It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

He could very well be a left wing nut job. I never said he could not be. However, I did not know ATS was now a place where only one explanation was acceptable.

Any plausible theory should be discussed I would think, you disagree apparently.

Guess you should make a topic advising all ATS members to only state that the theory you believe is the actual thing that happened and anyone discussing anything else should be met with assumptions, claims they are saying things their post does not, and that any other theory is unacceptable.

The most telling part is all the folks like yourself here that fully signed off on Jones' 1 billion plus dollar judgements have zero qualms about conspiracies now.

We told you repeatedly that your lack of values would be the end of your credibility.

..and yall don't disappoint.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Huh? People believed his Sandy Hook conspiracies. That's why he owes money. People who believed him harassed families for years. So you don't think it's plausible that anyone would believe his discussion with Ivan that assassinating Trump would be a good thing?

I don't believe Jones myself. I've been on this conspiracy site for 20 years, you think I somehow only now believe in any conspiracies?

And stating someone may have taken Jones words to heart is not a conspiracy. Again, I do not believe Jones, however people do and as we have seen with the 6th, people had no qualms attacking police for the "benefit" of the country. I do not see what I've stated as far fetched for a mentally ill individual to believe they would go down in history as some "great Patriot". Until any of us get more information, one theory is as good as the rest. It's not my fault if people's delicate sensitivities are offended by it. I'm not offended by anyone staying it's a radical leftist. That's plausible too. However I was under the assumption that different ideas could be discussed on ATS. If I'm wrong, then the ATS owners should state only one line of thought can be discussed here.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Thank you for perfectly articulating my point.

No consistency, no logic and certainly no realistic reasoning.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
On CNN news.
"DHS secretary calls Saturday shooting "a failure" of security"
"Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has admitted the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump on Saturday was “a failure” of security."

edition.cnn.com...

OMG they just come out and say it!
yes they add on the end "of security".
but they put “a failure” in quots!?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Please explain how it is not plausible. I have certainly stated how it is. 16 million people watch infowars monthly. It has been proven in court that people take Jones words seriously, going as far as acting on believing him to act on it in real life. People have stated in court they are willing to hurt people to "help" our country. A mentally ill individual could certainly take those words to heart and act on them.

edit on 15-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Have we photos of the weapon the assailant used yet?

Have we information of where the ladder was sourced from?

Have we any reason why a 20 year old has zero social media presence save possibly an non used Discord handle?

Have we a reason why they cannot get into the assailants phone?

Parental statements?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Please explain how it is not plausible. I have certainly stated how it is.

Plausibility isn't the issue.

It's consistency, but as is expected, that notion flies waaaaaay over your head.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Consistency is not the issue at all. We are discussing a current event and possible reasons it occurred. But nice pivot instead of explaining why it's not plausible.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yet...consistency certainly is as you artfully articulated above Frogs.

What is your current version of plausible today?

I missed it.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I have been consistent in not believing Alex Jones. I have been consistent in following the Jan 6 cases from beginning to end which I used to support this point.

No, you explain to me how considering this ill young man may have heard this and acted on it is not plausible based on the the information I provided. None of us know for sure at this point. No one has any more information than anyone else.

I've stated multiple times that he could be a left wing nut job influenced by rhetoric, I'm open to hearing any theories on what may have been his motive. Isn't that what ATS was based on? Discussions with supporting points on what we think about events?

But do continue to veer off topic as you cannot refute the plausibility of this and try to make it about me. It shows that you cannot argue against it.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

No, you explain to me how considering this ill young man may have heard this and acted on it is not plausible based on the the information I provided.

What information exactly?

That AJ and some one else said something and your specific interpretation is mirrored by a impressionable 20 year old kid?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I have been consistent in not believing Alex Jones. I have been consistent in following the Jan 6 cases from beginning to end which I used to support this point.

No, you explain to me how considering this ill young man may have heard this and acted on it is not plausible based on the the information I provided.

I've stated multiple times that he could be a left wing nut job influenced by rhetoric, I'm open to hearing any theories on what may have been his motive. Isn't that what ATS was based on? Discussions with supporting points on what we think about events?

His motive is obvious - he hated Trump so much he wanted to kill him and acted on it.
WHY he hated Trump s much might be interesting to know, but doesn;t really change much.
Whta we do know is that the Dmeocrat party, left wing media and Hollyweird celebs have lied and propagandised to paint Trump as the biggest threat to the world ever.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Do you not know that AJ's words have influenced people in real life? You did not read and see what people did to families who lost young children?

There are people who obviously take what he says to heart.

It's not my interpretation you need to worry about. It's his viewers obviously you may need to worry about.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Do you know though? It's possible sure. Maybe he did it for Taylor Swift, maybe he did it because aliens told him. Maybe he did it because Alex Jones said it would be beneficial to the country. None of us can be certain.

I just can't figure out how people on a site like ATS are fighting so hard against any possible theories but one. It's a sad shell of what it used to be.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Do you not know that AJ's words have influenced people in real life? You did not read and see what people did to families who lost young children?

There are people who obviously take what he says to heart.

It's not my interpretation you need to worry about. It's his viewers obviously you may need to worry about.

I'm more worried about viewers of MSNBC, CNN, CBS etc....

They have a very large track record up to and including Saturday....

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Based on everything I've been hearing (and this not discounting conspiracy theories that he might have gotten help, or been purposely ignored in his attempt to allow at least one shot) but here's my take on the kid and his head space.

His dad is a Republican conservative, the kid both respected and feared his father (justly or unjustly is not the point here), and wanted to either make him proud or was fearful of disappointing him, (Abuse, no abuse, perceived fear of abuse, or honest desire to make him happy). He, however, sounds like he lacks serious social skills, so he ended up that "Weird Maga Kid" and got abused and bullied by his school mates. He probably perceived their bullying as unfair treatment of him for holding to the same beliefs as his father (Justly or unjustly) which explains all the stories of his strong conservative views and strong need to try and join the rifle club.

Time moves on, the situation at home and at school gets worse, especially in today's climate. His dad is getting more up in arms supporting Trump, meanwhile the anti-Trump sentiment builds up even more at school (as he perceives it, when it's possible he's getting push back even more because he's pushing back even more, because his father is pushing back even more, but it's also possible his school was very anti-Trump and he was getting truly getting bullied for support, both are possible). Thing is, bullying just builds and builds. He starts getting jaded and hateful against everyone, the kids at school, his dad, and the politics he blames for being why he's the outcast. He sees becoming democrat as a no go, too many problems at home, he can't stay Republican, he can't handle the abuse at school anymore. He both loves and hates his dad, so he can't and won't hurt him directly, but he now hates politics, and especially Trump who in his mind represents the reason he's an outcast, and the biggest hurdle between him, his father, and his school life.

So he's had it, he's at a cross-roads, he could go down the school shooter route, but at this point you're just another face in the crowd and it's not the kids he hates, he's not blaming them, his crosshairs are on someone else. Besides he has a point to prove (getting to that later), he's not going to kill his dad either, he loves him/but that doesn't mean he's not willing to hurt him or remove a "toxic" influence from his life, he's too cowardly to commit suicide himself, so what does he do? He goes after Trump, one, it removes Trump from his father's life, two, he in his mind becomes a hero to his classmates, and as petty as it is, but in his mind best of all, he sticks it to all the rifle club members that look down on him by going down in history for successfully assassinating Trump. As for blow back, he has no concerns, because this was suicide by Secret Service. Succeed or fail, it was no longer his problem, at least this way he felt he could at least die trying to do something.

Addendum: Actually he's no longer in school, so even the school shooter route is lost to him. Some of this doesn't line up. Still keeping it up, cause I still think there's some truth in this.
edit on 7/15/2024 by Aardwolfington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scratchpost
On CNN news.
"DHS secretary calls Saturday shooting "a failure" of security"
"Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has admitted the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump on Saturday was “a failure” of security."

edition.cnn.com...

OMG they just come out and say it!
yes they add on the end "of security".
but they put “a failure” in quots!?

Well of course Mayorkas is saying that. The entire startegy is to talk opposites. Biden does it every day. Just watch what The Admin does next. 😬

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Jeeze the Monday A.M. Democrat talking points is in full motion today. Major ass backwards deflections and lies underway. SM is loaded to the hilt too.

And now they just got swatted in their asses with the Trump classified documents case being suddenly dismissed (apparently the Jack Smith appointment was illegal) !!! roflol

Double Stamps discount 🤣

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

What is your strategic point with all the diversions, false equivalencies and name dropping that has nothing to do with the Trump shooting case? You seem extra frisky this morning.

And, please be carefully aware of what you post and how you post it on all SM incl here. Please be careful ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
watching nbc livestream and they said this kid got bullied for wearing hunting gear and a surgical mask long past when covid restrictions ended. its the same guy that interviewed the kid that went to school with him. the interviewer asked him and he said he couldn't really remember what he got bullied for specifically then said he was a loner and his clothes he wore hunting clothes and stuff nothing about a mask whatsoever.

but now they have the interviewer guy recapping that interview and saying the kid went onto say he got bullied for wearing hunting clothes and a surgical mask. either theyre making up the mask part or this kid said more that for whatever reason they cut out of his initial interview.

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join