It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: xuenchen

Hi Xuechen! Who were the fake actors in this one?

The best thing for you to do now is be extra careful what you post. EVERYBODY is being watched. ⚠️⚠️

Do you have any clue about what's ready to happen? ⚠️⚠️

No, what are you getting ready to do?
edit on 14-7-2024 by IDELB2006 because: A

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Low-IQ, wilfully ignorant neoliberals and progs still spreading outright lies I see.

Thought they were supposed to be against “misinformation”?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

No, that's what they stuff themselves with for breakfast.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I'm going to state he had shooting practice, with or without his exact weapon of choice. He was a good shot and it was only by a miracle Trump avoided having his brains blown out.

The area is where he most likely would have been shot if he hadn't turned his head at just the right moment. Give or take a couple of inches in any one or even multiple directions, we would most likely be looking for a replacement candidate this morning.

Trump may or may not be many things, but when it comes to the many egregious attacks against him, he is most certainly fortunate.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Wonder if this "near death experience" will persuade Trump to (more) publicly embrace the goals of "Project 2025"?

Up until this incident, he had been putting "distance" between his campaign and the stated views and aspirations of the "Project".

Will this serve as his "Come to Jesus" moment?

Could that have been the intent, all along?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
the censorship has started,(well it started last night for me) start looking at all the MSM that have locked comment sections.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This Guys MO Matches a Pattern . Look into his Parents , Especially his Father . This Kid could have been " Programmed " to Kill .
edit on 14-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
This guy had to have been on the roof before this. How did he know if he would even have a shot? How far in advance was the stage set up?

I can't believe he threw his life away without even knowing if he would have a shot. He had to have gone through a dry run.

I can't believe the SS didn't think this roof was of no concern.

This guy had help.

Any one who has spent any time on a roof can guess what they would be able to see from a roof by looking at it from the ground. At least the short distance involved in this shooting.

Be may have scouted the area and the ladder was probably stashed behind the bush, the one shown in the earlier photo. I have done that many times when a ladder was used while working on a roof and was not needed back inside. It is just easier to store it out of the way there. Might have been chained to the wall or something but locks are easy to open or cut the chain.

He might have even got all the information from Google maps satalite view for where he needed to be.. It really could be that simple.

The ss did not cover all they should have, the roof tops. They could have just put local pd officers up there to watch.

The local pd might have known there was a threat on the roof for.minutes but were unable to tell the ss about the immanent threat. The common problem of every department uses different radio frequencies.

The stand down order for the ss sniper until they fired is the biggest mistake of the whole mess if that is true.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

They all are. Someone, somewhere, pushes the majority of these people. Donald Trump was supposed to die yesterday days before the Republican Convention. They would have a new nominee. I believe that Biden was to step down when this was completed and you would have a completely controlled election.

There is a reason is happened yesterday and honestly, by the grace of god, his head did not explode on national TV. That is what almost happened. That is what is wanted.

With all of the White Supremacy out there in 8 years there were no actual attempts on Obama.

The Head of the USSS needs to simply step down. Now.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
the censorship has started,(well it started last night for me) start looking at all the MSM that have locked comment sections.

I'm betting that's because too many people, of both sides, are angerly posting what's rattling around inside their head without a filter, right now, posting some very inappropriate things.

One of Bernie Thompson staffers was fired this morning for some such post.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

There are countless times I've wanted to take a photograph and then when I get in position the shot falls apart. Something is in the way or the angles don't line up like I thought they would.

Usually at events like this the stage isn't erected until that day or the night before. How did he know where the podium would be? How did he know there wouldn't be a big PA speaker or something else in the way?

If you're gonna crawl on to a roof with a rifle you have to think you're prolly not coming down. Hard to believe he threw his life away not knowing if what he was doing was even possible.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

With all of the White Supremacy out there in 8 years there were no actual attempts on Obama.

Look at Bidens political history and you would see why nothing happened back then.

The funny thing was that Obama stated that there was an attempted assassination on him during his time in office, but a Secret Service spokesperson came out yesterday and stated that this was the first assassination attempt since Reagan. So did Obama lie?

The fall out from this isn't even started yet. I'm waiting for all the "confiscate the guns" speeches and "censor social media" nonsense from the Trotskyists.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Well he would know. His daughter runs morning Joe on MSNBC.

💆

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I wonder if the honorable congressman will continue with his attempts to strip trump of his SS detail.

That said, if the staffer was fired for posting dont miss next time, good on him.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

This could be a decisive moment for the USA, setting the direction for the coming years.

Either the political landscape slowly comes back to its senses and people start talking to each other again, discussing, arguing, but all in a civilized manner ... or the country will sink into chaos and lose its position as a world leader, which would have an extreme impact on the economy.

I wish the Americans a return to "normality," i.e., less division and more unity - that means getting rid of the radicals (from all sides) and learning to listen to each other.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Wonder if this "near death experience" will persuade Trump to (more) publicly embrace the goals of "Project 2025"?

Up until this incident, he had been putting "distance" between his campaign and the stated views and aspirations of the "Project".

Will this serve as his "Come to Jesus" moment?

Could that have been the intent, all along?

Trump has NEVER embraced Project 2025 that I have seen. Some of the people who used to work with him have formulated their ideas into a formal plan and have been pushing it as conservative ideology. I happen to admire several people who are 'out' there with some of their ideas. It doesn't mean I agree with some, any or all of them. But I respect their character or drive, integrity etc. But because Trump complimented certain people, some assume they're all in bed together when they're not. Many of us do that, birds of a feather and all. But when you're in the public's eye, it can be much more damaging to have flown or continue to fly with some of them.

link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: kwaka

He used a ladder from on of the initial reports from the orange hair witness that was pointing. They saw him carrying a gun and is what alerted them.

you can see it in the last video i posted between the first two buildings

sorry my bad it's the sky video, it's got one of those weird numbers, that this time i can't find one that doesn't have the extra = sign

the full address
www.youtube.com...

Ok select quote to respond and you can see what worked to get the video displayed here

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I'm betting that's because too many people, of both sides, are angerly posting what's rattling around inside their head without a filter, right now, posting some very inappropriate things.

One of Bernie Thompson staffers was fired this morning for some such post.

Is this an attempt at irony considering yesterday’s posts? It certainly appears to be a swift 180. Do you still consider the incident yesterday to be a staged event?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
Those rooves should have been covered anyway by any competent security detail. They offer direct line of sight and an elevated position. This was a serious failure at best and maybe something darker.

That speaks of deliberate SS failure actually. I am concerned how could that POSSIBLY be un covered by them?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

These are fair reasons for the SS not shooting him sooner. Doesn't explain why trump was left on stage. Is it SS protocol to leave the target on stage a for a few minutes after a potential shooter has been seen?

It would be if they were unsure of all the angles the bullets were arriving from to get Trump.

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join