It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: ARM19688
Those rooves should have been covered anyway by any competent security detail. They offer direct line of sight and an elevated position. This was a serious failure at best and maybe something darker.

That speaks of deliberate SS failure actually. I am concerned how could that POSSIBLY be un covered by them?

Don't worry, Garland and his FBI will expose that... HA HA HA

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am reading some reports that point to more high
strangeness with this shooting.

Trying to find a reliable news source to post.

In the mean time, has there been a definite
answer as to why the delay by snipers to take the
shooter out?

I've just finished reading the entire thread, but
didn't see it if it was posted.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

I'm going to state he had shooting practice, with or without his exact weapon of choice. He was a good shot and it was only by a miracle Trump avoided having his brains blown out.

I don't think his ear nick came from a bullet. It most likely got nicked as SS rushed him knocking him to the ground. A watch band would do it. The guy shot 3 people in the crowd and 3 or so more shots wide, I don't think any even came close to Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Shoshanna
a reply to: Annee

this is whats being reported from msm

State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican and the upcoming election would have been the first time he was old enough to vote.

When Crooks was 17 he made a $US15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing.

The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. The groups did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.

Crooks's father, Matthew Crooks, 53, told CNN that he was trying to figure out what happened and would wait until he spoke to law enforcement before speaking about his son.

i have heard of democrats registering republican to vote in primaries i am not saying that happened here.

That is not one sided. Both do that.

Ever read Putin’s biography? You should.

I am anti-Trump because he is a carnival barker conman. The only thing he really cares about is Trump.

As far as Biden goes — he is a career politician who knows how the system works — world wide. He would surround himself with qualified people — unlike Trump’s Yes men — that really have no clue.

I hear you, partially about Trump. But even you Annee, an instructor, and educator, should see the flaws in "As far as Biden goes..." Because even you know this isn't true as the disarray and chaos of this country should be OBVIOUS, not only to you but everyone. Even uneducated Biden supporters realize it's a ch#t show and has been since Biden took office. You refuse to acknowledge what is, because??????

My point is, if you want to support the Left, Biden, whatever. But please don't treat us like idiots. Just own it.

I have always stated I am anti-Trump.

That does not translate into pro-Biden or pro-Left.

The question to me was — what do I have against Trump.

I do not talk on ATS about my personal politics — other than social issues related to equal rights.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So AP is reporting that a police officer climbed a ladder to the roof...saw the shooter who then pointed his rifle at the cop.
The cop quickly climbed down the ladder as the shooter then began firing at Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Watch the video and listen.

15 seconds from the first shot till we hear what sounds like the kill shot for the shooter. One Last Shot.

15 seconds.

The USSS could not find the shooter,while firing, for 15 seconds?

There are 2 interviews with people saying they were telling cops.

Bull#.

The head of Secret Service should step down immediately.

I am sure in any Commie Gov that person would have been executed with a bullet to the back of the head at three paces like ancient Warlords would have done if they had guns.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

So AP is reporting that a police officer climbed a ladder to the roof...saw the shooter who then pointed his rifle at the cop.
The cop quickly climbed down the ladder as the shooter then began firing at Trump.

Found that. NYP had reported it a few minutes ago but
since they messed up already on this story I was not
going to post it.

But now this, AP, ok pretty reliable.

But this is just like WTH?

A police officer saw him on the roof, confronted him
and then just backed down the ladder?

Local officer encountered gunman just before he shot toward Trump at rally, sources tell AP

One local police officer climbed to the roof and encountered Crooks, who pointed his rifle at the officer. The officer retreated down the ladder, and Crooks quickly took a shot toward Trump, and that’s when Secret Service snipers shot him, said the officials, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. The officials also told AP that bomb-making materials were found inside Crooks’ vehicle, and bomb-making materials were found at his home. Officials described the devices as “rudimentary.”

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
In every mass shooting in the USA or assassinations/attempt.

As far as I know it’s always been a lone shooter with a history of mental issues or anti-government.

As far as I know — no one has proven otherwise.

Lots of speculations/assumptions — but no verified proof.

Oswald didn't fire one round. Had no test for powder either. Their assassination of JFK was the bell weather moment of the coop. Even lib Jeraldo did a piece for ABC on the cross fire from the grassy knoll. I was totally liberal back when I saw it. Liberal in a traditional sense not in the flaming communist branding of what it means to be socially liberal.

edit on 14000000433120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That cop could've been the hero of the year if he hadn't ran away.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
saw a blurb last night (bout 14 hours ago) that disappeared quickly that mayorkas was already saying he was never asked to beef up security for trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

That cop could've been the hero of the year if he hadn't ran away.

Indeed. He could at least tried... I mean, look,
a report of a man on a roof with a rifle at a Trump rally,
one would at least have your weapon out and ready to
use? I get that if his weapon wasn't drawn he would need
to duck, but damn.

Together with all of the other holes in security, including
the line of sight and hesitation by snipers....something is
off. Hate to say it, but this was not all just an accidental
set of circumstances.

edit on 14-7-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

thanks i'll try that i usually just copy the title and search youtube and the same video comes up without the extra = sign. wouldn't do it this time.

edit on 14-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Movie shooter keeps coming to mind.

so many hinky things around this.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: d1g1talgangster
a reply to: watchitburn

The shooter was a registered Republican with active voting record.

He was an antifa commie, who donated to Act Blue.

If I had to guess, he registered republican to vote for Oz in PA's closed primaries.
It's a common tactic on the left to get bad candidates on the ballot.

edit on 14-7-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Is it just me or do a lot of these shooter types have explosive somewhere?

Which always makes me wonder.

Why do they have explosives but don't use them?

They obviously know once the shooting starts, they're dead.

So they just make explosives, bring them to the scene, and leave them in the car?

Are explosives just a cliché evidence plant for unknown reasons?

Idk.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
originally posted by: network dude
that's totally correct, you aren't sure.

originally posted by: frogs453
Well if a Presidential candidates security cannot prevent people from being killed and an assassination attempt, I'm not sure that the claims your kids 28 year old teacher Miss Smith being armed will save your child in school from someone with a death wish and an AK.

Frog isn't sure about it and more importantly the mass murderer isn't and will think twice before finding out if "they are lucky this time"....

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You can say that again, hinky.

I am assuming LE is trying to find the people who
seemed to know Crooks was on the roof, as they
were screaming his name.

But we will probably never find out the truth.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: matafuchs

Ugh. Very sad.

I get angry reading posts that "God saved Trump!" Like what? So God chose to kill the fire fighter family guy?

Seems that means that firefighter was glorifying God and Trump was saved to save God's people from hell on Earth being unleashed now.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
First one looks like a troll account.

Guy in the picture doesn't look like the kid in the yearbook photo that has been shown. Looks more like Parker Schnabel.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

That's a good example! 👍
edit on 5310315America/Chicagopm14 by 5thHead because: (no reason given)

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join