It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

The photo happened before he was shot. there is no blood cloud in the air, nor has he moved his hand toward his ear in that picture.

Christ.

There were multiple shots , 3 to be exact.

the one that hit his ear was the second or third shot.

There were 8 shots from the shooter in total.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Ss sniper might have been local pd. Might have been trying to id the shooter as being friend or foe because of lack of organization and training.

It seems to me this is the most likely explanation for why they didn't just take him out, it would look very bad if they shot a Trump supporter trying to get a view of the rally through his rifle. He was probably also wearing that outfit so he didn't look out of place.

However, there were at least 2 different people telling the police they saw a man with a rifle on top of a building up to 3 or 4 minutes before shots were fired. Everyone seems concerned about why they didn't shoot the guy sooner, but it can be explained.

What cannot be explained, is why they allowed Trump to continue speaking for such a long time after they became aware of a potential threat. The only reason they were able to react so quickly is because they were already trained on him.

Trump should have been whisked out of there much sooner and it was a massive security failure any way you look at it. It almost seems like they left him wide open on purpose and serious questions need to be asked about how it was allowed to happen.

I don't particularly think this was a professional job, I'm sure there's more than enough crazy people fired up by the MSM who are capable of acting on their own. It seemed like an amateur with little training, even though he only missed due to Trump shifting his head at the last moment.
edit on 14/7/2024 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

A local cop spotted attempted-assassin Thomas Crooks just moments before he tried to kill former president Donald Trump — but failed to stop the gunman despite the clear threat, according to a report.

After rallygoers spotted Crooks on the roof of a manufacturing plant just 130 yards from the stage where Trump was speaking just after 6 p.m. Tuesday, police were notified and one officer climbed a ladder to investigate, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity.

The officer – whose department had been enlisted by the Secret Service to help with security — encountered Crooks, who pointed his AR-style rifle at them.

The officer then backed down the ladder, and Crooks immediately took aim and loosed about eight shots at the former president – grazing him in the ear, killing one bystander in the rally crowd, and gravely wounding two others, the source said.

So we seem to be missing information that "I'm sure the FBI will put forth".

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Perhaps a newCOINTELPRO operation, especially since The FBI claims so soon the kid acted alone. 😬

How can The FBI determine he acted alone so quickly???????

Definitely looks odd considering they say they don’t know motives or affiliations yet. So if they’re investigating that I find it odd they would say he acted alone.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Ss sniper might have been local pd. Might have been trying to id the shooter as being friend or foe because of lack of organization and training.

It seems to me this is the most likely explanation for why they didn't just take him out, it would look very bad if they shot a Trump supporter trying to get a view of the rally through his rifle. He was probably also wearing that outfit so he didn't look out of place.

However, there were at least 2 different people telling the police they saw a man with a rifle on top of a building up to 3 or 4 minutes before shots were fired. Everyone seems concerned about why they didn't shoot the guy sooner, but it can be explained.

What cannot be explained, is why they allowed Trump to continue speaking for such a long time after they became aware of a potential threat. The only reason they were able to react so quickly is because they were already trained on him.

Trump should have been whisked out of there much sooner and it's was a massive security failure any way you look at it. It almost seems like they left him wide open on purpose and serious questions need to be asked about how it was allowed to happen.

I don't particularly think this was a professional job, I'm sure there's more than enough crazy people fired up the the MSM who are capable of acting on their own. It seemed like an amateur with little training, even though he only missed due to Trump shifting his head at the last moment.

I am thinking the ones around Trump were the real ss along with others. The snipers and other officers that knew the shooter was on the roof were probably on different radio requencies. The real ss might have not know of the shooter until he started shooting.

That is probably why they did not move Trump out sooner.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TheRickestRick

No. The bullet nicked his ear. Why else would Trump grab at his right ear and then look at his hand. He realized he'd been nicked and then dropped down.

Maybe, I need to look at it closer. If it did that would be the craziest thing.

What do you mean "if the bullet nicked his ear that would be the craziest thing" ?

It isn't up for debate like cmon man the bullet DID nick his ear, it wasn't from somebody's watch strap like you have been saying. That is spreading fake news, it wasnt from a Secret Service watch strap, you know that. You know this is from a bullet.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The snipers and other officers that knew the shooter was on the roof were probably on different radio requencies.

That seems doubtful, but even if it was true, they still had ample time to relay the information and remove Trump out of harms way.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow, newfound respect for Jesse Watters and renewed respect to Fox News.

Best Story I’ve Seen on The Attempted Assassination So Far

Are we witnessing the dam breaking?? What if news companies like Fox felt the reins loosen a little last evening and are ready to start doing their intended jobs? One can hope.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
FBI just reported that the shooter acted alone...and that they still can't get into his cell phone.

Ha!!! Right. They don't know who he's been talking to because they can't get in his cell phone but yet they are sure he was working alone. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

Also there is a video where the camera is angled towards the roof and you can clearly hear a female voice screaming his name "Crooks". as if demanding and pleading he comes down from the roof.

So, he was with a female that knew him, yet he was alone.

😠

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

FBI says shooter acted alone. Which actually means ___________________________

Where have we heard that same thing before? 😃

I wouldn’t be surprised if some low IQ people worked together to send a young, possibly untrained man with a semi automatic to take a shot that would be hard for anyone who doesn’t know how to handle nerves.

I think if anyone smart was involved, they’d send him with a high grade bolt action hunting rifle or sniper rifle since they can be bought.

I’m not dismissing that nefarious forces were involved. I’ve known the government to be incompetent on many things.

But so far how it looks is a young dumbass thought he was making some glorious stand when he bit off more than he could chew and killed a salt of the earth citizen, grazed his target, and likely helped the chances of the side he hated.

One thing I’ll bet on, time won’t tell and no one will ever agree what happened.

This was a " Deep State " Op . These People are Bat Sheit Crazy . Trump is getting in the Way of their " Great Reset " , so he Had to go . They are Not Done either , They Will Try Again .You Cannot Trust ANY Government Alphabet Agency Now , they are All Compromised Thanks to their Puppet President Joe Biden . Mr. Trump is a Private Citizen and can Hire his Own Security Forces and Should , but you Know the Left Will say Trump is Building an Army and that he is a Wannabe Dictator . This Covert War is getting Hot Now , Look Out America !
edit on 14-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
that entire team that rushed the stage except maybe 1 guy seemed to fail to understand what they were doing.

The girl that kept ducking exposing his entire chest should never work a security detail again.

DEI needs to be set on fire, the head of SS needs to be fired and get back to hiring the best of the best and training being the #1 priority not having a diverse team.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Maybe that’s the case.

As I said, I don’t underestimate the incompetence of those in government.

But the last time a president was assassinated it was either a former army soldier or spooks.

And a lot of people question if Oswald could even make the shot to justify their belief it was spooks.

Maybe they did try to roll the dice with a basement dwelling zoomer with an AR.

I just suppose I’m not as confident to know what can’t be known as you. There are people with seemingly nothing to lose who do heinous things around the country every day. I can’t write off that he wasn’t one of them.

Where I did agree earlier is we live in an incredibly hyperbolic society, where anyone can find as extreme of a corner on the internet to validate their beliefs.

This little dipsh## probably thought he was a hero.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

" How can The FBI determine he acted alone so quickly??????? "

I mentioned that Yesterday . The " Lone Gunman " Theory is Standard F.B.I. Speak Now . The F.B.I. is there to Make Sure to Cover Up the Truth from the General Public .

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

The snipers and other officers that knew the shooter was on the roof were probably on different radio requencies.

That seems doubtful, but even if it was true, they still had ample time to relay the information and remove Trump out of harms way.

A lot or possibly most of the so called secrete service there were temps filling in. That causes communications problems if not handled properly.

One group over a hundred yards from the podium and around the end of a building knew the shooter was on the roof. Some officers but mostly civilians. The sniper might have delayed because he did not know for sure it was not an officer on that roof. The ones around the podium did not know what the others knew. They might have not seen the disturbence on the ground because of the building and trees.

It is all explainable from lack of actual ss manpower, training, and coordination between the different law enforcement agencies there. That in turn goes up to the top of the ss which then leads up to the doj.

I think the ss that were there were doing what they could with what they had but it was not enough to maintain safety.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Get a load from this......... ☠️

I'm editing the title for obvious reasons 😃

9 Years of Hate: Lincoln Project’s Rick Wilson Said Donor Class Must ‘Put a B****t in Donald Trump’

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The photo happened before he was shot. there is no blood cloud in the air, nor has he moved his hand toward his ear in that picture.

link to large picture

Here's a better set of pictures........

You can also see his pained face. Wonder how many acting classes he had to take to get that down. Sarcasm off….

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Video of the suspect crawling around on the rough before shooting at Trump

x.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I got the crime scene death pics of the shooter

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Doubled it
edit on 14-7-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If I was calling the shots... and I am not.

basement dwelling zoomer, especially one that registered to vote as republican is a better option than a spook.

Considering how many former spooks are doing the podcast thing now a days you run a bigger risk of being outed.

eta: best case scenario he makes the shot, and then gets smoked.

Worst case he doesnt finish the job, gets smoked and at least a cursory glance redirects an investigation to the old angry white radical stand by these days.
edit on 19Sun, 14 Jul 2024 21:19:35 -050019350909pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join