It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Annee

HE was registered as a republican so he could cast a sabotage vote in their primary in that state.

You don’t know that, it’s just what you want to believe. All we know is that he’d been a registered Republican since April 2021.

yeahbut he donated money to a Democrat group 🤣 so maybe he was truly nuts

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Trump's next SS POTUS name...

edit on CpmMon, 15 Jul 2024 15:06:12 -0500Monday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

Then I guess any pre emptive comments on this attempt on the life of the former President should just be ignored because they were made to early?
I never said anything should be ignored. You’re conflating ignore with conclusive. It’s to early to come to any definitive conclusion is what I’m saying. Think and assume what you want but I wouldn’t bet the ranch on it if I were you. Make sense now?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Of course yes, I'm just saying that people who were saying
Donald Trumps life was in danger. Should in no way be
ignored.

Tucker Carlson
Dan Bongino
Alex Jones of course

I mean who couldn't see this coming?

Forgot to proof read sorry
edit on 15-7-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus

Of course yes, I'm just saying that people who were saying
Donald Trumps life was in danger. Should in no way be
ignored.

Tucker Carlson
Dan Bongino
Alex Jones of course

I mean who couldn't see this coming?

Forgot to proof read sorry

Concerning a Trump assassination, it’s been mentioned here for years. It’s a sketchy thing to talk about for obvious reasons, so the topic has always been on the low. Point being most of us here have thought about this and I don’t think it’s a surprise to anyone here that it happened. I’m more surprised that it didn’t happen years ago and I’m sure a majority feel the same way. It’s been a slow train coming but I believe most saw it coming at one point or another.

The shear hatred and vitriol from the left about all things considered Trump has been off the charts. Which is what got us where we’re at today. He’s beyond lucky he’s not dead.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The shear hatred and vitriol from the left about all things considered Trump has been off the charts. Which is what got us where we’re at today. He’s beyond lucky he’s not dead.

And where was all this hate before he ran for office?

How does running for office suddenly act on people like
some kind of evil spell over half the country? That is pretty
wierd.

Just like a 20 year old kid dsciding to complete his short life
for what shouldn't amount to anything for him. He should've
been out water skiing or anything else. Not climbing around
on a roof taking shots at people. Something else has to be
going on.

Is mind control and child sacrifice a thing? Sure does fill in
a lot of blanks if you ask me. People just don't have the guts
to believe or say it.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

It looks like the bottom of the ladder is wider than the top which makes me think it's like a step ladder propped up against the wall.

But the fact that it stops at the roof makes me think it's part of the building. It's not too short and it doesn't go beyond the roof. It's just the right size.

Can you imagine this dude trying to climb onto the roof only to find his ladder was just a wee bit short? If it's not bolted on and he brought it with him then he had to have a test run.

Also, it seems to be perfectly centered. Like it's part of the building. It's not off center like you would expect it to be if he brought it with him threw it against the wall in a hurry.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

That ladder is nothing special.
It’s an orange fiberglass ladder you can buy at any Home Depot or Lowe’s.
It’s not attached to the building.
Building ladders are straight up and down and extend above the roof line for safety. Most building codes are 3 feet.
It’s a building code safety mandate for ladders mounted to buildings.
I’d I had to guess, I’d guess the police put it there after the shooting.
Reports I’ve seen are that the policeman who first confronted the shooter on the roof was being boosted up to access the roof by another officer.
That’s why the officer couldn’t deploy his service weapon.
www.homedepot.com...

edit on 15-7-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

Best photo of the ladder x.com...
edit on 15-7-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Reports I’ve seen are that the policeman who first confronted the shooter on the roof was being boosted up to access the roof by another officer.

a reply to: Vermilion
My only problem with that is what is the point of climbing the ladder to check if you are unarmed and not ready to react to a threat? Looking at the picture it did not seem like he would have needed a boost up. I mean really, why even go up to check if you weren't ready to engage a threat?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

My only problem with that is what is the point of climbing the ladder to check if you are unarmed and not ready to react to a threat? Looking at the picture it did not seem like he would have needed a boost up. I mean really, why even go up to check if you weren't ready to engage a threat?

The officer didn’t climb the ladder.
The ladder wasn’t there.
Another officer boosted the cop up so he could check the roof.
He was climbing with both hands.
He couldn’t use his weapon because he was holding onto the roof with both hands as the shooter pointed the rifle at him.
He went up to check because it’s his job.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Annee

HE was registered as a republican so he could cast a sabotage vote in their primary in that state.

You don’t know that, it’s just what you want to believe. All we know is that he’d been a registered Republican since April 2021.

yeahbut he donated money to a Democrat group 🤣 so maybe he was truly nuts

I honestly don’t think they’ll find a strong political motive. The kid was a stereotypical mass shooter… probably just a kind of suicide by police type situation, except in this case it was suicide by secret service.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The officer didn’t climb the ladder.
The ladder wasn’t there.
Another officer boosted the cop up so he could check the roof.

Ok, I missed that part but it still leaves the officer without any ability to engage a threat. They had time before the event to plan and at the start of the event the policeman needs a boost to get a look at the roof, no ladder ready? Unable to engage a threat if he see's one? It still doesn't make sense to me. Who boosted the would be assassin up on the roof? It feels like putting a square block in a round hole. Story doesn't make sense.

He went up to check because it’s his job

Checking for a sniper at a presidential rally unarmed and getting boosted up by partner. Sounds like the Keystone cops to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

This isn’t hard.

Cops on scene being told by onlookers that there’s a dude on the roof.
“We have to check it out.”
“Dude, where’s my ladder?”
No ladder.
He bro, give me a boost and I’ll check it out.

Keystone cops scenario…

Cops on scene being told by onlookers that there’s a dude in the roof.
“Hey bro, let’s go look for a ladder.”🤡

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

It's likely that the cop didn't approach the building from the main entrance side of the building where the ladder was visible.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Ok. Yeah. So it's definitely not part of the building. Someone put it there.

If the police put it there to use after the fact then how did the crooks get up there?

I'm thinking it was the crooks ladder because it's sort of hidden behind the tree .

If that's the case he must have been up there previously. You can see in the better picture that the ladder is actually a little shorter than the roof. A few more inches on the roof or a few less in the ladder and he wouldn't have made it up.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

This isn’t hard.

Cops on scene being told by onlookers that there’s a dude on the roof.
No ladder.
He bro, give me a boost and I’ll check it out.

Keystone cops scenario…

Cops on scene being told by onlookers that there’s a dude in the roof.
“Hey bro, let’s go look for a ladder.”🤡

No way bro, they should have had ladder or a policeman on the roof ahead of time. What is with the last seciond rush job clown show. They were unprepared or part of the LIHOP program. No excuses, they were caught with their pants down or part of the inside job.
Then theres this..

Trump’s Would-Be Assassin Spotted on Roof by Officer Half an Hour Before Attack — Here’s a Split-Screen Video of the Moments Leading Up to the Attack

story just keeps getting better

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Reportedly, the building that the shooter took the shots from was the same building that the local police tactical team was using.
A total mess.
The point is, when time is of the essence, you’re not clowning around looking for a ladder when a quick boost will do the job.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

" Sometimes, iconic photos...just happen. "

Yep . Considering How Many Marines Died Raising this Flag , it was Very Important they got the Shot Right Trying Numerous Times for Posterity ..

edit on 15-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I like how not a day after the miserable "Hey they/thems, lets cool down the rhetoric" speech Biden and his team are back to calling Trump a threat to "Democracy" (whatever the # that means now).

That didn't take long did it?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Whoopie says a Lot of Things . Usually Really Dumb Stupid Chit . If she's Gynan She's Lyin' .

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join