder a presidential candidate. That's not weird...that's logic.

Believe you fought me for hours for stating there are infowars listeners who act on his words.

It's possible. That being the argument and the notion. However putting that at Jones feet and wallet are all you. Like the rhetoric you are trying to articulate. Shouldnt you be culpable for the deceased gentlemans family under your own arguments?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

That’s where I’m at too. Way to early to make false assumptions about some wild conspiracy.

Then I guess any pre emptive comments on this attempt on the life
of the former President should just be ignored because they were
made to early?

A lot of people knew this was coming and it came right on time.
Like clock work.

Funny how many voices they attempted to silence just before
this happened.

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join