It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
FBI just reported that the shooter acted alone...and that they still can't get into his cell phone.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
a reply to: Connector

There’s quite of few of you here doing incredible gymnastics. Bravo.
Trying to say it was anything except a bullet.
The gymnasts are only from one side.
That’s makes it obvious af.
If you have to go to fantasyland to dream up anything contrary to an actual bullet, well it’s quite telling.
Why does it matter that it’s an actual bullet that hit him?

FACTS. Historical record.

I don't care if it was a bullet. A piece of debris or some other anomaly. I have no emotional attachment to this.

Trump was shot at. This is ATS is it not? Should we not Zapruder the crap outta this?

edit on C202477America/Chicago2024-07-14T18:56:18-05:00312024Sun, 14 Jul 2024 18:56:18 -0500 by Connector because: adhd

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

I've been reading it was a glass shard from the glass teleprompter that got hit. He had one on each side, so when he turned he could look at one or the other.

One teleprompter was left standing after the shots, the other one shattered allegedly.

This wasn't a sniper rifle it seems, it was an AR style rifle. So he just fired those 11 shots or whatever, and hit a lot of things around Trump.

That can makes sense too. My original point was the likelihood a bullet then we are talking about some crazy luck. When it seems bullets went everywhere my view was it was something else as the more likely cause, but it seems to have happened due to the shooting and not something that happen when the Ss were on him .

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Absolutely.
Are we looking for another shooter who hates teleprompters?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Reminder that this lowlife antifa coward did not just try to kill the next President based on propaganda and hate, but also murdered a universally well regarded firefighter and potentially permanently crippled another good man.

All because the media didn’t like what Trump had to say.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

if he was just grazed and not penetrated, he only gets 5 points. He needs 8 to get past this level. Penetrated gets 15 points. He will never catch up to Harris, but he has that "don't quit" attitude.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i hope this link works somebody posted this on another site its him the shooter i think. totally deranged

is2.4chan.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

If that is Really the guy who Shot Mr. Trump , he seems Full Blown Psychotic there .

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Watching the teleprompter reflection in the window above/behind Biden's head...on tonight's heartfelt speech.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

He was a registered Republican since 2021 and was wearing a Demolition Ranch t-shirt.

Where are you getting this antifa nonsense from?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

He was a registered Republican since 2021 and was wearing a Demolition Ranch t-shirt.

Gee...I wonder why he wouldn't wear his Antifa garb to avoid drawing attention to himself from the SS at a Trump rally.
edit on CpmSun, 14 Jul 2024 19:20:06 -0500Sunday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Obviously MAGA AF!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Careful what you post my friend. Be very careful what you post on any SM site. ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

I ran across that too.
I don’t think it’s him.
Just another wacko lib at Arizona State.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

He was a member of 4 different antifa chapters lol.

Definitely not your average Republican.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I’ll wait for the dust to settle before I lean away from him getting shot when a shooter was aiming at him and took multiple shots.

One things for sure, if it was a bullet that close to his ear there’s likely more damage than just the graze.

The bullet was likely still going faster than the speed of sound, so it would still be breaking the sounds barrier.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

If the FBI finds out he's a wannabe tranny...will they even tell us?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
FBI says shooter acted alone. Which actually means ___________________________

Where have we heard that same thing before? 😃

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join