It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I believe it is likely that Donald was not shot in the ear, but in the head right above. He will recover, be elected, and become an amazing peace maker, and all the world will marvel. It is possible he has been described in scripture written 2000 years ago

That would be the Antichrist then. But in that prophecy found in Revelation the wound kills and is miraculously healed so that the whole world knows it. It is then the Antichrist has arrived. Then near the end the two witnesses who challenge the beast and may have been alive for all of time will be killed in Jerusalem. They will lay dead in the street for three days and are revived in a way the whole world will see it. Perhaps Elijah is one and Enoch the other. Two who were taken to heaven while still alive according to scripture.

We have to wait for details. Whoever it is , is a peace negotiator. I dont remember the wound killing, but it was serious, and there was a recovery. We could still hear tomorrow that the slug in in the side of his head. Did it hit someone behind him? Where did it go?
PS many also consider Moses as a possible witness although I have always thought the same as you.

edit on 13-7-2024 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I can imagine Biden going out now and telling stories about assassinations he's survived...

Someone just tried to assassinate Bidens VP.

link   

Anyone else thinks that it is odd,
when shots were fired from front,
teleprompter at front,
Yet ear grazed from back, when Trump
turned his head to the side ?
Ballistics are off.

And if you watch the video,
the people behind Trump at the TOP RIGHT,
folks who should have had a clear view of the shooter,
immediately looked to the OPPOSITE direction, not the roof ?
Odd reaction if you ask me.
weird.

edit on 13-7-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Also unconfirmed lol

It's the bullet!!! 😊

I'm not seeing anyone denying its legitimacy!

link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Guyfriday

www.nytimes.com... rally attendees

In a statement, a spokesman for the Secret Service said that one spectator at the rally was killed and two were critically injured. The suspected gunman “fired multiple shots toward the stage from an elevated position outside the rally venue,” the spokesman, Anthony Guglielmi, said.
so that answers that question for ya

And did you watch the event? The Secret Service shot someone in the crowd. people there also said that the shooter was killed by the Secret Service at the event. This would mean that the shooter was inside the venue and not outside of it.

That shooter that was outside didn't shoot, but was shot.

link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: ToneD

No, so far, it seems the teleprompters are still intact.

It also seems as though he is DAMN lucky he turned his head when he did. If it was the guy on the roof, It makes sense from where the bullet came from, that it would have grazed his head/ear.

Insane that this happened.

In the video, Trump raised his hand to his right ear (the ear away from the camera in the angle I saw), apparently reacting to being hit.

But I could not make out whether, when he dropped his hand (palm facing camera for an instant) there was any blood visible on his hand.

link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I can imagine Biden going out now and telling stories about assassinations he's survived...

Someone just tried to assassinate Bidens VP.

That was just Jill, again.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

If/when a retribution attack is carried out against Biden, especially if the President is wounded, or worse, would likely sway voters toward the Democratic party.

Trump supporters aren't stupid ,but always targeted, or framed
They shoot with words not bullets

link   
PRESIDENT BIDEN:
Statement just being released since Trump has been shot. "Bidens Response"

link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker2
This seems to me an staged event. The reactionary conspiracy is trying to create a civil war in the United States, so an attack like this would fit their agenda.

A Karma score of 1, now that's impressive.

(post by Vermilion removed for political trolling and baiting)

link   

There is no doubt Joe Biden will now try to do something to make himself look important enough to assassinate, just like he sprayed himself with ORANGE tanning spray 2 weeks ago.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

there are photos of the ss/and or cops standing over the dead shooter OUT side the venue i havent seen reports of any one being shot by the ss in the venue. now id bet a good deal of rounds came from the secret service in and around the venue going twords the shooter that was on a roof over looking former president trumps speech

link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Sources with the Pennsylvania State Police are reporting that all of the Bullets fired at Former President Donald Trump appear to have Missed, and that the Injury on his Right Ear occurred as a result of Broken Glass from a Teleprompter which had Shattered on Stage.

Uncomfirmed

I think people are getting the last name mixed up. I’ve heard the name is Violets and they are showing someone with the name Viola. Probably mistaken identity. Too soon to tell.

Well like they say: Roses are Red, Violets are Blue 💥

link   
From the Biden campaign....

A Biden campaign official said, "The Biden campaign is pausing all outbound communications and working to pull down our television ads as quickly as possible."

I guess that the Biden campaign figured that all the BS in their campaign ads might come back to haunt them now. They were promoting such hate in some of their ads, saying if Trump was elected it would be the end of democracy. That was a dangerous lie to be saying along with many other BS things they were saying. The president of the USA is just one part of the government system we have. If anyone is anti-democracy it would be Biden. He cancelled out the vast majority of what Trump did with his pen immediately and a lot of that was good for the citizens of this country.

link   
abc news saying m4 style rifle and was at elevated position 200 to 300 yards away.

edit on 13-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Clearly trolling nobody can possibly be that stupid. Not wasting any time reading a single post of yours from here on out.

Physics! The cap didn't move.
FAKE NEWS!

Do you realize if people deny video/million pictures; and/or celebrate shooting you are going to destroy our nation.

The schism now is bad.

This could tear us apart.

Is that what you want?

I think that's the Trump Campaign wants.

I don't see how my not believing this is real, saying that it smells like a PR stunt, is going to destroy our nation. But I can see how Trump can use it to do just that.

Can somebody tell my why his cap didn't move when a bullet grazed it, since the "wound" is exactly where the cap's edge met his skin.

Ive never voted for Trump, but people like you are the reason I will this time. Well, one of about 200 reasons. Will never support another democrat in any fashion for as long as I live either. Will also never hire somone I know to be liberal, progressive, or democrat. Truly deplorable. Cant even wait 30 minutes for facts without dribbling nonsense. I'd say CNN is hiring, but they're definitely not. Hope you join them in dinosuar hell.

link   

link   
Secret Service piling onto Biden like that would probably kill him.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join