It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CarlLaFong

There's something wrong with this. It doesn't feel right. It feels like a PR stunt to me.

Let the flaming begin.

With live rounds? Sure if the shooter had been aiming for the center if the seen mass Trump would be pushing up daisies but 1 killed and 2 wounded doesn’t seem like a publicity stunt to me

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

There are several Thomas Matthew Crooks but after exhausting research, that is not him, I'm not sure how 'they' came up with the name as the shooter had no ID on him. How would they know if he was a registered voter for crying out loud? CNN contacted the father Matthew Crooks, which by the way is extremely inappropriate:

When reached by CNN late Saturday night, Crooks’ father, Matthew Crooks, said he was trying to figure out “what the hell is going on” but would “wait until I talk to law enforcement” before speaking about his son.

There is so much false info right now about what this individual looks like etc. I'm not even sure if the name is right at this point. There is a picture of a dead young man which just so happens to look like several other people on the internet but it is too difficult at this point to tell just who this person is. Even looking for the father Matthew Crooks, the information isn't adding up.

I'm seeing a lot of false information and over the top speculation here on ATS as well.

Also, a registered Republican who donated to the Biden campaign in 2021, I'm not seeing it but it could be true. The thing is, if my search is accurate about him graduating in 2022 from Bethel PA as reported by CNN, he looks nothing like the dead man, I watched the graduation ceremony. Also, and not putting down young people, and I'm assuming here, most people graduate when they're 18, give or take a few months. But in 2021, he most likely would have been 17 and not allowed to register to vote. And I don't think a lot of 17 year olds contribute to political campaigns.

There is simply too much (mis)information at this point and I get the impression the FBI doesn't know who this person is either. Yes it's much later and my conclusion is from earlier data but I'm not able to connect the dots yet. And usually I'm pretty good at this kind of stuff. But my brain is tired so I guess I'll wait to see the additional information to see if it will make sense.

edit on th31202400000031bSun, 14 Jul 2024 03:33:36 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

so much more on other sites.

If you had been keeping up with this thread, then you would know that the videos you mention have already been posted, among other things.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

No, those are things that you've happily gargled down.

I'm gargling down nothing, especially this Trump victim nonsense.

I know right! It’s not like he was dodging sniper fire on a runway or reeeeeeeching for the sky.

I’m glad your a miserable sad sack, it makes you that less palatable 🤣

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Trump just won. Shot by the same party that promoted child murder/sacrifice. Shot by the same party that supported slavery. Shot by the party that has no clue what gender they are or what restroom to use. Those who behave like animals may as well use the back lawn

Has Jim crow Joe warbled his opinion yet? Or is he still out of the loop?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

There is so much false info right now about what this individual looks like etc.

That there is. Came across one post that the Thomas Matthew Crooks Instagram page was only recently created in the last day or so. Not able to verify it. Was a few other names suspected at the start.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
...He was spotted, reported, but 2 minutes wasn't enough time to relay information for whatever reason.

Do you really believe that? Completely inconceivable the the info wouldn't be relayed immediately into all earpieces, let alone after after minutes

Even an incredulous acknowledgement from SS police first reported to. Or by the time SS was alerted we was ducked down behind the last apex waiting to take the shot.

Locating the sniper and taking a shot or intercepting him is irrelevant. There's a sighting reported of a guy with a rifle on roof just 150 yards away the first thing they'd do take Trump off stage. It's not a 'suspicious looking' person, it's a guy on a roof with a rifle. They don't leave the target on stage just until shots are fired.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Crazy thought, but one way to kill Trump's chance of winning would be to fake a fake shooting. Frame him as faking a shooting that got a civilian killed. That'd be game over for him - maybe life behind bars.

Probably not a potential scenario - a twist too far

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
...why "fake" an assassination?

I think it goes without saying that surviving the attempt will no doubt boost his chances of winning

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Do you really believe that? Completely inconceivable the the info wouldn't be relayed immediately into all earpieces, let alone after after minutes

What about the stand down order given to the SS just before JFK got shot? From some reports, the guards beside the car where told to fall back as it went into the area the shooting started. One of them was able to catch up, but it was all over by then.

I don't know what the SS was thinking today with Trump? Was the slow response accidental or intentional? Considering the political environment, it is not inconceivable to question.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   

He was spotted, reported, but 2 minutes wasn't enough time to relay information for whatever reason.

They had counter-snipers on both sides of Trump. It is a crappy screenshot but you can see them.

Or by the time SS was alerted we was ducked down behind the last apex waiting to take the shot.

Some guys saw him from the ground but the guys maybe 15 or even 20 feet above couldn't see him?

Something seems off.

ETA: Also that screenshot was about 1 1/2 minutes before the shooting started.
edit on 14-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Well this one is a doozy...unless it is doctored, we have a police /army sniper on the roof with Trump speaking, the police/army sniper takes one clear shot the rifle then aims off the original target and fires another couple off. These are the only shots fired. Trump reacts and drops.Then comes up with blood smears. The poster makes some points which suggest that the posed photograph of Trump the flag and the secret service men should not have happened as he was left exposed. The poster not only suggests that the father of the fast track, was in a staged event but seems to do a good rundown of why. Which is to start a chaotic chain of events. Whatever one thinks of this analysis he makes a good case for his point of view. www.bitchute.com...

Then there is this .

edit on am720247America/Chicago731473124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Shooter was a registered Republican.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: kwaka

There are several Thomas Matthew Crooks but after exhausting research, that is not him, I'm not sure how 'they' came up with the name as the shooter had no ID on him. How would they know if he was a registered voter for crying out loud? CNN contacted the father Matthew Crooks, which by the way is extremely inappropriate:

When reached by CNN late Saturday night, Crooks’ father, Matthew Crooks, said he was trying to figure out “what the hell is going on” but would “wait until I talk to law enforcement” before speaking about his son.

There is so much false info right now about what this individual looks like etc. I'm not even sure if the name is right at this point. There is a picture of a dead young man which just so happens to look like several other people on the internet but it is too difficult at this point to tell just who this person is. Even looking for the father Matthew Crooks, the information isn't adding up.

I'm seeing a lot of false information and over the top speculation here on ATS as well.

Also, a registered Republican who donated to the Biden campaign in 2021, I'm not seeing it but it could be true. The thing is, if my search is accurate about him graduating in 2022 from Bethel PA as reported by CNN, he looks nothing like the dead man, I watched the graduation ceremony. Also, and not putting down young people, and I'm assuming here, most people graduate when they're 18, give or take a few months. But in 2021, he most likely would have been 17 and not allowed to register to vote. And I don't think a lot of 17 year olds contribute to political campaigns.

There is simply too much (mis)information at this point and I get the impression the FBI doesn't know who this person is either. Yes it's much later and my conclusion is from earlier data but I'm not able to connect the dots yet. And usually I'm pretty good at this kind of stuff. But my brain is tired so I guess I'll wait to see the additional information to see if it will make sense.

This here is the correct shooter

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I kinda feel bad for that first guy's pics that were all over the internet for 6-7 hours as the guy being blamed for shooting Trump.

I'm sure everyone seen the guy, chubby guy with black hair, bit of a stache and goat and the main photo circulating was the one of him wearing aviator sunglasses.

I wonder who was the very first person who posted the pics of " black hair aviator guy"? That picture took a life of its own and whoever he is he should really lay low for awhile cus that's pretty scary going from a normal person, doing normal person things all day, to all of a sudden being blamed for attempted assassination of the most famous person in the world!!!

I dont know if anyone else thinks about things like that but is that not a trip?!?

You just normal Joe, maybe having a Saturday afternoon nap and when you wake up puctures of you are all over the internet in every language from every country saying you attempted to assassinate Donald Trump!!! Could you imagine that? Just feels surreal to even think about that, hahahaha.

My mind is 🤯

edit on 14-7-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I also got the crime scene death pictures of Thomas Matthew Crooks, close ups taken by the police on top of the roof of where he was shot.

I don't know if people are interested in seeing that type of thing or if we are allowed to post those type of crime scene pictures.

I assume that's just up to DTOM since she's kinda in charge these days I think?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wow. I totally missed on that one. Really? Like an actual Republican?

When did he resigster? Last 3 months? Part of his plan to post a cryptic video and make it look like a false flag?

First you get an alleged video saying, "I hate Republicans. I hate Trump, but I'm not your guy?"

And he's registered Republican?

Is this him crafting his own misinformation beforehand.

This is weird to say the least. Was not expecting even attempted craftiness. Wanted to kill his Nemesis and tear America apart in suspicion?
edit on 14-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hmmmmm.... just my 2p worth..... what if the alleged shooter deliberately joined the Republican party as some sort of 'cover'?
I wonder if it will now become 'open season' and somebody somewhere decides to take a pot shot at Biden now?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilbous72

a reply to: hangedman13

Why didn't his cap move? The "wound" is exactly where the edge of the cap meets his head. That bullet would have gone through, or grazed the cap, but the cap didn't move.

FAKE NEWS! PR STUNT

Flame away.

Tell that to the audience member who is dead.

Ever hear of crisis actors?

Alex Jones has entered the chat.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Shooter was a registered Republican.

...who donated to Democrats.
The political world is not divided into Republicans and Democrats.
Left wing and establishment incitement to violence is a call to arms for anti-Trumpers.
The Lincoln Project is a Republican orgamisation, for example, who are organised to stop Trump.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join