It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: burntheships

That cop could've been the hero of the year if he hadn't ran away.

Indeed. He could at least tried... I mean, look,
a report of a man on a roof with a rifle at a Trump rally,
one would at least have your weapon out and ready to
use? I get that if his weapon wasn't drawn he would need
to duck, but damn.

Together with all of the other holes in security, including
the line of sight and hesitation by snipers....something is
off. Hate to say it, but this was not all just an accidental
set of circumstances.

Agree.

That cop could have ducked for cover, pulled his weapon, and engaged the shooter. Could have, should have, but didn't.

At least, at least, the cop could have ducked and radioed the situation. But perhaps by then it was too late?

However, that brings up a different question:

How skilled was this kid to first draw down on a cop as the cop's head pops up over the edge of the roof, causing the cop to duck and retreat,

And then, within seconds, reorient his firing position, locate and acquire his target (Trump, presumably), and start firing?

Let's remember, this ain't no action movie.

Or is it?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

They all are. Someone, somewhere, pushes the majority of these people. Donald Trump was supposed to die yesterday days before the Republican Convention. They would have a new nominee. I believe that Biden was to step down when this was completed and you would have a completely controlled election.

There is a reason is happened yesterday and honestly, by the grace of god, his head did not explode on national TV. That is what almost happened. That is what is wanted.

With all of the White Supremacy out there in 8 years there were no actual attempts on Obama.

The Head of the USSS needs to simply step down. Now.

" Director Kimberly A. Cheatle "

This Woman is Directly Responsable for the Lapses in the Security for a Present and Former POTUS . She Must be Questioned INTENSLY by a Independent Counsel for Her Incompetence in Her Role in this Tragic Event .
edit on 14-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Who dialed your clock today? 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sisavran
Here is the thread proving that you are a hypocritical liar like usual and will continue to repeat your lies no matter what.
Thread where you have already been caught in this lie
STOP LYING.
It would actually be good for you to spend some time away from ATS since you can’t help but be a hypocrite. At this point you are just embarrassing yourself, but you never seem to mind that.

This thread isn’t about you. We all know you love to virtue signal and make things about yourself but it’s not. It’s about the attempted assassination of President Trump and how rhetoric like yours led to the deaths and injuries of innocents. Go take a look in the mirror to see who is responsible for this horrible historical event.
a reply to: Annee

Then why are you making this thread about me?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: matafuchs

Ugh. Very sad.

I get angry reading posts that "God saved Trump!" Like what? So God chose to kill the fire fighter family guy?

You're blaming Trump for the spectator's death?

Of course it’s Trumps fault, he only cares about himself so he matrixed the bullet instead of taking it so it would kill the firefighter. Duh.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Mate its called a Flesh wound , A Graze or a superficial wound .....

Are you really going to act like you don't know what this is ???

Not acting like anything. I went back and watched close-up videos and changed my mind. My point was that to be scratched by a bullet like that makes you about the luckiest person on the planet.

I've been reading it was a glass shard from the glass teleprompter that got hit. He had one on each side, so when he turned he could look at one or the other.

One teleprompter was left standing after the shots, the other one shattered allegedly.

This wasn't a sniper rifle it seems, it was an AR style rifle. So he just fired those 11 shots or whatever, and hit a lot of things around Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Not acting like anything. I went back and watched close-up videos and changed my mind. My point was that to be scratched by a bullet like that makes you about the luckiest person on the planet.

I've been reading it was a glass shard from the glass teleprompter that got hit. He had one on each side, so when he turned he could look at one or the other.

One teleprompter was left standing after the shots, the other one shattered allegedly.

This wasn't a sniper rifle it seems, it was an AR style rifle. So he just fired those 11 shots or whatever, and hit a lot of things around Trump.

This post reminds me of that old movie The Jerk.
He hates these cans, stay away from the cans!
m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

In going to look up the link provided in your post, what came up was this!! Looks like (?) the shooter was in a Blackrock advertisement!

Sure looks like him to me anyway. I am going to keep digging and find out whether it's a fake ad or real, and when it came out originally.

If anyone has already posted about this, my apologies...but I still haven't got caught up to the end of the thread yet!

X post about Blackrock ad
edit on 14-7-2024 by TruthJava because: typo

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I love this whole argument about the teleprompter and have been getting a kick out of it😂

Who tf cares if it was a piece of glass from a teleprompter or a bullet? No matter how you slice it Trump is one lucky son of a gun, pun intended.

Just to be sure that I am understanding this correctly… Trump was fired at a multitude of times, not just once right? To say he was hit by a shard of glass compared to a bullet is completely inconsequential in this situation unless you are delusional. Not saying you are but like what’s it matter, seriously?

a reply to: Mahogani

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Which one was shattered?
BOTH looked intact after the shots were fired.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Irishhaf
the censorship has started,(well it started last night for me) start looking at all the MSM that have locked comment sections.

I'm betting that's because too many people, of both sides, are angerly posting what's rattling around inside their head without a filter, right now, posting some very inappropriate things.

One of Bernie Thompson staffers was fired this morning for some such post.

Is this an attempt at irony considering yesterday’s posts? It certainly appears to be a swift 180. Do you still consider the incident yesterday to be a staged event?

Was the movie "Wag the Dog" a documentary?

edit on 1820242024k39America/Chicago2024-07-14T17:39:18-05:0005pm2024-07-14T17:39:18-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I've been hearing "yes" to that question for over 20 years.

Weather or not you are being serious, welcome.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sisavran
I love this whole argument about the teleprompter and have been getting a kick out of it😂

Who tf cares if it was a piece of glass from a teleprompter or a bullet? No matter how you slice it Trump is one lucky son of a gun, pun intended.

Just to be sure that I am understanding this correctly… Trump was fired at a multitude of times, not just once right? To say he was hit by a shard of glass compared to a bullet is completely inconsequential in this situation unless you are delusional. Not saying you are but like what’s it matter, seriously?

Because in what appears to be a historical event, EXACT facts matter to form an accurate historic record, emotion. spin, gain be damned.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Both sides are intact......

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: burntheships

a reply to: burntheships

That cop could've been the hero of the year if he hadn't ran away.

Indeed. He could at least tried... I mean, look,
a report of a man on a roof with a rifle at a Trump rally,
one would at least have your weapon out and ready to
use? I get that if his weapon wasn't drawn he would need
to duck, but damn.

Together with all of the other holes in security, including
the line of sight and hesitation by snipers....something is
off. Hate to say it, but this was not all just an accidental
set of circumstances.

Agree.

That cop could have ducked for cover, pulled his weapon, and engaged the shooter. Could have, should have, but didn't.

At least, at least, the cop could have ducked and radioed the situation. But perhaps by then it was too late?

However, that brings up a different question:

How skilled was this kid to first draw down on a cop as the cop's head pops up over the edge of the roof, causing the cop to duck and retreat,

And then, within seconds, reorient his firing position, locate and acquire his target (Trump, presumably), and start firing?

Let's remember, this ain't no action movie.

Or is it?

The problem is the step ladder used to access the roof. They make a distinct noise when you climb them. The shooter knew someone was coming up the ladder without even having to watch the ladder. Shoes, even bare hands make a step ladder make noise unless you are very slow and very careful.

The officer should have drown before looking over the top. He should also have opened fire when he saw the shooter with the rifle. Even though he might not have hit anything, that might have caused the ss sniper to take the shot.

Hindsite is always 20, 20 in all cases. We see how it would have worked much better with only slight changes but we were not there and they did not know what we now know at that time.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Dead serious, my friend. Serious as a heart attack.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I posted along time back, that when Trump brings his hand down from his ear, something weird happens with his hand. I didn't say in my other post, as not to lead, but it appears he tosses something toward the dias, to me, anyway. Shard of glass?
edit on C202477America/Chicago2024-07-14T17:53:55-05:00312024Sun, 14 Jul 2024 17:53:55 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I read that too, yesterday. There's probably even posts earlier in this thread saying that.

If this picture is any indication, the projectile pictured here is behind Trump, is out of the line of the teleprompters. It's also too low to align with the flesh wound on trump's right ear.

edit on 0220242024k58America/Chicago2024-07-14T17:58:02-05:0005pm2024-07-14T17:58:02-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Which one was shattered?
BOTH looked intact after the shots were fired.

Thats what make me question it too. Other teleprompters, equipment, scaffolding ?

Crazy times

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

Glass scaffolding, crazy times indeed

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join