It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I was shadow banned for posting this on YouTube, whether true or not it upset a lot of people, hence my account being flagged for misinformation.

Regardless, this still was an assassination attempt, seeing the limited images of Trump's ear, my amateur opinion is it looks like a grazing wound from a bullet than an injury from glass chards.
edit on 14-7-2024 by jrod because: Autocorrect

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted but it just adds to the strangeness. Especially in regards to the cop that supposedly confronted him.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The liberal misinformation is trying to deny that Trump got shot. They even try to say that he fell, is just incredible how the liberal propaganda works, still the idiots swallow the lies and keep promoting them, over and over again.

Trump got shot at, plain and simple, people need to get over it, because this will go into history and is nothing liberals can do about it

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I've been reading it was a glass shard from the glass teleprompter that got hit. He had one on each side, so when he turned he could look at one or the other.

It's also too low to align with the flesh wound on trump's right ear.

It's EXACTLY in line with Trump's right ear.
The camera perspective is from a lower camera angle to Trump and then the flying bullet just behind him.

Seen from a level perspective,...the bullet lines up right through the upper right ear.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

The problem is the step ladder used to access the roof. They make a distinct noise when you climb them. The shooter knew someone was coming up the ladder without even having to watch the ladder. Shoes, even bare hands make a step ladder make noise unless you are very slow and very careful.

The officer should have drown before looking over the top. He should also have opened fire when he saw the shooter with the rifle. Even though he might not have hit anything, that might have caused the ss sniper to take the shot.

Hindsite is always 20, 20 in all cases. We see how it would have worked much better with only slight changes but we were not there and they did not know what we now know at that time.

He would be able to hear that over the sounds of the rally??? Let's be serious here for a moment. A large crowd, loud speakers blaring Trump doing his thing and dude heard that cop climbing the ladder? Not passing muster for me.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I've been reading it was a glass shard from the glass teleprompter that got hit. He had one on each side, so when he turned he could look at one or the other.

I read that too, yesterday. There's probably even posts earlier in this thread saying that.

If this picture is any indication, the projectile pictured here is behind Trump, is out of the line of the teleprompters. It's also too low to align with the flesh wound on trump's right ear.

Why exactly is it too low to line up with his ear wound?

It is traveling at a downward angle. Things farther away look lower because the picture is shot with the camera at an upward angle. His right ear would be lower from this angle than his left ear because of that.

I think that was the injuring bullet by the way all angles come together.

Trump is very fortunate to have turned his head at the same instant the trigger was pulled making it almost a clean miss instead of a head shot.

edit on 14-7-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
a reply to: Connector

Glass scaffolding, crazy times indeed

Debris. Notice all those commas between my quick thoughts, spitballing and then the question mark?

watch the vid, what do you see?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

The problem is the step ladder used to access the roof. They make a distinct noise when you climb them. The shooter knew someone was coming up the ladder without even having to watch the ladder. Shoes, even bare hands make a step ladder make noise unless you are very slow and very careful.

The officer should have drown before looking over the top. He should also have opened fire when he saw the shooter with the rifle. Even though he might not have hit anything, that might have caused the ss sniper to take the shot.

Hindsite is always 20, 20 in all cases. We see how it would have worked much better with only slight changes but we were not there and they did not know what we now know at that time.

He would be able to hear that over the sounds of the rally??? Let's be serious here for a moment. A large crowd, loud speakers blaring Trump doing his thing and dude heard that cop climbing the ladder? Not passing muster for me.

More than just hearing the cop on the ladder...the shooter would've FELT the vibrations under him coming from the metal roof.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Absolutely he could. I have heard people coming up step ladders when I was on a plant roof that required earplugs to go inside. And I still had my earplugs in at the time. The ladders are that noisy and there are many silences between words in any speech.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

aluminum ladder banging up side a metal building can a make a hell of a lot of noise.
add a big fat ass cop you might as well be ringing a bell.

edit on 14-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

There’s quite of few of you here doing incredible gymnastics. Bravo.
Trying to say it was anything except a bullet.
The gymnasts are only from one side.
That’s makes it obvious af.
If you have to go to fantasyland to dream up anything contrary to an actual bullet, well it’s quite telling.
Why does it matter that it’s an actual bullet that hit him?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Why exactly is it too low to line up with his ear wound? It is traveling at a downward angle. Things farther away look lower because the picture is shot with the camera at an upward angle. His right ear would be lower from this angle than his left ear because of that. I think that was the injuring bullet by the way all angles come together.

not only the shooter could be jerking the trigger trying to hit his mark before being taken down. not even practicing sight picture nor alignment

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Ear plugs don't cut off noise. And we all have heard Trump do a speech. After he speaks its usually to rile up his crowd. The other fact that does not fit is the ladders location to the shooter. From all the photos the shooter was at the opposite side from the ladder. This disputes CarlLaFongs take also. Too far for the vibrations to be felt. Got to be the fly in the ointment on this.
edit on 14-7-2024 by hangedman13 because: Missed a thought

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Why exactly is it too low to line up with his ear wound? It is traveling at a downward angle. Things farther away look lower because the picture is shot with the camera at an upward angle. His right ear would be lower from this angle than his left ear because of that. I think that was the injuring bullet by the way all angles come together.

not only the shooter could be jerking the trigger trying to hit his mark before being taken down. not even practicing sight picture nor alignment

Yes. He was nervous and excited. That was made worse by just being found on the roof. He was trying to get what he wanted to do done before they shot him.

Might have been shaking and no breath controll also.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said.

And so it begins………

What begins? we have had assassination attempts before hell Ford has 2 legit attempts in two months, 90% lone nutter 10% this is ATS, thoughts

Im just gobsmacked, by how a shooter got on the roof for a shot, I need to see a map

From page 21 of this thread. He used a ladder between 2 buildings to climb up and he had cover to draw and keep the shooter distracted. Also no way the shooter "felt the vibrations"

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Plus, I am sure the shooter heard the people screaming that he got spotted in the rooftop, he was obviously and amateur on a mission.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Why exactly is it too low to line up with his ear wound?

Follow the line. It lines up with Trump's upper lip, which is well below the top tip of ear, where his wound appears.
edit on 4020242024k57America/Chicago2024-07-14T18:57:40-05:0006pm2024-07-14T18:57:40-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

From all the photos the shooter was at the opposite side from the ladder.

no he wasn't he was on the same side that the ladder and the covered walkway were on.

look at this video

if he was on the other side he would have been in plain sight and the SS team wouldn't of had to look for him on the 8 roofs of the glass company's complex.

at the 2 sec mark you can see the covered walkway, some kind of pack i'd say, his body blurred out and his rifle.

edit on 14-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You’re right! So you can refer to the pictures of both teleprompters being in tact after he was down.

So I guess the EXACT fact is: President Trump was grazed by a bullet on the side of his head nicking his ear, then dropped to the ground, probably due to training for scenarios like this, most likely evading the rest of the bullets fired at him.

Is that historically accurate enough for you?
Oh right, just as a reminder, there are multiple live videos of the event happening.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It’s best not to waste your time arguing with low-IQ cultists. Just wait for the videos of their breakdowns come January 20th. Should be even more fun second time round.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join