It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

who had the most to gain by this?

Biden's critics have lost 'all momentum' due to the attack

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Irishhaf

That photographer took a better shot than any of the ones the dumb kid goaded into trying to shoot Trump took.

Sometimes, iconic photos...just happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

No, not 3 to 4 minutes after the shots were fired, i mean the 3 to 4 minutes between the shooter being spotted and the shots being fired.

the Secret Service had brought in Local Law Enforcement to help with security, and communications between them may have been hampered by not talking to the right people. then with all the noise radio chatter if the secret service sniper saw what was taking place with the peole on the ground, they may not been able to tell what it was about, and if they did they still had to find the guy among 8 slopping roofs on which the shooter could have been on, to tell what was happening. just because they saw somebody waving and yelling at them form 130, 150 yds, / 450 feet away, doesn't mean they knew what was happening.

one cop finally climbed the ladder to check it out. and reports say the shooter turned some say he fired at him and some say just pointed and the cop backed off.

the cop probably caused the man to rush his shot / shots, and in doing that probably alerted the sniper to where he was. cause you can see him secret service sniper looking through his scope, stop and look up, then look through again and fire.

edit on 15-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Irishhaf
The girl that kept ducking exposing his entire chest should never work a security detail again.

Trump was the one who chose to stand on that stage fistbumping the air for a 4 or 5 seconds more.

She ducked to pick up his hat. Now why would it have been so important to pick up that hat?

Well clearly it was over I would do it too. He also prayed as he fell down. ABC I think it was had the Dr who sat close to and attempted aid to the victim with the fatal head wound. Twice, they showed just a pic of DJT on his knees with his face pointed down near the ground and with hands folded in what certainly would have been a prayer if that was me.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: daskakik

So the leading candidate leading in the polls for the majority of states and within single digits in some deep blue states decided to stage an attempted assasination.

Puff puff pass.
I recall puff puff pass was the joint at a big college party.

Yea, someone was smoking something probably stronger than that to come up with that lunacy after all the media has done to be seemingly be imploring daily that someone better murder Trump or we all are going to hell.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

I’ve always liked Kid Rock. He also added a go fund me link that’s raised over 2 million for the victims, he’s a stand up dude.
Here’s what he had to say……
x.com...

I think when he moved years ago to Nashville, based on some of his videos he moved close to me before I got out of there. A place north of downtown that is big hills, some call a few of them mtns but they are not. It is beautiful and cooler than the streets of the 'Ville. He was going to lead the Christmas parade or something like that and pissed off the mayor telling a truth on the airwaves and they kicked him from Grand Marshall. A clue Nashville is not the 'ville any more.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

That would be a definite yes. We will never learn the whole truth about this, if that guy was a part of a group that some three letter agency stirred up, it will all be shifted away from their involvement. I said If it was related but that is not even a theory, just a possibility because those agencies bait people to make busts.

The guy was a 20-year-old loser who took his dad's gun. I really think we are back to the endless rhetoric of the left calling Trump Hitler, Fascist and will be a dictator once in power.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Solvedit

You would have thought there would have been an interview/statements from the doctors who treated him for an actual gunshot wound.

What was Dr. Jill's assessment?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The day of the ass sassi nation attempt was the two year anniversary of Ivana Trump's death.
Trump's daughter, Ivanka, said her mother was an angel protecting him that day.

I thought that was pretty touching.
edit on CamMon, 15 Jul 2024 07:25:41 -0500Monday 1amJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You can think that and I'll think he listened to Alex Jones and Ivan Raikin stating assassinating Trump would be great and beneficial because then retaliation assassinations can begin on their list of deep state people starting with the President on down to media personalities.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

You can think that and I'll think he listened to Alex Jones and Ivan Raikin stating assassinating Trump would be great and beneficial because then retaliation assassinations can begin on their list of deep state people starting with the President on down to media personalities.

if you say it often enough, it will be truth. now, repeat after me......

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

a reply to: Solvedit

You would have thought there would have been an interview/statements from the doctors who treated him for an actual gunshot wound.

What was Dr. Jill's assessment?

Whoopie said she is an amazing doctor and should be the surgeon general. No, really.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hmm...I think you don't like that it was actually said. Because you may not have noticed that it's been repeatedly blamed on "rhetoric" for 61 pages, yet you did not give this very same response to those posts.

When in fact, any assumption is as valid as the next at this point, as there is no further information available.
edit on 15-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

If Alex Jones said it, then it's what all Republican's think. In fact, we have a direct neural link to Alex's brain, so we can be part of the collective. DERP as they say.
edit on 15-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You're reaching. No one said all Republicans think that way. Was I discussing all Republicans? No. Is this theory far fetched? Maybe not. Numerous people who attacked police with bats,flagpoles, etc on Jan 6 stated in court they felt they were doing it to benefit the country. Maybe this guy was a fan of Infowars and felt he would be the ultimate "Patriot" and usher in the retaliation that could now occur.

As plausible as any other theory. A man shot a President because of an obsession with Jodie Foster. Mentally ill people are not the most logical.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The only time I hear that Jones guy is when he is on the news. I get the impression he might be doing something right if they hated him. If he stated what the leftist claim, then the hell with him. Is it a reptilian giving us the skinny? At least that one claims to be amphibian so there is that.
edit on 15000000463120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You're reaching. No one said all Republicans think that way. Was I discussing all Republicans? No. Is this theory far fetched? Maybe not. Numerous people who attacked police with bats,flagpoles, etc on Jan 6 stated in court they felt they were doing it to benefit the country. Maybe this guy was a fan of Infowars and felt he would be the ultimate "Patriot" and usher in the retaliation that could now occur.

As plausible as any other theory. A man shot a President because of an obsession with Jodie Foster. Mentally ill people are not the most logical.

Oh, so it was a lone nutter who you desperately want to NOT be a left wing nut job. Got it. Was there anything to the rumors he was an antifa kid? or is that still a myth?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

He could very well be a left wing nut job. I never said he could not be. However, I did not know ATS was now a place where only one explanation was acceptable.

Any plausible theory should be discussed I would think, you disagree apparently.

Guess you should make a topic advising all ATS members to only state that the theory you believe is the actual thing that happened and anyone discussing anything else should be met with assumptions, claims they are saying things their post does not, and that any other theory is unacceptable.
edit on 15-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I think his dad is Republican and the kid was registered Republican. But we have no idea what his relationship with his dad was like, so it could mean nothing or everything in either direction.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

There's quite a few moments there where the SS around Trump would surely have seen, heard something was up and should've taken Trump off stage. Still makes no sense that they didn't react until he was shot at

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join