It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

In legal theory, intent and recklessness are both the same level of culpability. That is, the SS is responsible, even without ill intent.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

Jeckov Kanani
@JeckovKanani
BREAKING: Jonathan Willis, the officer in the famous photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trump's rally, has informed the public that he had the assassin in his sights for at least 3 minutes, but the head of the Secret Service refused to give the order to take out the perpetrator. 😱

They prevented him from stopping the assassin before he took shots at President
Trump.😳[

I wonder what their coms sounded like. Maybe like...

Head of the Secret Service : "Willis, I know you've got a clear shot, but hold your fire. We need to let this play out."

Officer Willis : "Sir, are you kidding me? I've got the guy in my sights. He's got a rifle and a bad haircut. This is a no-brainer."

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   

In legal theory, intent and recklessness are both the same level of culpability. That is, the SS is responsible, even without ill intent.

I like how this guy lays it out. He's a green beret and has a great analysis to share. Also, I read that the FBI was having trouble getting into the would be assassins phone, if that is true then how could the FBI state that the would be assassin was working alone?
wow, we need to find out who is the mole, how many moles and where did they come from local, state, federal or contractors?
edit on 14-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I'm a few pages back...

Jeckov Kanani
@JeckovKanani
BREAKING: Jonathan Willis, the officer in the famous photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trump's rally, has informed the public that he had the assassin in his sights for at least 3 minutes, but the head of the Secret Service refused to give the order to take out the perpetrator. 😱

They prevented him from stopping the assassin before he took shots at President
Trump.😳

This story originated from a post on 4chan, which makes it highly suspicious.
x.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Funny how "lone wolfs" are attracted to large gatherings of Conservatives.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
Can you even name half a dozen?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

its called delayed reaction.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I’ve always liked Kid Rock. He also added a go fund me link that’s raised over 2 million for the victims, he’s a stand up dude.
Here’s what he had to say……
x.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab
I like some of Kid Rock's tunes but really, the guy that talks about being a pimp (human sexual trafficking) and selling drugs is the spokesman for the right in the US?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Of course something is off, something was off with the attempt on regan as well.

This shows either a level of incompetence that should get every management level SS agent fired for putting anything (DEI) over training to do their job, or people were paid to let something occur.. (the supposed counter sniper saying he was told to not fire till shots were fired, we should pay close attention to him and see if something "happens")

Also read that the SA in charge was the only regular on this day, because Jill just happened to be in the area and the local office happened to allocate the bulk of their resources to her, which lead to a piss poor scouting of the venue by the agents because they didnt have enough resources to do the job correctly, and a bunch of temps to be the protection detail. Hence them not hustling his butt off stage.

I will stay wager that the beat cops were on one freq, swat on a seperate freq, and SS on a third freq and nobody communicated to each other.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
You can wager what you want but Trump acted like he knew what he staged was done.

Composed while still looking shook and then take the pic that would win hearts and minds.

ETA: I wouldn't even be surprised if all the ABC agencies agreed and helped because Biden is so close to his expiration date. Two sides of the same coin.
edit on 15-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: KrustyKrab
I like some of Kid Rock's tunes but really, the guy that talks about being a pimp (human sexual trafficking) and selling drugs is the spokesman for the right in the US?
Oh please, nice projection and a ridiculous conjecture. I had no idea that no one was allowed to talk or sing about those subjects. You should try listening to some rap lyrics if his bother you. I guess with your logic, rap would be the voice of the left. 🙄

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
You should try listening to some rap lyrics if his bother you.

They don't bother me at all, I just don't think it is what the typical right leaning voters in the US think as OK.

ETA: I might be wrong but it seems that they think those kind of things are wrong.

edit on 15-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: McGinty

Why did the SS leave Trump on stage for those 2 or 4 minutes after the shooter was spotted?

they were with him on the floor on top of him behind a bullet proof bearier, the thing with the stars on it in front of the podium is bullet proof. many news reports about it.

plus those agents on the stage more than likely didn't know if there was another threat in the crowd, and didn't take a chance to move him until clear enough to do so.

No, not 3 to 4 minutes after the shots were fired, i mean the 3 to 4 minutes between the shooter being spotted and the shots being fired. In that small enough area 3 to 4 minutes aren't enough time for word couldn't get from the police to the SS that there was a potential shooter.

Sorry, i don't buy that! Even the witness was saying that he didn't understand why they were leaving Trump on stage between alerting police and the shots fired

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not talking about the time on stage after the shots were fired, but the '3 to 4 minutes' between the police being alerted to a shooter and the first shots fired.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Yep! And the follow up question would be, is it rationale for such highly trained security to make such inexplicable mistakes?

Maybe, maybe not! But if not then why would they allow, or even orchestrate this attempt?

What on earth could possibly be the motive for staging an assassination? What could a presidential candidate gain from such a thing?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Should there be a public call upon Trump to have a bipartisan or maybe foreign team of surgeons examine his injury and vet whether it is from gunshot?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

You would have thought there would have been an interview/statements from the doctors who treated him for an actual gunshot wound.

Also surprising no visit to any injured or to the family of the victim. Just a day playing golf.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Body Language – Trump Assassination Attempt

A body language analysis of Trump before, during and after the shooting. Was relaxed as usual at the start of the event. After, still has a lot of fight left in him as he took some time to gather his composure and signal to the crowd that he is still in the fight.
edit on 15-7-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   
guys guys guys i just had a thought maybe im totally nuts but i gotta get it out of my head right now.

what if ok i heard a clip of tucker talking about all the things they tried to do to trump like all the way back to 2016 or whatever the dossier all the lies the indictments impeachments whatever i personally believe they pulled the virus stunt on him also to mess up his first term.

they really dont want him in office for some reason.

already seeing a lot of people saying its the revelation antichrist stuff and we see how the media is portraying trump in the photos keep showing that badass photo of him under the flag and then we see that absolutely unbelievable photo of the bullet literally going right by his head. that photo is crazy.

as established throughout history the people who are really in charge have no problem killing innocent people to accomplish their goals. innocent bystander is no problem for them.

we are all asking why the media suddenly turned on biden. why? maybe because the people in charge already feel like he wouldnt win so now its on to plan b. theyre losing control of the sleeping masses. plan b time.

so now we have this scenario where the set up is made to feel like revelation even though guys i know im not even gonna get into it but i know trump is not the antichrist ok. i know hes not. or at least i dont think he is.

but what if as i asked in my previous thread about false flags what lengths will they go to to regain control?

they are gonna make trump the antichrist and do a bunch of crazy stuff to kill everyone now watch. just watch. we really have no idea what technology they have but i just know they are gonna fake a bunch of bs convince people trump is the antichrist and execute their depopulation plan.

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join