It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The head of the Secret Service should be charged with crimes for today, or resign in total disgrace. Protocols were not followed and it looks quite intentional.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
I don’t get it. They’ve been telling us that the extreme right wing were the threat.

Seems simple really, the extreme right is a threat to the extreme left and they are both a threat to the center.

So, yeah, the extreme left, most of the MSM, has been telling you that the extreme right wing were the threat and all the alt-right media has been telling you that the extreme left wing were the threat.

But you have to take into account who the target was, either they just wanted to be famous or they are a left wing nutjob.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Multiple MSM outlets saying that shooter was registered as a Republican but they don’t know when he registered. Shameless and disgusting.

AP NBC CNN

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sisavran
Multiple MSM outlets saying that shooter was registered as a Republican but they don’t know when he registered. Shameless and disgusting.

AP NBC CNN

Probably in 2022, just before the mid-terms. He probably voted Republican that November too. Democrat leaders in our government learned advance planning. Yippie...Good for them. But its Too late. They're going down in 2025.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I don’t get it. They’ve been telling us that the extreme right wing were the threat.

Seems simple really, the extreme right is a threat to the extreme left and they are both a threat to the center.

So, yeah, the extreme left, most of the MSM, has been telling you that the extreme right wing were the threat and all the alt-right media has been telling you that the extreme left wing were the threat.

But you have to take into account who the target was, either they just wanted to be famous or they are a left wing nutjob.

I wonder if it could just by chance be all the manufacturered hate for Trump the left has been spewing for the last 10 years. You think that had anything to do with it?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The head of the Secret Service should be charged with crimes for today, or resign in total disgrace. Protocols were not followed and it looks quite intentional.

Yes...the optics are horrible. The top of the Secret Service would allow his own people around President Trump to get shot, if there was a chance of getting Trump himself. That sentiment remains to this hour. Missing the target has not dissuaded the scared, evil, criminals. Not one bit.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Well, speaking as a Brit, looks to me that Trump has just won the election.
On one hand you have a senile old man and on the other a man who can survive an assassination attempt.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Remember a month or so ago when the SS had some sort of fight with each other while detailing Kamala? What was that all about?

These people have infected everything. They're like the aliens in the 80s TV show V. Reptoids that rip their fake faces off. Human iguanas.

...just being colorful btw. I don't really believe people turn in to snake men for real.

edit on 5310202America/Chicagoam14 by 5thHead because: 🧵

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sisavran

When looking into this lead:

Thomas Matthew Crooks: www.instagram.com...

It goes to skvmlord:

Youtube

Rumble

A bunch or right wing nut jobs. If there was a bigger plan behind all this, having someone setup to take the fall will be part of it. I don't know.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka
Yeah just seen this on X
x.com... after the guardian said it was a Republican with an assault rifle

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole
I'm headed off to bed but we are entertaining all angles and or conspiracies, right?

Here's one for those about to doze off like myself:

Perp wasn't a bad shot, he missed intentionally. That was the distraction. The SS agents, perhaps one amongst the ones who initially covered the president on stage, actually had a nice little cocktail he or she pricked Trump with.

(Take into account the myriad of poisons and agents known, and mostly unknown, that are used to make it look natural. Yes, these things exist.)

Trump wouldn't know the difference considering he never felt it, so there wouldn't be any need to look for needle or puncture marks.

Over the next few weeks, Trump seems to be going downhill. Doctor's chime in to state that this can happen at his age under the stress levels and rigorous schedules he maintains and endures.

A couple weeks beyond that, Trump passes away around family and friends. The puncture site it well healed and the poison or agent was undetectable, completely designed that way.

Goodnight. New USA tomorrow! How exciting!!!

I used to be a conspiracy theorist - but now they have all turned out to be true.

A couple of comments about your theory:

1. I miss being a conspiracy theorist
2. STOP giving people ideas - the crazies now days could act on any random thing they see
3. I have been online for hours because a man who was just our President of the USA was almost killed by an assassination attempt, and I am seeing way too many comments on social media saying "too bad he wasn't killed" than I could have ever imagined to see. Unreal! Although I understand what you are saying...I can't find anything exciting about this at all. And if the USA is new tomorrow...I don't think we are gonna like it.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I wonder if it could just by chance be all the manufacturered hate for Trump the left has been spewing for the last 10 years. You think that had anything to do with it?

Sure, that is how it goes. Why did Timothy McVeigh do what he did? Then again why did Mark David Chapman kill Lennon?

Political agenda or just wanting noteriaty?

Then again they could have been a patsy in someone's bigger ploy.

edit on 14-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This is a conspiracy site so here is the conspiracy .....

That building with the straight shot to Trump was obvious.

It should have been covered by Secret Service.

Was it simple human error that it wasn't?

Was it a lack of security for President Trump and Secret Service was short people?

OR ... Was it left open for the shooter on purpose?

Something that obvious .... with an easy shot of 150 yards ....

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

That building with the straight shot to Trump was obvious.

It should have been covered by Secret Service.

Was it simple human error that it wasn't?

Was it a lack of security for President Trump and Secret Service was short people?

OR ... Was it left open for the shooter on purpose?

Something that obvious .... with an easy shot of 150 yards ....

From the BBC:

One witness - Greg - told the BBC that he had spotted a suspicious-looking person "bear crawling" on the roof of the building about five minutes after Trump took to the stage. He said he pointed the person out to police.
"He had a rifle, we could clearly see him with a rifle," he said. "We’re pointing at him, the police are down there running around on the ground – we’re like ‘hey man there’s a guy on the roof with a rifle’ and the police did not know what was going on."

www.bbc.co.uk...

The Police were told 5 minutes after Trump took to the stage! How long was he on stage before shot? That would determine how long the police knew before the shooting. This is mighty suspicious! We know there were SS on a roof with rifles ready to take out an assassin, so how come folk on the ground saw this shooter, but those SS with the best view didn't until the shots were fired?

And if it was faked, then what of the dead civilian and two injured? Faked too? That'd make them the trail to follow to see if authentic (tho of course they may have been real civilians genuinely shot to give the assassination attempt authenticity).

If the BBC are correct, these witness authentic, then this doesn't add up

edit on 14-7-2024 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Here is another one, and I think this is what sookie was aiming for, pun fully intended.

Someone gets paid to amp the guy up, offers a good sum of money and hands him a rifle with a bent barrel.

He won't hit Trump, some people in the crowd will be hit and maybe die before he is also taken out but in the eyes of the ones behind the conspiracy they mean nothing. Trump just has to pop an ampule of fake blood on his ear.

And then you have the Times Magazine cover 10 or 12 people, probably more, have mentioned in this thread.

I'm not saying that is what happened but the swamp may be deeper than the average person thinks.

edit on 14-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think if a person is going to invoke providence (which absolutely has been) in saving his life the lead up is inclusive to that.

Like, divinity also enables the shot to beget the providence. He would've evaded sight even with the best security possible because something needs to enable this significant moment. Maybe it wasn't set up through corruption this time?

If your going to remove dumb luck from the equation you gotta take the total determinism package.

It was a perfect storm of a guy running on a roof of multiple apexes. He was spotted, reported, but 2 minutes wasn't enough time to relay information for whatever reason. Even an incredulous acknowledgement from SS police first reported to. Or by the time SS was alerted we was ducked down behind the last apex waiting to take the shot.

It was about 150 yards, So perhaps it was just enough to where this happens by freak chance? Just insignificant enough to not notice scanning until sound alerts you to the area.
edit on 14-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I believe it is likely that Donald was not shot in the ear, but in the head right above. He will recover, be elected, and become an amazing peace maker, and all the world will marvel. It is possible he has been described in scripture written 2000 years ago

I saw that one of the heads of the Beast seemed wounded beyond recovery — but the fatal wound was healed! The whole world marveled at this miracle and gave allegiance to the Beast.. Revelation 13:3

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Were the two civilians shot by the assassin's gun, or by a different weapon?

Were they "collateral damage"?

Or possibly taken by "friendly fire" by SS and/or LEO's?

Or, as you proposed, "sacrificial lambs" intended to "sell" a faked assassination?

But then, why "fake" an assassination?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:22 AM
link   
ATS is rubbish!
so much more on other sites.

Some one was trying to get the SS and police to look at the roof.
they could see a man with a rifle crawling for 5 mins!
go FIND the vid.

if you look at the vid of SS snipers,
they are looking AT the snipers before the shots.
but ONLY shoot After he shoots Trump!
you can see they dont move the rifles, two on the roof.
they just shoot after the 5? shots.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join