It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Mate its called a Flesh wound , A Graze or a superficial wound .....

Are you really going to act like you don't know what this is ???

Not acting like anything. I went back and watched close-up videos and changed my mind. My point was that to be scratched by a bullet like that makes you about the luckiest person on the planet.

Perhaps your views on God will change ....

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: xuenchen

Hi Xuechen! Who were the fake actors in this one?

The best thing for you to do now is be extra careful what you post. EVERYBODY is being watched. ⚠️⚠️

Do you have any clue about what's ready to happen? ⚠️⚠️

This is very true, Patriot act is in full effect, FBI has activated many "Social media terrorism task force" teams as we speak, they are monitoring all social media and making notes of the ones with extreme views and are watching the ones with extreme views that were already on the social media Terrorism task force"

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Biden speech in Detroit July 12 2024.

at 22:29 he says "over my d**d body" !!!! After a reference to Trump. Well Well Watson?? ⚠️⚠️

What did the teleprompter writers think when they wrote THAT?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm hearing a Rumor that the Secret Service had the shooter in their sights for 3 minutes before he actually shot at Trump.

and they were told to hold their fire on the suspected shooter.

Is there any truth to this ?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
FBI says shooter acted alone. Which actually means ___________________________

Where have we heard that same thing before? 😃

I wouldn’t be surprised if some low IQ people worked together to send a young, possibly untrained man with a semi automatic to take a shot that would be hard for anyone who doesn’t know how to handle nerves.

I think if anyone smart was involved, they’d send him with a high grade bolt action hunting rifle or sniper rifle since they can be bought.

I’m not dismissing that nefarious forces were involved. I’ve known the government to be incompetent on many things.

But so far how it looks is a young dumbass thought he was making some glorious stand when he bit off more than he could chew and killed a salt of the earth citizen, grazed his target, and likely helped the chances of the side he hated.

One thing I’ll bet on, time won’t tell and no one will ever agree what happened.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Rumors now surfacing that a large percentage of the secret service agents for this rally were actually Homeland Security temps.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Rumors now surfacing that a large percentage of the secret service agents for this rally were actually Homeland Security temps.

I would believe that simply based on observing 2 of the female SS agents who were incredibly frazzled and had zero idea on what to do and from observing 2 other male agents who equally looked confused.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Just heard that on Fox. Not trained for the job they were doing.

Ss sniper might have been local pd. Might have been trying to id the shooter as being friend or foe because of lack of organization and training.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

if we are to believe that this photo is real, then it shows a bullet coming from behind Trump and not in front which is where the shooter on the roof was.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: CarlLaFong

if we are to believe that this photo is real, then it shows a bullet coming from behind Trump and not in front which is where the shooter on the roof was.

That bullet has already injured Trump and is heading away from him. How do you get that the shot is from behind Trump as he is looking to his right in that photo?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Perhaps a newCOINTELPRO operation, especially since The FBI claims so soon the kid acted alone. 😬

How can The FBI determine he acted alone so quickly???????

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

The photo happened before he was shot. there is no blood cloud in the air, nor has he moved his hand toward his ear in that picture.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The photo happened before he was shot. there is no blood cloud in the air, nor has he moved his hand toward his ear in that picture.

Christ.

There were multiple shots , 3 to be exact.

the one that hit his ear was the second or third shot.
edit on 14-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Well given that this guy has been linked back to Blackrock already, I'm sure they told the FBI what to say.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

He was hit on the first shot, the other shots went in other directions. watch the original videos and see what I'm talking about, hell there's even unedited videos from the rally you can watch.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Well given that this guy has been linked back to Blackrock already, I'm sure they told the FBI what to say.

Good Point! 👍

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

link to large picture

Here's a better set of pictures........

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

He was hit on the first shot, the other shots went in other directions. watch the original videos and see what I'm talking about, hell there's even unedited videos from the rally you can watch.

No mate watch the video .

he flinched on the first shot .

it was the second or third that made him grab his ear.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

you do realize that there is a straight line of sight in any angle right? and jerking the trigger and not following BRASSF can make your shot miss, and go to either side of your target.

edit on 14-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

exactly, the bullet photo is in the first photo before he got hit. This also confirms reports from people at the event that claimed that they saw the puffs of smoke coming from the stage.

edit on 14/7/2024 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join