It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Surely the SS/police would've have men sent to that location asap. Witness says he's pointing for ages and no ones doing anything about the shooter.

But even if we put the SS sniper's to one side, the fact that this witness told the police 3 or 4 minutes before the shots and Trump was left on stage is itself very, very suss

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: putnam6

A '3 or 4 minute' lag?

Even if these SS snipers had for some reason chosen to set up and face rooftops they couldn't actually see well enough to spot a shooter climbing up on them, then surely 3 or 4 minutes is enough time to tell the SS on stage that there was a potential shooter spotted by the public. Were they using carrier pigeons for comms?

It wouldn't take a 3-4 minute lag just a few seconds is all thats needed.

The witness told a state police officer 175 yards away, you are acting as if that officer could speak directly to the Secret Service or the Secret Service sniper. Even if the officer reported it, it would go to where exactly, police dispatch? it damn sure isn't going directly to the Secret Service

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We could argue either way all day. Registered Republican with a Demolition Ranch t-shirt… or made a $15 donation to ActBlue 3 years ago as a 17 year old.

Or just maybe, the truth is the motivation was less political and more about going out in the biggest way possible. I mean, he must’ve known he wasn’t going to leave that venue alive.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I wonder if the democrats in the white house will build now a great wall of China to protect the capitol, with a moat full of alligators in between.

Not likely if they actually believe the city will drown when the ocean rises next few months like they pretend is happening.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

a reply to: pianopraze

Don't drink the kool aid and ignore the bizarre inconsistencies in how this played out

The far left has become an insane cult. Authoritarian, mind controlled, propaganda regurgitating slaves. A far cry from the left I respected in my youth. Exact opposite.

I suggest you avoid their cool aid.

Left has been directly and indirectly calling for Trumps assassination for a long time.

Now they are upset the attempt failed.

Time to disavow the insanity they are spewing.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Surely the SS/police would've have men sent to that location asap. Witness says he's pointing for ages and no ones doing anything about the shooter.

But even if we put the SS sniper's to one side, the fact that this witness told the police 3 or 4 minutes before the shots and Trump was left on stage is itself very, very suss

They probably did but eyewitnesses also said he was jumping from roof to roof to get to his vantage point, so there was no clear route to get to him. They would have to figure out how he got up there first and that takes time.

It’s becoming clear to me this guy preplanned and knew the area. I’m betting the gun was already in place but he didn’t 100% know where Trump would be standing.
edit on 14-7-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

We all need to think about RFK WITHOUT ANY secret service detail.

I know most people here on the board do not support his policies but we all know he may represent the small margin Trump needs.

Well, they all know he really can't win against Trump. Making it moot like if Bernie Sanders didn't get it when he was in the primary last time. What I hope people get from that is they aren't threatened by his chances of cleaning out the swamp.

edit on 14000000083120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

I agree, I wonder if he was influenced in any way by the internet, just wondering, he he was under the direction of some outside entity in the internet, we may find out soon enough, I hope.

Everything come down to the fact that he may have been rushed to shoot after people spotted him in the roof, Trump was a lucking man, one wrong turn of the head and he would have a the bulled in his brain, that is reality

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

yes he did and have you looked at the side of the roof he was on, what just a minute,

first the layout from, the building on the top of the screen shot is where the shooter was. the barn the snipers were on is the on the one closest to them behind where the stands and trump was.

see the blur at the peak that him the rile is lying down lower

i count 8 buildings where he could have been, before they spotted him, there's no way with them yelling and pointing even if there were SS agents on the radios that they could be deffently sure until they laid eyes on him

the shooter was on the far side of the first building, and was crawling to the peak, you have no idea if the angle gave the SS sniper a good view of him before he got to the peak. you have no idea if they saw the first shot and located him then or after.

see the blur at the peak that him the rile is lying down lower

plus i don't really think you have any idea about what your talking about.

ETA the last screen shot comes from here,

www.youtube.com...

and here is a better view of the dead shooter,

edit on 14-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

They would have to figure out how he got up there first and that takes time.

He used a ladder from on of the initial reports from the orange hair witness that was pointing. They saw him carrying a gun and is what alerted them.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

After he was on the roof. The red headed guy saw him when he jumped from building to building.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Again you have to realize they have to see the threat before it can be neutralized. A man on a roof doesn’t immediately make a threat. He could have been an idiot trying to get a better look.
They say it was a rifle, but unless the SS sees the rifle it is hearsay until they do. They cannot open fire on hearsay.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

We could argue either way all day. Registered Republican with a Demolition Ranch t-shirt… or made a $15 donation to ActBlue 3 years ago as a 17 year old.

Or just maybe, the truth is the motivation was less political and more about going out in the biggest way possible. I mean, he must’ve known he wasn’t going to leave that venue alive.

That's what is crazy AH how do they become so radicalized so quickly?

and to throw away his life for fricking what? it's maddening

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

He used a ladder from on of the initial reports from the orange hair witness that was pointing. They saw him carrying a gun and is what alerted them.

you can see it in the last video i posted between the first two buildings

sorry my bad it's the sky video, it's got one of those weird numbers, that this time i can't find one that doesn't have the extra = sign

the full address
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Brighteon Broadcast News, July 14, 2024 - EMERGENCY BRIGHTEON ALERT: Trump shot at rally, rifle round pierces ear, full forensic audio analysis confirms shooting was REAL

Mike Adam's has a report about it. Near the start he does an audio analysis of the first 3 shots fired, the distance was approximately 450 feet. The first bullet was the one that hit Trump.

Around the 40 min mark is an interview with one of the police involved in being notified. Bit of a keystone cop moment walking back and forth, not really sure what to do.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

I bet he did think he could get away. I doubt he imagined the response would be that quick. Will we ever know if he was trying to shoot more, or was he getting up to retreat when he was shot?

How many 20 years old do you know that think that far ahead? The ones I know are thinking right here, right now.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
VERY SUSPICIOUS:

Rumors are circulating that the Trump assassination attempt was an inside job after the release of this angle. Pay attention to what the secret service agent does seconds before!

VIDEO:
x.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

So the police on the ground would need longer than 3 or 4 minutes to tell the SS on the stage that there's a potential shooter. Too many doughnuts, i guess

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Those rooves should have been covered anyway by any competent security detail. They offer direct line of sight and an elevated position. This was a serious failure at best and maybe something darker.
edit on 14-7-2024 by ARM19688 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
VERY SUSPICIOUS:

Rumors are circulating that the Trump assassination attempt was an inside job after the release of this angle. Pay attention to what the secret service agent does seconds before!

VIDEO:
x.com...

What do we need to be looking for? What’s odd about showing people where to go? Am I looking at the right person?

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join