It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

😂😂😂😂😂

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

how old is that link, it comes up, " Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else."
for me.

edit on 14-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The F.B.I. in a recent Release to the Press said they have Obtained Crooks Cell Phone , but have not " Gotten Into " it yet . LOL , they are Already in ALL Our Phones 24/7 Spying on US . Even their Standard BS has not Changed........

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
i hope this link works somebody posted this on another site its him the shooter i think. totally deranged

is2.4chan.org...

Ummmm wow.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm currently predicting that all the suspicious stuff will be brushed aside and dismissed by the MSM by blaming the untrained women (and men) in the SS and those half wit cops.

They already trash cops so they'll be fine throwing them under the bus

They'll say these people were dumb but not in on any conspiracy. Just really stupid.

Isn't that what they said when they whacked Epstein?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Only 20 year olds I know who can make a shot under nerves are country boys. And even they would pick a bolt.

If there were nefarious forces, they likely made their own jobs a lot harder. Lightning can’t strike twice without people really growing suspicious. And I don’t see how Trump loses now. Biden or no Biden.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
Video of the suspect crawling around on the rough before shooting at Trump

x.com...

Already scrubbed. 😬

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

He's now in the land of double voters 😃

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sisavran
Here is the thread proving that you are a hypocritical liar like usual and will continue to repeat your lies no matter what.
Thread where you have already been caught in this lie
STOP LYING.
It would actually be good for you to spend some time away from ATS since you can’t help but be a hypocrite. At this point you are just embarrassing yourself, but you never seem to mind that.

This thread isn’t about you. We all know you love to virtue signal and make things about yourself but it’s not. It’s about the attempted assassination of President Trump and how rhetoric like yours led to the deaths and injuries of innocents. Go take a look in the mirror to see who is responsible for this horrible historical event.
a reply to: Annee

Then why are you making this thread about me?

They were just clarifying the meaning of posts from people who lie all the time. Trump gets hate for trying to do the right thing and the folks trying to do the wrong thing would dance on his grave.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

The F.B.I. in a recent Release to the Press said they have Obtained Crooks Cell Phone , but have not " Gotten Into " it yet . LOL , they are Already in ALL Our Phones 24/7 Spying on US . Even their Standard BS has not Changed........

They always say that to make people automatically believe the phone locks are honored and never ever violated. 😎

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I got a Serious Question here for you ....Do you Personally Think the Shooter thought he would try and Kill Trump and then get Away without getting Caught or Killed Himself , or do you Think he Knew he was gonna Die in the Attempt ?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So I just heard Thomas Crook had a bunch of IEDs in his car which was parked over by where he did the shooting. I wonder if he was planning on taking one out of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaevs play book?

I wonder if he thought after shooting Trump he would make it back to his car and then get involved in a police chase so he packed a bunch of bombs in his car so he could throw the bombs out his car window at the cop cars like the Tsarnaev Brothers did?

I bet that was his plan

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think he was trying to be a martyr. He expected to die and go down in history as someone who saved democracy.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Personally I wouldnt use an AR for that shot, but yea the aim small miss small types are not the typical types to do this.

honestly after JFK and RFK I would have thought they would graduate to other ways of knocking someone off.

Also might not be a nefarious deep conspiracy, could be something like the FBI sting around the witmer kidnapping plot, they set something up and it got away from them thanks to incompetence.

*shrugs* no idea really.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I think he was trying to be a martyr. He expected to die and go down in history as someone who saved democracy.

Well , We Will Never Know the Truth Now , he's Dead . But I Bet the PTB will Spin a Good Yarn in place of the Truth for Public Consumption ...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

If he truly was planning this all on his own, I think he did it poorly other than picking a good spot. But a nerd with google earth could get lucky there.

Personally I think 150 yards with an AR is a dumb shot unless you’re really good.

I know plenty who can do it at a range, but I wouldn’t bet on them every time, especially for the sketchiest situation ever. And double that for a 20 year old.

Hard to say what people who are bad at thinking planned out.

I’d have to imagine anyone putting themselves in that situation are prepared to die. Not sure how he thought it would pan out.

Or it’s all much deeper than that, and we had a few handfuls of idiots.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
NBC is saying the SS knew the roof was a risk
And just blew it off and lit a joint. (Just kidding on that last part)

Two sources told NBC News that the Secret Service flagged a building near the rally site as a security concern. Investigators will be scrutinizing how a gunman was allowed to scale it.

Here's the uhh... Link lol. Maybe you can copy and paste it.

www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org...=From%20%251%24s& aoh=17210108990060&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fdonald-trump%2Ftrump-rally-shooting -secret-service-identified-rooftop-security-flaw-rcna161783

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

It isn't up for debate like cmon man the bullet DID nick his ear, it wasn't from somebody's watch strap like you have been saying. That is spreading fake news, it wasnt from a Secret Service watch strap, you know that. You know this is from a bullet.

Catch up on your reading of our posts.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: xuenchen

Perhaps a newCOINTELPRO operation, especially since The FBI claims so soon the kid acted alone. 😬

How can The FBI determine he acted alone so quickly???????

Definitely looks odd considering they say they don’t know motives or affiliations yet. So if they’re investigating that I find it odd they would say he acted alone.

Especially since they haven't even got into his phone yet. Like geez maybe he was getting messages on his phone to activate his one man terror cell from his boss?

Can't see whose been messaging him or calling him in the days, weeks, months leading up to this attempted assassination but the FBI be like "nothing to see here Thomas was acting alone" 😳

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I don’t have any doubt they’ve gone through all of his easy phone records and computer.

That could be done in no time at all seeing as that’s all sitting on their servers anyways.

But it would still hard to be confident. Someone could buy a burner smartphone with cash and it would take a little while to figure that out if the person tried to keep that hidden.

Either way, still odd.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join