It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ToneD
Why did the people behind Trump
turn their backs away, from where supposedly the shooter
was ? (on the roof)
including the armed security ?
weird reaction.

I watched several times and all I see is people leaning left, then dropping like flys. I honestly didn't see anyone turning to look behind their seats.

neither do I 😯

link   

originally posted by: ToneD

Anyone else thinks that it is odd,
when shots were fired from front,
teleprompter at front,
Yet ear grazed from back, when Trump
turned his head to the side ?
Ballistics are off.

And if you watch the video,
the people behind Trump at the TOP RIGHT,
folks who should have had a clear view of the shooter,
immediately looked to the OPPOSITE direction, not the roof ?
Odd reaction if you ask me.
weird.

Sound can be a fickle one, depending on all surroundings and acoustics, lack thereof and so on.

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Bilbous72

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: hangedman13

Why didn't his cap move? The "wound" is exactly where the edge of the cap meets his head. That bullet would have gone through, or grazed the cap, but the cap didn't move.

FAKE NEWS! PR STUNT

Flame away.

Tell that to the audience member who is dead.

Ever hear of crisis actors?

You wouldn't have it when we did hear of them I recall. Hypocrites need their day in the sun, EXPOSED AGAIN.

how is it crisis actors isn't somebody dead and another critically injured? usually crisis actors aren't actually killed. i could go further with this and give examples of crisis actors but i know better hehehe

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Strange... they had eyes on the assassin but did not engage until after his shot.

x.com...

link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Remember THIS? . . . . ⚠️☠️ Hmmmm

Trump Secret Service protection could be removed under Bennie Thompson proposed legislation

WASHINGTON – Democratic Congressman Bennie Thompson from Mississippi, the Ranking Member of the Committee on Homeland Security, introduced legislation that would remove Secret Service protection from anyone convicted of a felony and sentence to prison.

If the GOP were worth much, they would have seriously investigated the J6 Committee, including Thompson, Pelosi, Cheney, Schiff, etc., like their own family's lives depended on it. But instead, they have only shown up for work 119 days over the past year!

RINOs are why we are here now. The dems are telling us they are F'ing us up for good and the RINO's are pretending to stop them.

link   
a reply to: nugget1

I watched several times and all I see is people leaning left, then dropping like flys. I honestly didn't see anyone turning to look behind their seats.

go to the 18 sec mark top left corner top row of seats and watch from their. at least six people looking behind them and if they were facing foward it's to their right.

edit on 13-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Won't be surprised if the shooter was one of Biden's illegals or one of the Antifa dudes Klamala bailed out.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The shooting was real. Citizens died. They went down in the background. But I bet some three letter agency was involved.

link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

It will be similar to how Biden condemned Trump as a major criminal for having Top Secret documents at home, while at that moment, Biden had Top Secret documents in his garage, basement, filing cabinet at his business office, and more.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

No.

He's not pulling that. That was real. That was 1 CM away from hitting him in the temple. Not a time for conspiracy.

It's Ford or Reagan. It's a legit assassination attempt.

It's some little wannabe martyr that died to pierce Trump's ear and be a hero. And also assure his election. Because all the condemnation from the left doesn't remove the collective blame pointed their way.

It could be another crazy thinking a Jodie Foster will reward him and it won't matter.

Trump's has discernable providence, as much as a political leader can have. Now, he might as well be the sailor that went through a jet engine unscathed.
edit on 13-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You’re dead set on not making this about Biden.
Trump was shot running for president against Biden. Would he have had an assassination attempt on this day if he wasn’t running against Biden?

Who would have pretty much been given the election if Trump was taken out?
No matter how you dislike the thought, it is about Biden.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: nugget1

go to the 18 sec mark top left corner top row of seats and watch from their. at least six people looking behind them and if they were facing foward it's to their right.

Maybe the SS snipers firing? 😯

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Remember THIS? . . . . ⚠️☠️ Hmmmm

Trump Secret Service protection could be removed under Bennie Thompson proposed legislation

WASHINGTON – Democratic Congressman Bennie Thompson from Mississippi, the Ranking Member of the Committee on Homeland Security, introduced legislation that would remove Secret Service protection from anyone convicted of a felony and sentence to prison.

If the GOP were worth much, they would have seriously investigated the J6 Committee, including Thompson, Pelosi, Cheney, Schiff, etc., like their own family's lives depended on it. But instead, they have only shown up for work 119 days over the past year!

RINOs are why we are here now. The dems are telling us they are F'ing us up for good and the RINO's are pretending to stop them.

Several RINOS were removed from Congress (Flake, Kinzinger, Cheney, Romney, and a few more), but there are still many more that must be removed/replaced with MAGA-AF Americans.

Here's a list of who (as of July 24) is not seeking re-election: ballotpedia.org...

link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I don’t talk about Biden. I’m anti-Trump.

But Trump is the news at this moment.

He just came within a hair of being assassinated.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
JUST IN: New footage shows sn*per appearing to notice the suspect just milliseconds before the man sh*t at Trump.

The sn*per could be seen looking up in what appeared to be shock the moment the first bullet rang out.

The suspect, who was on top of a structure, was then quickly neutralized.
x.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You actually believe Trump is Satan, or the equivalent, don't you?

As in, he needs to be eliminated to save humanity.

Isn't that what you believe?
edit on 13-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Trump was shot running for president against Biden. Would he have had an assassination attempt on this day if he wasn’t running against Biden?

Who would have pretty much been given the election if Trump was taken out?
No matter how you dislike the thought, it is about Biden.

Former President Trump is UNWISE (to put it mildly) for not having named a Vice President running mate. That person would run against Biden if the bullet (or anything else) is fatal. I've been saying this for MONTHS because everyone knows AT LEAST ONE attempt on Donald Trump's life will occur before he's sworn in on 1/20/2025. Just as assuredly as Democrats cheat.

link   

If Trump telling people to come peacefully to Washington on Jan 6th and offering the National Guard because things could get out of hand, is worse than 9/11 (according to Biden)...and treasonous...

Then what is Biden and the Dems fear mongering people into thinking Trump is the American Hitler, and making comments like "put a bullseye on him" or whatever?

For the record, I do realize Biden wasn't calling for an assassination attempt with that comment. Just like I know Trump wasn't calling for a coup with his comments, on Jan 6th.

This thread isn't about Biden, you are right. But in a way it is. He is the current President and is running a campaign against Donald Trump, and has used rhetoric that would generally make someone a suspect in your average true crime case. Blame could be placed on him just as easily as they place blame on Trump, for less.

edit on 7-13-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: fixed a typo. was supposed to read "trump wasn't calling for a coup"

link   

Got to love that divine providence 👌

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Is this a Staged Fake Sign Implying Mr. Trump is the Anti Christ ? I would Not Put Anything Past the Deep State .

Now they sre saying two snipers, shot hit teleprompter and glass hit Trump's ear.

OK , that's One Conspiracy Theory Proven Wrong .............CHECK .

Not a conspiracy theory, just posting news reports. Looks like we have it boiled down to a sniper on roof who was killed by secret service(head blown off) and Trump was grazed because he turned his head and leaned forward at just the right time.
Many news reports were coming in there were no theories being made just putting information together. It takes time to put it together because of many reports that are not true like the one that said the teleprompter was shattered and Trump was hit by glass...that was incorrect but not a disproven conspiracy theory just misreported.
C'mon man, we're trying to piece thos thing together, hang with the group dude.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join