It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Man, what is up with police these days. They can't do their jobs when our kids are getting mowed down and now they can't even fight for a former president. I think we need some better recruiting and definitely some better training for our police.

One local police officer climbed to the roof and encountered Crooks, who pointed his rifle at the officer. The officer retreated down the ladder, and Crooks quickly took a shot toward Trump, and that’s when Secret Service snipers shot him, said the officials, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

Link

#ing really?! He went up, saw it was a shooter and then retreated to safety. Wasn't his one job for being stationed there yesterday to make sure no one, but especially DJT, doesn't get shot?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Paul Joseph Watson has put up a new video showing some clips I haven't seen yet. These are crazy times. The YouTube tag is long and I still don't know how to embedd videos like this.

youtu.be...

This one changed you had here when I followed to the one that follows our ATS pattern.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: xuenchen

Hi Xuechen! Who were the fake actors in this one?

You are one it seems. That fake attitude the fascists like this team of TDS folks do is sad.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: StoutBroux

I'm going to state he had shooting practice, with or without his exact weapon of choice. He was a good shot and it was only by a miracle Trump avoided having his brains blown out.

I don't think his ear nick came from a bullet. It most likely got nicked as SS rushed him knocking him to the ground. A watch band would do it. The guy shot 3 people in the crowd and 3 or so more shots wide, I don't think any even came close to Trump.

No. The bullet nicked his ear. Why else would Trump grab at his right ear and then look at his hand. He realized he'd been nicked and then dropped down.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

You are one it seems. That fake attitude the fascists like this team of TDS folks do is sad.

Not quite. And it's a running joke for me now with Xuenchen. Everybody is a fake actor in his/her book. So I always check to see who it is this time.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
random thought mentioned in one of the threads, if Trump was going to announce his VP pick in PA and that candidate was there maybe he/she was the target, but the local leo poking his head over the roof top disrupted things and the shooter took the target of opportunity.

Trump getting shot turns him into a martyr, a VP selection getting shot on the campaign trail makes it harder to find people willing to take the risk of helping trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
We are at a crossroads in this country at this moment in time.

Will the Left tone their rhetoric down?
From what I’ve seen on social media, that answer is no.
I’ve seen loser Libs crying that the shooter missed Trump.

We almost lost Trump yesterday by an inch which is incredible when you think about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here is the thread proving that you are a hypocritical liar like usual and will continue to repeat your lies no matter what.
Thread where you have already been caught in this lie
STOP LYING.
It would actually be good for you to spend some time away from ATS since you can’t help but be a hypocrite. At this point you are just embarrassing yourself, but you never seem to mind that.

This thread isn’t about you. We all know you love to virtue signal and make things about yourself but it’s not. It’s about the attempted assassination of President Trump and how rhetoric like yours led to the deaths and injuries of innocents. Go take a look in the mirror to see who is responsible for this horrible historical event.
a reply to: Annee

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So they don't know "The Motive" ???? ROFLOL

Going after Trump isn't a valid motive ??????? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRickestRick

No. The bullet nicked his ear. Why else would Trump grab at his right ear and then look at his hand. He realized he'd been nicked and then dropped down.

Maybe, I need to look at it closer. If it did that would be the craziest thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
More info is coming out on the shooter. A loner who was also part of the High School Rifle Team. Pretty convenient. Another odd thing is the van with explosives/etc with the Arizona plates.

I thought the shooter was from PA?

AZ plates!! Maybe a rental? OR - Maybe Ray Epps is involved!!!! ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Annee
In every mass shooting in the USA or assassinations/attempt.

As far as I know it’s always been a lone shooter with a history of mental issues or anti-government.

As far as I know — no one has proven otherwise.

Lots of speculations/assumptions — but no verified proof.

Oswald didn't fire one round. Had no test for powder either. Their assassination of JFK was the bell weather moment of the coop. Even lib Jeraldo did a piece for ABC on the cross fire from the grassy knoll. I was totally liberal back when I saw it. Liberal in a traditional sense not in the flaming communist branding of what it means to be socially liberal.

As always.

Depends on who you read.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TheRickestRick

Maybe, I need to look at it closer. If it did that would be the craziest thing.

Mate its called a Flesh wound , A Graze or a superficial wound .....

Are you really going to act like you don't know what this is ???

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IDELB2006

originally posted by: xuenchen

The best thing for you to do now is be extra careful what you post. EVERYBODY is being watched. ⚠️⚠️

Do you have any clue about what's ready to happen? ⚠️⚠️

No, what are you getting ready to do?

Look! A turkey just jumped up! ⚠️⚠️

Everybody be aware of what you post on SM. Be VERY aware. ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Irishhaf
the censorship has started,(well it started last night for me) start looking at all the MSM that have locked comment sections.

I'm betting that's because too many people, of both sides, are angerly posting what's rattling around inside their head without a filter, right now, posting some very inappropriate things.

One of Bernie Thompson staffers was fired this morning for some such post.

How perfect eh ⚠️⚠️ oh-so perfect again

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
I still would like an answer from those vehemently against Trump. What did he do so wrong as president that warrants the amount of vitriolic hate he receives? Exactly what actions did he take that means he should suffer any of this?

From the outside of the USA Trump is viewed pretty much as a very good president who actually was making America great again. Obviously out slavering left wing media and a few talking heads follow the prescribed agenda, but not one can explain why he is such a bad man and what he ever did that was so wrong.

Umm, from the countries outside the USA, Trump is viewed as a buffoon, opinionated, boastful about things he could not possibly have done, and blaming others about things he could have prevented.

Trump got 5 billion to fund the construction of his border wall, almost bankrupting the government by blocking supply to get it (what a patriot), and yet after 4 years, only 90 miles of new wall has been built! Plus the new primary wall design has been shown to be able to be breached by someone with cutting tools in only minutes. The people of the USA paid $55 million per mile for that (not including all the cost blowouts).

Trump depleted funding from health services pre-covid to the extent that they were under resourced to deal with the pandemic, a big factor in the initial spread. He also ignored the existing action plan for dealing with a pandemic, totally.

Trump denied - for months - the medical emergency that killed over a million US citizens in just over a year, also actively promoting dangerous 'snake-oil' treatments more than once. And then he suddenly was serious about solving the problem but somehow ended up depleting more public money that could have been actively engaged in disease reduction using known and proven methods, and instead threw that money (not his) at developing a 'future cure', for a 'right-at-that-moment' problem.

Trump cut incoming air travel from a few countries only after the disease was spreading in-country, but he never cut outgoing air travel. He also did nothing to quarantine, stop or reduce the in-country spread Federally.

Trump's tax cuts favoured the very wealthy and he used the money taken from the poorer end of society to further fund the richest.

Trump said he wouldn’t cut Medicaid, Social Security, and Medicare. His 2020 budget cuts all 3.

Donald Trump has been all over the map on Social Security and Medicare

Federal pandemic money fell for years. Trump’s budgets didn’t help

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Mate its called a Flesh wound , A Graze or a superficial wound .....

Are you really going to act like you don't know what this is ???

Not acting like anything. I went back and watched close-up videos and changed my mind. My point was that to be scratched by a bullet like that makes you about the luckiest person on the planet.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I am leery of The USSS now. We know they are part of the Mayorkas DHS. Very suspicious now. ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

We know you got a lot of butt hurt, it really shows.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

AZ plates!! Maybe a rental? OR - Maybe Ray Epps is involved!!!! ⚠️⚠️

More things that make it seem like he probably had help from people that knew how to do stuff without being tracked.

Most people wouldn't know how to steal license plates without getting caught, or rent a car with a fake ID. How to travel without leaving a trace.

It's odd.

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join