It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
MSM saying it's this guy . . .
however ? creepy to say the least.

youtu.be...

DUDE!!!! What in the absolute f@#$ was that !!!??

Everyone needs to watch this. It's only 10 seconds long and is not graphic.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

Wow, I'm waiting on baited breath on how this plays out.

Very interesting, I can't wait for this guy to vindicate himself if true. We live in interesting times.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm headed off to bed but we are entertaining all angles and or conspiracies, right?

Here's one for those about to doze off like myself:

Perp wasn't a bad shot, he missed intentionally. That was the distraction. The SS agents, perhaps one amongst the ones who initially covered the president on stage, actually had a nice little cocktail he or she pricked Trump with.

(Take into account the myriad of poisons and agents known, and mostly unknown, that are used to make it look natural. Yes, these things exist.)

Trump wouldn't know the difference considering he never felt it, so there wouldn't be any need to look for needle or puncture marks.

Over the next few weeks, Trump seems to be going downhill. Doctor's chime in to state that this can happen at his age under the stress levels and rigorous schedules he maintains and endures.

A couple weeks beyond that, Trump passes away around family and friends. The puncture site it well healed and the poison or agent was undetectable, completely designed that way.

Goodnight. New USA tomorrow! How exciting!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Suppose there were More than One Person with the same First , Middle , and Last Name . Then What ? .....*)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What if Ai is spitting out names and images... screwing with everyone's mind. ; )

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

What Does Not Kill You Only Makes You Stronger ......Good Night Punkin , Sleep Uptight .....*)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Wasn't lee Harvey Oswald said to have a double.

A guy who looked similar and went to the same pro Cuba events and whatnot?

This is too weird.

edit on 5311200America/Chicagoam14 by 5thHead because: 🍳

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Suppose there were More than One Person with the same First , Middle , and Last Name . Then What ? .....*)

And 20 years old too?

I think the FBI is confused or intentionally confusing. I don't trust them about this ether way.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What if Ai is spitting out names and images... screwing with everyone's mind. ; )

A Real Possibility there . Ack Ack !

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: 777Vader

No Law Enforcement/Secret Service DRONES flying overhead scanning the area? Hell, even our little town's fireworks display had drones filming all angles in high resolution!

It seems like the countersniper Red team might have rushed into that high position at the last second, just in time to plug the sus while Trump was still standing.

It was a very heavy set-up to be in view of the crowd in a relatively friendly location. I've been to rallys where the SS was literally high fiving people, and PSP fat asses were running cover.

That would explain why people at the top of the viewing stand stopped listening to Trump and began filming the law enforcement snipers, as shown here in this article: theconservativetreehouse.com... hing-with-inbound-bullets/#more-262165

But like UFO videos, you don't see much of the BEFORE or AFTER the "event".

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
According to Fox, the FBI has officially identified the shooter as Thomas Mathew Crooks.

Now they have to keep to one name or change it later by saying 'oops we got it wrong.'

From what I have gathered, Thomas Mathew Crooks, sent his pics and name just to troll.

Over at 4 chan some are saying it wasn't Maxwell Yearick either, since he is in his 30's and his ears are different, although you can't tell from the mugshot.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Famous But Incompetent .

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Nancy Pelosi tried to poison President Trump, but he refused to shake her hand before delivering the state of the union address. After he refuses, Nancy can be seen wiping her hands with a white towel. (probably contained a neutralizing agent). These people are very dangerous. THIS IS NOT A GAME.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: 5thHead

They say the graphic image matches this guy...

Hold up... his facial expression looks familiar. It looks like SSRi face that oh so many shooters have. I wonder if he also had Robert King as his treatment doctor?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

no i meant that the ss was shooting at the gun man who was outside of the trump ralley i think the snipers on the roof got him . still havent found any suspects shot at ralley vs the guy on the roof the secret service lit up like christmas

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yep, that is EXACTLY what it looked like he said. You go Trump...........

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The Guy on the Left Looks like a Relief Pitcher for the Kanas City Royals that was sent Down to Triple A After he Hit the Royals Mascot in the Ear with a Baseball .
edit on 14-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Could someone capture a still from the video just as Trump begins to drop his hand after raising it to his ear after the shot?

Just want to verify whether there is blood on his hand, as would be expected.

Unless he was actually wounded After he was already on the ground....which would be the basis of a real conspiracy!
edit on 14-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

ETA:

If you want something done, do it yourself.

I ran the video of the moment Trump was (supposedly) "shot through the ear" (his words) that I found on YT. Played it as close to frame by frame as YT would allow.

In the frame showing Trump's right hand, palm toward the camera, as he is bringing the hand down from his wounded ear (not visible to the camera because it is on the opposite side from the camera's view), there appears to be little to no blood visible on his palm/hand. At least not to the extent that blood is covering his ear and cheek after he rises from the ground.

However!, the quality and clarity of the video still is not good enough to say, for certain, that there is no blood at all on his hand at that instant.
edit on 14-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Stupid stupid kid..

And you are right about that photo, it is the defining image of this election, if not the next twenty years. If nothing else, that's front page Time Magazine right there.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I don’t get it. They’ve been telling us that the extreme right wing were the threat. 🤷‍♂️

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join