It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Apparently, Trump has been asking for more SS protection and was rebuffed by DHS.

John Kennedy, Jr. was denied Secret Service protection all-together by Joe Biden!

This is not about Biden.

"Put a bulls eye on Trump" that Biden did comment on, says it will be.

Then go ahead and derail the thread making it about Biden.

Trump just came a hair from being assassinated.

But Biden.

Well, speaking of derailing a thread exploring the truth like a true hypocrite.

This is about Trump being shot and WHO DUNNIT counts. Sorry, for your reputation is ruined for always doing that.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ToneD
Why did the people behind Trump
turn their backs away, from where supposedly the shooter
was ? (on the roof)
including the armed security ?
weird reaction.

I watched several times and all I see is people leaning left, then dropping like flys. I honestly didn't see anyone turning to look behind their seats.

I just got up and started a Rumble "Tore Says" where this is being examined from all kinds of phootage.

The Assassination attempt analysis on Rumble

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

If so from what i can establish U.S. Secret Service snipers do indeed typically work in two-man teams, which consist of a sniper and a spotter.

So again the question begs, how did "a bunch" of such somehow miss this mad muppet climbing atop a roof with an assault rifle?

Whats the words............."it does not follow".

edit on 14-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sisavran

The shooter is reported to have donated $15 to liberal campaign group ActBlue in 2021, his only known political donation.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

They were told minutes before the shots fired that there was a sniper on the roof - the roof right in front of them - by someone who could see the sniper from the ground. The notion that the rooftop SS didn't see the sniper when the witness did (surely sooner from their position) is unconvincing to say the least. Do you think a highly trained SS sniper takes 2 minutes to sight in a target through a scope and fire?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

there is a lot that doesn't seem right about this, but the shooters ability and the weapon's ability are difficult factors to dismiss. The initial story sound plausible. Nutter almost killed Trump. Now how he was able to get in such a visible spot with a long gun and get 4 shots off will be an interesting part of all this.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Do you think a highly trained SS sniper takes 2 minutes to sight in a target through a scope and fire?

Again not when they have a spotters calling out the target.

Something reeks by my guess.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I am glad the assassination attempt failed.
I do not like Trump, I do not support Trump, but I also would never want to see him or any other political figure assassinated.
That is not how we (The US) does business.

Maybe things will calm down a little and peoples emotions will cool after this, at least that is my hope.
At work, when we heard, a few people were like YAY!

That is BS.

I am glad he survived.

Very much appreciate this.

All the left needs to be doing this.

Instead there are long videos on Twitter with person after person upset shooter missed.

Left you have a choice. Stand against this now or become societal pariahs.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Indeed! It's a total crock! Potentially staged by idiots who assumed that no one on the ground - none of the public - would see the shooter before the shots were fired. Some poor henchman's get it in the ear from Dr Evil at this very moment for not foreseeing that scenario. Biggest c0ck up in dodgy staged assassinations since records began

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

They were told minutes before the shots fired that there was a sniper on the roof - the roof right in front of them - by someone who could see the sniper from the ground.

that still doesn't mean the SS snipers could see him. angle change from different vantage points. plus someone yell ing and point doesn't always indicate exact postion.

link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Don't drink the kool aid and ignore the bizarre inconsistencies in how this played out

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If so from what i can establish U.S. Secret Service snipers do indeed typically work in two-man teams, which consist of a sniper and a spotter.

So again the question begs, how did "a bunch" of such somehow miss this mad muppet climbing atop a roof with an assault rifle?

Whats the words............."it does not follow".

Have you seen where the building was from where the stage was? It was a fair distance away (I think 130 meters they said) and was off the grounds of where the rally was being held. 2 snipers is correct and they were positioned elevated beside the stage. How long was the shooter on the roof for? We have no idea, maybe he climbed up there did his bear crawl to a good position and started shooting all within 1 minute? Maybe less even, we don't know and it just so happens the snipers never looked back or they just couldn't see him as he inched closer until ge got in the right position.

Regardless questions need to be answered for sure

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Bilbous72

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: hangedman13

Why didn't his cap move? The "wound" is exactly where the edge of the cap meets his head. That bullet would have gone through, or grazed the cap, but the cap didn't move.

FAKE NEWS! PR STUNT

Flame away.

Tell that to the audience member who is dead.

Ever hear of crisis actors?

You wouldn't have it when we did hear of them I recall. Hypocrites need their day in the sun, EXPOSED AGAIN.

how is it crisis actors isn't somebody dead and another critically injured? usually crisis actors aren't actually killed. i could go further with this and give examples of crisis actors but i know better hehehe

Right, it was shown to many of us it is a concern. Those crisis actors did exist who hopped up and where later in some other similar events, no way to deny it unless you're a tool of the coop. Seeing that afterwards on the major stuff like Boston Bombers is due to be causing folks to wonder just wth were we viewing? Lots of evidence they lived. Will the Liberal media hide that for Trump and Obama? Not a chance.

edit on 14000000283120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: UKTruth

He was wearing a Demolition Ranch t-shirt. They’re a hard right wing group who advocate for unlimited gun rights.

Stop trying to spin this! The guy was obviously a right wing gun nut… nothing to do with the left.

It's you with the spin.
Explain to everyone here why you knew about the donation to Biden via ActBlue and yet omitted it from your summary.
Its a very bad day for you. Trump survived an assassination attempt incited by Democrats and carried out by a Democrat donor.

edit on 14/7/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The shooter was right in front of them! Plus, sighting of a sniper on the comms (which it surely would've been) and the SS would surround Trump immediately. Instead minutes went by in which the SS on the roof and those around Trump waited for the shots before acting... Fishy as fook

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Right wing Biden donating Trump hater. Yep, that all fits perfectly. DERP on sir.

The internet censors are cracking down on some of the links out there. Already a few dead links in this thread. As for where the DERP leads

Talks a little about some BLM funding. Hates both sides of politics. Started off as some art project. Now has a shop, liink

If there is any kind of political affiliation, more civil war apocalypse approach. Would rather fight the government here than for who knows what in some other part of the world.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Regardless questions need to be answered for sure

Oh, they will indeed be ""answered"" of that we can be sure.

They will also be spun right left and center.

At the moment through.

The fact that multiple teams of trained snipers, seemingly working in tandem.

Managed to let some crazy with an AR-15 repeatedly fire at a presidential nominee.

Does indeed raise an eyebrow or two.
edit on 14-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: putnam6

Very true, plenty of times you can see a deer at a distance with normal sight and take a few seconds to reacquire the target through your scope. The shooter was on the roof behind a slight incline to the apex of the warehouse

there's a video that shows him looking through his scope then look up from it then look again and fire.
i'll have to try and find it.

here it is, run at 1/4 speed from 4 sec to 9 sec mark and you can see him doing it twice.

watched it a couple more times, now i think the second time is after he fried.

I agree he looked up and then seemed to react to the shot

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

They were told minutes before the shots fired that there was a sniper on the roof - the roof right in front of them - by someone who could see the sniper from the ground. The notion that the rooftop SS didn't see the sniper when the witness did (surely sooner from their position) is unconvincing to say the least. Do you think a highly trained SS sniper takes 2 minutes to sight in a target through a scope and fire?

He secret service snipers were never told there was a sniper on the roof. The witness said he was only pointing in the direction of the sniper, from a distance. The snipers can't read minds. What was this guy pointing further? Was he pointing at a friend? Was he pointing at a bird? Was he pointing at a drone? Was he blocking the sun? Was he just acting a fool? The snipers had no idea what he was doing. The roof wasn't "right in front of them", It was off to the side of them, the snipers were generally concentrating on the large group of people in front of them and in front of the stage, not behind them or off to the sides. The witness was asked "do you think the SS snipers could see the Trump sniper?" He says most likely not from their position until he was right in position to shoot.

The witnesses interview is very clear so I don't know how people get so many things wrong about what he said.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Small blood pack shoved on his ear by one of the SS when they were huddled is my guess. Probably in triage surgery now to where a Trump/military/whatever Dr is making it look like a bullet nicked him, so he can show off the wound in the coming press conference

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join