It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I wonder who was the very first person who posted the pics of " black hair aviator guy"? That picture took a life of its own and whoever he is he should really lay low for awhile cus that's pretty scary fitting blamed for sumthing so massive and it wasn't you

I assume you mean Mark Violets? First on this thread was a twitter post from 'Clown World'. David Nino Rodriguez got word from Juan O Savin about it:

Trump Update.. Shooter Mark Violets Dead..White House Calls Assassination An "Incident"

Leo Zagami from Infowars was another getting into it.

DEMOCRATS WANT TRUMP DEAD ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON TRUMP!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   
According to state voter records, he's a registered Republican!

I thought earlier on he was supposed to be Antifa?

Anyhoo the assassination of political nominees is wrong, attempted or otherwise

Crazy day for your nation.

Keep the head America and get on with your elections.
edit on 14-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
In some states the Democrats have encouraged their supporters to register as Republicans so they can vote in the Republican primaries. ... against Trump.

I've seen politicians give speeches telling people to do this and media types as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Oh how the narrative hawks begin to swirl with their disgusting lies. Makes you sick and shows just how low the USA has stooped. Time to claim back your republic and reject the media, the shadow government and all those who wish to see your great country ruined. It has to stop before it’s too late and the hands are creeping closer to midnight. Ballot box not armed insurrection. The right way not the left.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

They will pry through the fellow's life with a fine tooth comb now 5thHead.

In the next few days i imagine we will know just about everything about the stupid fool, political affiliations and all.

I've seen politicians give speeches telling people to do this and media types as well.

Anu links to support that claim, i mean if that's true they should not be hard to produce?

End of the day this is a horrible event harking back to the likes of the attempted Regan assassination or the murder of JFK.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   
So, Thomas Matthew Crooks was a registered Republican and was wearing a Demolition Ranch t-shirt, which as far as I can tell is a pro 2nd right wing group.

Very interesting…

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Donald Trump shooter is a 20-year-old registered Republican who donated to Biden.

TDS is not exclusive to Democrats and sufferers in the Republican party - whilst much fewer in number - are still incited to violence by the Demorcat multi year campaign of smears, propaganda and lawfare.

So, a Biden donor tried to assassinate Donald Trump.
When will Biden disavow?

edit on 14/7/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Donald Trump shooter is a 20-year-old registered Republican who donated to Biden.

Have you got a link to show he donated to Biden? I heard he made a $15 donation to ActBlue when he was 17. A young person’s ideology can change drastically in 3 years though.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: pianopraze

She already told you, she's waiting for her talking points.

I’ve never seen such controlled people in my life.

It’s nightmarish people willingly submit to such control.

That’s the reality America is facing 🤷🏽‍♂️And the same people reckon they wouldn’t cheat an election…

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think Biden has already condemned the horrendous event UKTruth.

And called it "sick".

edit on 14-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: UKTruth

Have you got a link to show he donated to Biden? I heard he made a $15 donation to ActBlue when he was 17. A young person’s ideology can change drastically in 3 years though.

ActBlue solict donations specifically for Joe Biden

secure.actblue.com...

What is more interesting is that you failed to mention that piece of information - his Democrat donation - when you posted about what is known. His party registration and t-shirt you did mention, but left out his political donation which you clearly know about.
It's pretty obvious why you did that.

Years of Democrat incitement has led a Trump hater to try to assassinate Trump.
That is what happened here.

edit on 14/7/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He was wearing a Demolition Ranch t-shirt. They’re a hard right wing group who advocate for unlimited gun rights.

Stop trying to spin this! The guy was obviously a right wing gun nut… nothing to do with the left.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Right wing Biden donating Trump hater. Yep, that all fits perfectly. DERP on sir.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Plenty of Republicans loathe Trump, is it such a leap that a disillusioned COVID-addled young man says he is Republican at 18 and later donates to Biden bending to generational peer pressures, also makes the idiotic decision to climb up on a building and take potshots at DJT at an outdoor rally?

I agree with what Bill Maher and Joe Rogan asserted on a recent podcast and I paraphrase a certain percentage of young Americans slammed with COVID stress and the ensuing chaos into 2020 and beyond, have essentially failed the societal stress test and have lost thier proverbial marbles

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

they are looking AT the snipers before the shots. but ONLY shoot After he shoots Trump!

just because a sniper is looking through his scope doesn't mean they have them in their sight. don't be ignorant
edit on 14-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Plenty of Republicans loathe Trump, is it such a leap that a disillusioned COVID-addled young man says he is Republican at 18 donates to Biden and also makes the idiotic decision to climb up on a building and take potshots at DJT at an outdoor rally?

Some people are just mixed up in the melon i suppose.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Scratchpost

they are looking AT the snipers before the shots. but ONLY shoot After he shoots Trump!

just because a sniper is looking through his scope doesn't mean they have them in their sight. don't be ignorant

Very true, plenty of times you can see a deer at a distance with normal sight and take a few seconds to reacquire the target through your scope.

The shooter was on the roof behind a slight incline to the apex of the warehouse

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Double post sponsored by Dominion..
edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I wonder who was the very first person who posted the pics of " black hair aviator guy"? That picture took a life of its own and whoever he is he should really lay low for awhile cus that's pretty scary fitting blamed for sumthing so massive and it wasn't you

I assume you mean Mark Violets? First on this thread was a twitter post from 'Clown World'. David Nino Rodriguez got word from Juan O Savin about it:

Trump Update.. Shooter Mark Violets Dead..White House Calls Assassination An "Incident"

Leo Zagami from Infowars was another getting into it.

DEMOCRATS WANT TRUMP DEAD ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON TRUMP!!!!

Ya I find incidents like this fascinating where somebody completely innocent ( as far as we know) gets blamed for some mass shooting or bombing or big name murder completely out of the blue and how fast it then spreads.

I wonder who was the very first person who put "black hair aviator guy" on blast for Trump shooting, why did they do it and how did they come to that conclusion it was DNR?

We will never find out this information but It would sure be Interesting to know those answers.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Do snipers not also have spotters through for that very purpose?

Meaning to spot targets for them whilst they look down the sight.

I thought they operated in teams of two.

How he was not spotted beforehand could indeed seem to be rather fishy by my guess.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join