It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: McGinty

Do you really believe that? Completely inconceivable the the info wouldn't be relayed immediately into all earpieces, let alone after after minutes

What about the stand down order given to the SS just before JFK got shot? From some reports, the guards beside the car where told to fall back as it went into the area the shooting started. One of them was able to catch up, but it was all over by then.

I don't know what the SS was thinking today with Trump? Was the slow response accidental or intentional? Considering the political environment, it is not inconceivable to question.

Imo if the stood down to allow a genuine assassination attempt, then Trump would be dead. They'd have made sure the shooter wasn't crap (Trump's a big target and he hits an ear!?).

Smells more like a faked attempt.

Faked by who tho? Trump's people to secure a win? Or an opposition, which is a possibility if evidence of it being fake magically appears. And if the latter then which opposition? Trump has a lot of haters (not necessarily the Dems)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: putnam6

Do snipers not also have spotters through for that very purpose?

Meaning to spot targets for them whilst they look down the sight.

I thought they operated in teams of two.

How he was not spotted beforehand could indeed seem to be rather fishy by my guess.

Set your search engine to filter out results from yesterday or today, and search for "secret service controversies."

There are a bunch. They're not the god-like beings most of the public think they are.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Plenty of Republicans loathe Trump, is it such a leap that a disillusioned COVID-addled young man says he is Republican at 18 donates to Biden and also makes the idiotic decision to climb up on a building and take potshots at DJT at an outdoor rally?

Some people are just mixed up in the melon i suppose.

Most times a slice of cheese has slid off the cracker somewhere in the process, leaving rational thought in the rearview mirror

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   
"20 year old male is going to be Far Left. He's going to have a lot of insignias with fists decorating his walls. Irony? Projection? Educated guess?"

20 year old male was a registered Republican with an active far-right voting record.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

How he was not spotted beforehand could indeed seem to be rather fishy by my guess.

Set your search engine to filter out results from yesterday or today, and search for "secret service controversies."

There are a bunch. They're not the god-like beings most of the public think they are.

Were the snipers Secret Service? or were they from state police SWAT teams?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

The shooter was a registered Republican with active voting record.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
This is a conspiracy site so here is the conspiracy .....

That building with the straight shot to Trump was obvious.

It should have been covered by Secret Service.

Was it simple human error that it wasn't?

Was it a lack of security for President Trump and Secret Service was short people?

OR ... Was it left open for the shooter on purpose?

Something that obvious .... with an easy shot of 150 yards ....

Trump was saying he has done over 600 rallies the past few years? Many of the rallies are day after day after day after day, different locations every single time, nothing has ever happened like this at Trump rallies and i just think, like with any job, people become complacent about their work.

Now if say Trump just made one public appearance like this every 6 months, I would expect and I'm sure it would be, the most secured place on the planet. They have months in advance to prepare. But unfortunately in real life (and for the SS) Trump has over a hundred rallies in the 6 months leading up to the election and the men get less time to prepare at each location and like I mentioned they will get complacent because "nothing ever happens" at a Trump rally, until it does.

edit on 14-7-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: Typo

link   
a reply to: McGinty

if the shot was meant to hit his ear, that's "one of the best snipers on the planet" kind of shot. 150-200 yards with an unpredictable target. If he could do that, he must have been a competitive shooter for years. Or a military trained sniper who happens to be 20 years old. Seems a bit too fantastical.

link   

originally posted by: d1g1talgangster
"20 year old male is going to be Far Left. He's going to have a lot of insignias with fists decorating his walls. Irony? Projection? Educated guess?"

20 year old male was a registered Republican with an active far-right voting record.

Do you have any links to his actual voting record?

link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

I'm not suggesting they are, however, the are supposed to be rather proficient at their job.

Obviously, something went wrong when a young man with an AR-15 managed to get onto a roof and take shots at Trump.

There's not really any question about that fact.

Now was that down to incompetence, complicity, or seer luck seems to be the real conundrum to ponder.

Also Im aware there were "a bunch" but can some one tell me if they do indeed work in two-man teams with a spotter?

Just trying to get the lay of the land.

link   
a reply to: network dude

I lurk.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: d1g1talgangster

Maybe he was a fan of gryoper Nick Fuentes, who has turned on Trump in the last few months. Still alt right, just anti Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: d1g1talgangster

I think you have to repeat it like 10 times or so for it to stick. But it's a great narrative and makes total sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

The shooter was a registered Republican with active voting record.

He just switched to a republican in the last 3 months, he was obviously thinking ahead. I'm sure you have seen the shooters recent YouTube video?

"I hate Trump, I hate Republicans and I'm not the guy ur looking for" and starts laughing or smiling

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I lurk.

and this was the event that brought you out. The need to push the right wing Trump hater narrative. Sounds totally not suspect at all. I'm sold.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Were the snipers Secret Service? or were they from state police SWAT teams?

Secret service

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Shooter was a registered Republican.

A witness told police about the assassin minutes before shots were fired (MINUTES!). Moreover, how non-sensical is it that he spotted the sniper when those rooftop SS in a better position facing the sniper apparently didn't see him?

Something making this little sense means that its wise to take anything we hear on msm about this, the assassin, their apparent allegiances and motives with a large pinch of salt. Perhaps when this was planned they didn't count on a witness on the ground reporting to police minutes before the shots that he'd seen the 'assassin' crawl into position. If anything happens to that witness its a smoking gun

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Very true, plenty of times you can see a deer at a distance with normal sight and take a few seconds to reacquire the target through your scope. The shooter was on the roof behind a slight incline to the apex of the warehouse

there's a video that shows him looking through his scope then look up from it then look again and fire.
i'll have to try and find it.

here it is, run at 1/4 speed from 4 sec to 9 sec mark and you can see him doing it twice.

watched it a couple more times, now i think the second time is after he fried.
edit on 14-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Folk here who like to think they'd have seen through the inconsistencies of JFK without being swayed by msm, or their own bias, if they'd been around at the time, yet think any of this msm narrative passes muster, needs to get a grip

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join