It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Also might not be a nefarious deep conspiracy, could be something like the FBI sting around the witmer kidnapping plot, they set something up and it got away from them thanks to incompetence.

That’s a good point. I could see them thinking this kid could get them to other people as well. Or just a letter of recognition for helping foil something they may have even helped come to fruition whether wittingly or not.

It’s just hard to say since it’s bizarre from every angle. Then again, someone crazy enough to do this on their own or get strung along isn’t all there anyways. Hard to find logic in people like that.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Trump is a Private Citizen at the moment , He could Hire his Own Security Service to Back Up and " Watch " his SS Protection if Need be . I Think he would be Crazy Not to do that Right Now .

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Spot on.

Plus, Trump now knows the vulnerabilities of the Secret Service, the women are not big enough.

🥸

edit on 01070131pm312024Sun, 14 Jul 2024 22:01:22 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

100% agree with you.

I hope they are vetting private security to fill in the gaps of the DEI hires.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

WTF...

they just let their protectee escape death my centimeters because of their "plan".

God I hope the RNC beefs things up then.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Spot on.

Plus, Trump now knows the vulnerabilities of the Secret Service, the women are not big enough.

🥸

Very vulnerable, especially considering who’s in charge of them….

This is the problem that my Secret Sources have cited: Secret Services resources were diverted to Jill Biden's event and away from Trump's because they followed agency protocol applying to Trump as a former president, according to two sources within the Secret Service community. There were also many supplemental agents from different field officers (not Trump's regular detail) providing security at the rally because Trump's regular detail has been overworked (some working 7 days straight), and only two counter-snipers.

But Trump is not just a former president -- he is the first in modern history to have run for president again -- and he has been the focus of several prosecutions and controversies (understatement intentional).

Who made the decision to divert the resources to Jill Biden's event?
x.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
Video of the suspect crawling around on the rough before shooting at Trump

x.com...

Already scrubbed. 😬

Not Really..........Check it out............I Have it .

chromewebstore.google.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: rickymouse

I think he was trying to be a martyr. He expected to die and go down in history as someone who saved democracy.

Well , We Will Never Know the Truth Now , he's Dead . But I Bet the PTB will Spin a Good Yarn in place of the Truth for Public Consumption ...

That would be a definite yes. We will never learn the whole truth about this, if that guy was a part of a group that some three letter agency stirred up, it will all be shifted away from their involvement. I said If it was related but that is not even a theory, just a possibility because those agencies bait people to make busts.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
The girl that kept ducking exposing his entire chest should never work a security detail again.

Trump was the one who chose to stand on that stage fistbumping the air for a 4 or 5 seconds more.

She ducked to pick up his hat. Now why would it have been so important to pick up that hat?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I heard Members of DHS were Among the SS Protection for Mr. Trump at that Rally . Joe Biden's DHS !

(post by Vermilion removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

which shows how far SS has fallen, she had no business listening to what he was saying it should have been Mr president we have to get you to the car and we will bring the stuff to you.

But when you have DEI hires, and use stand in's while beating the drum on how he is worse than hitler, we are bloody lucky there wasnt a second shooter cause that clown show team gave them multiple angles.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The other men around him didn't force him off the stage either and one guy was on the stairs but low enough to not interfere with "the pic", almost like Trump knew it was the photo op ahead of time.

That photographer took a better shot than any of the ones the dumb kid goaded into trying to shoot Trump took.

edit on 14-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Hey , Why Not . Remember the Air Force " Drills " on 9-11 ?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So the leading candidate leading in the polls for the majority of states and within single digits in some deep blue states decided to stage an attempted assasination.

Puff puff pass.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm a few pages back...

Jeckov Kanani
@JeckovKanani
BREAKING: Jonathan Willis, the officer in the famous photo of the two snipers on the roof at Trump's rally, has informed the public that he had the assassin in his sights for at least 3 minutes, but the head of the Secret Service refused to give the order to take out the perpetrator. 😱

They prevented him from stopping the assassin before he took shots at President
Trump.😳

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Hmm... That Sounds Like a Conspiracy to me...........

But....

edit on 14-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Something is off because people saw the shooter on the roof, a cop supposedly climbed up to the roof and then fled. The counter-snipers let the shooter take 8 shots before taking him out and and Trump asked for his shoes and stopped to hype the crowd and take a pic like he knew the show was over.

And they made sure to stop for the hat.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That's a girl's gun.

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join