It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

A post by Trump....

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Guyfriday

there are photos of the ss/and or cops standing over the dead shooter OUT side the venue i havent seen reports of any one being shot by the ss in the venue. now id bet a good deal of rounds came from the secret service in and around the venue going twords the shooter that was on a roof over looking former president trumps speech

I would seriously doubt that. Those guys in the Secret Service are pretty discipled individuals in situations like these (ha ha yeah I remember the hooker stories too), but in the operation of official duties they usually don't mess around. If a person was shot inside the venue, then it was because that person was a threat and had something of suspicion in their hands.

The person that shot the person on the roof was most likely a Secret Service sniper.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

If/when a retribution attack is carried out against Biden, especially if the President is wounded, or worse, would likely sway voters toward the Democratic party.

If/when a retribution act is carried out against Joe I have complete confidence it will be successful and credit will me given to all Trump supporters, even though it's Biden's own party that will be taking him out.

Or Russia will get the blame, complete with dossiers.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Or Russia will get the blame, complete with dossiers.
Not Russia, try Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Do you Think " THEY " Might try it Again , or they Blew it for Good Now ?

(post by Boogerpicker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Bilbous72

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: hangedman13

Why didn't his cap move? The "wound" is exactly where the edge of the cap meets his head. That bullet would have gone through, or grazed the cap, but the cap didn't move.

FAKE NEWS! PR STUNT

Flame away.

Tell that to the audience member who is dead.

Ever hear of crisis actors?

Ever heard about unhinged people?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This isn't the time or place. We should be digesting the data being presented and figuring out the truth. There are already holes popping up so we should focus on finding facts.
edit on 13/7/2024 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

(post by YourFaceAgain removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

link   
Why did the people behind Trump
turn their backs away, from where supposedly the shooter
was ? (on the roof)
including the armed security ?
weird reaction.

edit on 13-7-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Do you Think " THEY " Might try it Again , or they Blew it for Good Now ?

It’s BAMN.
By Any Means Necessary
They can’t stop.
They’re a cult.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

If it sounds close to the mic...it came from behind him...I am almost 100% sure the mics used are cardioid or supercardiod polar patterns meaning the pick up sound from the top of the mic which is pointing at trump. If you hear the shot in the PA it had to have at least come from the side but judging by the wound it would have been from behind...or it was a lounder gun than a .22

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
was ? (on the roof)
weird reaction.

The noise from the bullets hitting nearby were heard before the noise from the rifle.

This isn't difficult.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

My problem is that all the shots sound the same. They do sound like a low caliber round like a .22.

Even the SS.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

True, Joe Biden a while back said to "put Trump in the bullseye".
What a disgrace the Biden story is. A disgrace to America and the entire planet.

I heard someone named Tom Violets standing behind Trump was killed.

In the present world that technology created, all evidence of that will shortly be erased. The Democrats have a lot of power to hide things or influence to make their followers believe that what they said was not what they said. Ad Hominum is used by both parties but abused by the Democrats much more often.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

When did Joe Biden say these words? Is there a news source? Memes are easy.

Defiant Biden tells donors: 'We're done talking about the debate'

Biden delivered a forceful message in a private call with his National Finance Committee, which includes hundreds of top Democratic donors and bundlers.

By SARAH FERRIS and ELENA SCHNEIDER07/08/2024, 2:15PM ET

A defiant President Joe Biden insisted to his donors on Monday that he is “done talking about the debate” and implored the party to ignore any further distractions and direct its attention back to Donald Trump.

“We need to move forward. Look, we have roughly 40 days til the convention, 120 days til the election. We can’t waste any more time being distracted,” Biden said in a private call with donors Monday, according to a recording obtained by POLITICO.

“I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,” Biden said.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Seems Joe Bidens Department Of Homeland Security Needs to do Some Explaining about DENYING the SS Extra Manpower in Protecting Candidate Trump . The DHS should be Investigated by an Independent Counsel for Possible Negligence Charges !

link   
Tinfoil hat on.

Are we sure it wasn't staged in favor of Trump?

The man HAS performed in WWE, any wrestling fan would know Trump sold that bullet like he sold a Stone Cold Stunner. Secret Service could've gotten him some color with a quick blade job.

On the other end of the conspiracy spectrum.

Doesn't all of this feel a little too Revelation 13:3 to you?

Survive a headwound, the world is left in wonder, then follows.
edit on 13-7-2024 by TinfoilTophat because: Vince McMahon dossier

link   

originally posted by: ToneD
was ? (on the roof)
including the armed security ?
weird reaction.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I believe it is likely that Donald was not shot in the ear, but in the head right above. He will recover, be elected, and become an amazing peace maker, and all the world will marvel. It is possible he has been described in scripture written 2000 years ago

We might be thinking along the same lines

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join