It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRickestRick

Yeah. That's what I said.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Thomas Matthew Crooks

Thomas Matthew Crooks has been identified as the suspect who shot at Donald Trump at his Pennsylvania rally. Crooks was 20-years-old from Bethel Park, Pennsylvania which was about 40 miles south of the Butler rally. An AR-15 was reportedly recovered at the scene. Crooks was apparently shot in the head after he attempted to assisnate the former president.

It's embarrassing that these briefing conferences are so slow at putting out information when it's all over the internet. They act like it's all so secret but if anyone looks, there is a lot of info out already.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   
According to FOX News, the shooter has been identified
as a 20-year-old male from the Local Butler County area,
according to multiple reports, citing the FBI.

www.ktvu.com...

www.wisconsinrightnow.com...

nypost.com... ally/

edit on 13-7-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I saw a dead guy in camo. Ethnicity unknown.

It's going to have to do with Trump's ALL CAPS AGENDA. Antifa? Antizionism?

20 year old male is going to be Far Left. He's going to have a lot of insignias with fists decorating his walls. Irony? Projection? Educated guess?

I am certain THIS IMAGE LIVES FOREVER. LIKE HIM OR LOATHE HIM.

It's symbolic of this situation. That fist. Trump has used it all along, but I'm sure so has the guy that took a shot at him.

Dear God, let that iconic fist NEVER BECOME A TRUMP RALLY MEME.
edit on 13-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The authorities seriously underestimate our ability to do our own research and put clues together. I'm an idiot and figured it out over 30 minutes ago. Alas, we'll wait 6 months for the final report.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Thomas Matthew Crooks

Dude looks like a mutant.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Trump got shot and said F'k you to the establishment. They just used their only chance.

No one condemning this is horrible

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

That fist. Trump has used it all along, but I'm sure so has the guy that took a shot at him.

Please enlighten us how you figure that.
It’s early, so you get first crack.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   

At this Point in Time , I could Never Trust Anyone Under 30 Years Old when it comes to Political Astuteness.....

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Get Ready , it's Coming .........the Lone Nut Press Angle.......

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   
That dude looks legally blind... hmmm

edit on 37073731pm312024Sat, 13 Jul 2024 23:37:06 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   

He is wearing camo pants. The image of him after he is shot and his body is laying on the building shows this. His shirt is gray and black so from afar, it kind of matches his pants in the color scheme anyway. His camo is grey'ish' tones.

And yes on the Trump image. Like him or not, it's powerful

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The woo is very strong for the 15th and 16th . At the moment I am listening to the global consciousness projects heartbeats on audio , it has a twenty minute delay and has a new format , I have set the deviations from chance to level three, and it is sounding a gong every time it reaches this level of deviation at the moment it is going off quite regularly as would be expected at the time of an attempted assassination.
Why random number generators in the basements of universities deviate significantly from the norm when these significant events occur is unknown, the problem being that the deviations start to occur before the event happened and then continue after a peak . It is factual Un debunkable PSI effect which could very well link in with the human heart experiments which have been shown to anticipate unpleasant images before they are shown to a subject. Anyway this is an adide from the thread if anyone wants to investigate you will find it here. noosphere.princeton.edu...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Covered.

Projection? Educated guess?

Just a feeling. The only 20 year old white males to drive a van, put on camo, shimmy up a rainpipe, and try to take a soldier of fortune shot at Trump are likely doing it for his counter-environment, counter-progressive, or zionist ideals. He's anti-student protestor, and very pro-Israel. Something along those lines?

I just see an environmentalist, antifa, political sticker-happy individual. It's a guess. About a 35% chance of being right..
edit on 13-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
New

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   

They won't release his name publicly until they make sure all of his social media is scrubbed from the internet. If they blame this on far right extremism, we all will laugh collectively.

What a joke, we all know this person was radicalized by the far left. There's no other reason for this.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Hmm... They All Look Like Wall Flowers at a High School Dance......

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

x.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: Vermilion

Covered.

Projection? Educated guess?

Just a feeling. The only 20 year old white males to drive a van, put on camo, shimmy up a rainpipe, and try to take a soldier of fortune shot at Trump are likely doing it for his counter-environment, counter-progressive, or zionist ideals. He's anti-student protestor, and very pro-Israel. Something along those lines?

I just see an environmentalist, antifa, political sticker-happy individual. It's a guess. About a 35% chance of being right..

Hmm... All I see is a Patsy who was Probably Promised Money . It Usually is .......

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join