It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
I don't care if it is now. That part we can figure out later. They have the body now. All of this is fluid as was just posted.
edit on 13000000323120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Will this be the excuse for Biden not doing rallies? Are we looking at another basement campaign? šŸ¤”

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: nugget1

Do you Think " THEY " Might try it Again , or they Blew it for Good Now ?

I don't think the BAMN crowd will ever stop trying, even if they have to nuke Mar-a-lago and blame it on Russia. They WILL NOT allow Donald J. Trump to be POTUS; they have far too much too lose; BOTH parties.

Obama stripped the military branches of some of the best top level personnel and weaponized every single branch of government, including all security agencies.

The BAMN crowd has fully infilitrated the top levels of all things government and the only thing that stands in the way of dictatorial rule is DJT.

I don't think Trump can possibly 'drain the swamp' in four years, but he could sure set them back on their timeline-and cost them billions$$$$ in personal gain they're counting on, not to mention the power they'll weild from their untouchable ivory towers.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Apparently, Trump has been asking for more SS protection and was rebuffed by DHS.

John Kennedy, Jr. was denied Secret Service protection all-together by Joe Biden!

This is not about Biden.

"Put a bulls eye on Trump" that Biden did comment on, says it will be.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Will this be the excuse for Biden not doing rallies? Are we looking at another basement campaign? šŸ¤”

Perfect for them isn't it. šŸ˜‰

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain
this one legit made me laugh

(whoops it didnt copy the body of text, oh well) it was the comment where you mentioned secret service agents piling on top of biden.
edit on 13-7-2024 by hydr0cannibal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Justoneman
Isn't time to wipe out that whole antifa movement

Like they should have the KKK, but notice the leftist ones get a pass with the three letter agencies. Any just middle of the road people get railroaded for daring to march or speak, but the fascists Antifa keep getting a pass on crimes committed like they know they were never being arrested for them ahead of time.

edit on 13000000073120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

When did Joe Biden say these words? Is there a news source? Memes are easy.

Defiant Biden tells donors: 'We're done talking about the debate'

Biden delivered a forceful message in a private call with his National Finance Committee, which includes hundreds of top Democratic donors and bundlers.

By SARAH FERRIS and ELENA SCHNEIDER07/08/2024, 2:15PM ET

A defiant President Joe Biden insisted to his donors on Monday that he is ā€œdone talking about the debateā€ and implored the party to ignore any further distractions and direct its attention back to Donald Trump.

ā€œWe need to move forward. Look, we have roughly 40 days til the convention, 120 days til the election. We canā€™t waste any more time being distracted,ā€ Biden said in a private call with donors Monday, according to a recording obtained by POLITICO.

ā€œI have one job, and thatā€™s to beat Donald Trump. Iā€™m absolutely certain Iā€™m the best person to be able to do that. So, weā€™re done talking about the debate, itā€™s time to put Trump in a bullseye,ā€ Biden said.

www.politico.com...

The Dems were all over the Sarah Palin bullseye debacle. All we are going to hear from them on this is crickets.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Apparently, Trump has been asking for more SS protection and was rebuffed by DHS.

John Kennedy, Jr. was denied Secret Service protection all-together by Joe Biden!

This is not about Biden.

Then go ahead and derail the thread making it about Biden.

Trump just came a hair from being assassinated.

But Biden.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ToneD
Why did the people behind Trump
turn their backs away, from where supposedly the shooter
was ? (on the roof)
including the armed security ?
weird reaction.

I watched several times and all I see is people leaning left, then dropping like flys. I honestly didn't see anyone turning to look behind their seats.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

link   
a reply to: Tarzan007

I wondered about that myself.
================

Just saw earlier today the wh released a pretty rhetoric filled rant about meta giving trump access to his account again... that aged well.

link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Julian can Relate............

link   
JUST IN: Doctor who tried saving someone's life at the Trump rally recalls what he experienced.

The emergency room doctor was interviewed by
@JakeMRosen

"The guy had spun around, was jammed between the benches... and he had brain matter there."

"Then I did CPR, did chest compressions..."

The county prosecutor says 2 people have been k*lled including the suspect.
x.com...

link   

This is not about Biden.

But Biden.

Mr. Trump almost died. Major cause was the rhetoric from President Biden and his cronies.
destroy democracy? put Rachel Maddow in a concentration camp?

link   
wait guys is Trumpā€™s code name Hawkeye? second question then what are everybody else like Melania and Barron's?

what's Biden's i wonder.

link   
A random mostly joking hypothesis.

Biden will gaffe and let slip how they had a hand in this attempt. His mental state will have caused him to truly believe that it was honestly the right thing to do as President of the United States. Evidence will come out linking Biden directly, in some way, to the assassination attempt. A combination of his mental health and his Presidential immunity will keep him clear of any charges.

The left will praise him as a hero for trying to do the right thing and mourn the fact that it failed. More will be rallied up, and riled up. And no doubt, more attempts will be made on Trump's life. As the left desperately tries to stop what they see as an American Hitler.

edit on 7-13-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Bilbous72

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: hangedman13

Why didn't his cap move? The "wound" is exactly where the edge of the cap meets his head. That bullet would have gone through, or grazed the cap, but the cap didn't move.

FAKE NEWS! PR STUNT

Flame away.

Tell that to the audience member who is dead.

Ever hear of crisis actors?

You wouldn't have it when we did hear of them I recall. Hypocrites need their day in the sun, EXPOSED AGAIN.

link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Mantiss2021

If/when a retribution attack is carried out against Biden, especially if the President is wounded, or worse, would likely sway voters toward the Democratic party.

If/when a retribution act is carried out against Joe I have complete confidence it will be successful and credit will me given to all Trump supporters, even though it's Biden's own party that will be taking him out.

Or Russia will get the blame, complete with dossiers.

Democrats are brainstorming ideas now. It's critical that they kill two birds with one stone. Eliminate Biden. Ensure the blame falls on Trump. (History says they'll screw up blaming Trump!)

link   

This is not about Biden.

But Biden.

How blind do you have to be annee? That evil rightā€¦ yeah?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join