It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
They're really making sure people know the gun before the perp.

One reporter went so far as to describe the weapon as if it were straight from the manual itself, lol.

"....an AR-15, semiautomatic, air-cooled rifle...."

I was impressed, but not. They're only making it a focal point because they got a hard on for the AR-15 and want them banned and confiscated.

It'll be interesting, the spin that's incoming. This is actually the perfect scenario to reaffirm and strengthen the Bill of Rights. I'm not holding my breath, but we'll see.

edit on 14-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Former President Trump is UNWISE (to put it mildly) for not having named a Vice President running mate. That person would run against Biden if the bullet (or anything else) is fatal. I've been saying this for MONTHS because everyone knows AT LEAST ONE attempt on Donald Trump's life will occur before he's sworn in on 1/20/2025. Just as assuredly as Democrats cheat.

No one cares who Trump picks for vp.

Not trying to be rude but no one cares. There's only one Trump. He can't be replaced.

His last vp was a traitor. Would you vote for pence?

RFK, or FLYNN, in case things get hot.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

x.com...

So wait. Now there are 3 people identified as the shooter?

Why don't they just say who it is. You know they know. I don't think hiding things helps an investigation as much as people think it does.

The confusion only helps obfuscate the truth. Just what a bad guy would want.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Beware Graphic...

x.com...

edit on 16071631am312024Sun, 14 Jul 2024 00:16:00 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe1982

Don’t know if it was posted, but a dude with wild orange hair in a sun visor, tried telling the police there was a dude army crawling across the roof.
He claims the police ignored him, then moments later the shots came out.

It does sound like security was slow to respond taking a few minutes from that witness report. With the sniper on the roof behind Trump watching the scene it looks like it was radioed in, as for why ground security did not move in immediately when someone starts calling out a gun?

link   
Oh Ane Ane Ane….
I have already proven that you are a blatant liar about this BS “I don’t talk about Biden” and then go on to cheer for him in comments, yet you continue to do so?
Russian Collusion Hoax amiright?

In regards to this thread, you need to go do some soul searching, then realize how wrong your mindset is, then spend as much time being disgusted with yourself as the rest of us are with you collectively (it’ll take some time but that’s what you need).

When Trump is doing mass deportations over the next few years they should target and include anti patriotic shills like yourself out of our country to make it great again.

a reply to: Annee

link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: 777Vader

No Law Enforcement/Secret Service DRONES flying overhead scanning the area? Hell, even our little town's fireworks display had drones filming all angles in high resolution!

It seems like the countersniper Red team might have rushed into that high position at the last second, just in time to plug the sus while Trump was still standing.

It was a very heavy set-up to be in view of the crowd in a relatively friendly location. I've been to rallys where the SS was literally high fiving people, and PSP fat asses were running cover.

edit on 777Vam14America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2024 09:13:10 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Well, at least they said more than they first did on Fox. All Fox said was an AR style weapon. From the sound on the video, I was thinking possibly an AR-7 but they could not be that accurate now could they.

I don't think they know the other numbers of the AR rifles and shotguns. They are all AR-15s to the news.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Think what you may but these people knew him and were calling him out by name CROOKS.

x.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Just like the fruitcake that walked 10 blocks away from Tenderloin?

Cause du jour protestor with a messianic delusion. Almost certain.
edit on 14-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

The Perps Identity is being Reported as " Thomas Matthew Crooks " . Why are All these Shooters Identified with their First and Middle Names ? ...Hmm.....

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Beware Graphic...

x.com...

Could you give a brief explanation of what is important about the photo? Im not the type to stare at dead bodies if it's not necessary.

Thx

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   

x.com...

But, but, but ....the NY Post said:
nypost.com...
Somebody is lying.🤷🏻
edit on 14-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   

They say the graphic image matches this guy...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

The Dude on the Right Looks Like a Young John Wick ...............*)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

The Perps Identity is being Reported as " Thomas Matthew Crooks " . Why are All these Shooters Identified with their First and Middle Names ? ...Hmm.....

It narrows things down somewhat. There were two of me in my highschool class if you only did first and last names. There were 6 of me at Dragon Con one year with the same first and last name. I new the guy running registration and he laughed about it.

You don't think they want to confuse someone with a similar name do you? They only do that by using entirely different names. That is more confusing.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Interesting this guy's name is Crooks and seems to go by this name as well

Seems like some of these shooters over the years have had strange names. The one that comes to mind is jokhar or the Joker at the Boston Marathon.

This guy's name is Crooks. As in a crook or crooked. A bad guy.

Seems so tidy how things like that work out. 😞

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
MSM saying it's this guy . . .
however ? creepy to say the least.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   
According to Fox, the FBI has officially identified the shooter as Thomas Mathew Crooks.

Now they have to keep to one name or change it later by saying 'oops we got it wrong.'

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Let's Get ready to Rumble !

edit on 14-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join