It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said.

And so it begins………

What begins? we have had assassination attempts before hell Ford has 2 legit attempts in two months, 90% lone nutter 10% this is ATS, thoughts

Im just gobsmacked, by how a shooter got on the roof for a shot, I need to see a map

Here ya go.

Yeah thank I added it to my post, that seems like a long damn shot for the average Antifa member

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

could have been, but people did look to the area after they came up from ducking. there's even two women pointing about half way down the stands to the right and it looks like a kid shooting video with his phone. up top

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: nugget1

I watched several times and all I see is people leaning left, then dropping like flys. I honestly didn't see anyone turning to look behind their seats.

go to the 18 sec mark top left corner top row of seats and watch from their. at least six people looking behind them and if they were facing foward it's to their right.

Trump is already down at this point and they seem to be looking right, as if watching where the shots came from. Perhaps seeing SS action?

Sorry; my eyes aren't seeing what yours are.

Ah! I watched again and think I see what you're talking about! Three guys at the top right (left in frame looking at vid) on stage appear to be helping someone who is down. One of the victums?
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I don't understand the censorship in words here. Not taking a jab at you, but are we not allowed to say "sniper" and "shot" anymore? I don't want to derail but I'm seeing this everywhere now and I don't understand it. People can't say "suicide" anymore or "died". Instead they say "unalived". It's ridiculous. Why are people so coddled from reality these days? Anyway...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

JUST IN: New footage shows sn*per appearing to notice the suspect just milliseconds before the man sh*t at Trump.

The sn*per could be seen looking up in what appeared to be shock the moment the first bullet rang out.

The suspect, who was on top of a structure, was then quickly neutralized.
x.com...

Ok...you mean the Law Enforcement Sniper noticed the Suspect. I still think of "Sniper" as the bad guy.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Annee

You’re dead set on not making this about Biden.
Trump was shot running for president against Biden. Would he have had an assassination attempt on this day if he wasn’t running against Biden?

Who would have pretty much been given the election if Trump was taken out?
No matter how you dislike the thought, it is about Biden.

Former President Trump is UNWISE (to put it mildly) for not having named a Vice President running mate. That person would run against Biden if the bullet (or anything else) is fatal. I've been saying this for MONTHS because everyone knows AT LEAST ONE attempt on Donald Trump's life will occur before he's sworn in on 1/20/2025. Just as assuredly as Democrats cheat.

I bet we hear his VP pick tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Any map/photo/video showing where the people were sitting who got shot?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Trump was shot running for president against Biden. Would he have had an assassination attempt on this day if he wasn’t running against Biden?

Former President Trump is UNWISE (to put it mildly) for not having named a Vice President running mate. That person would run against Biden if the bullet (or anything else) is fatal. I've been saying this for MONTHS because everyone knows AT LEAST ONE attempt on Donald Trump's life will occur before he's sworn in on 1/20/2025. Just as assuredly as Democrats cheat.

Interesting that this happened right before he announced his VP.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said.

And so it begins………

What begins? we have had assassination attempts before hell Ford has 2 legit attempts in two months, 90% lone nutter 10% this is ATS, thoughts

Im just gobsmacked, by how a shooter got on the roof for a shot, I need to see a map

Here ya go.

Yeah thank I added it to my post, that seems like a long damn shot for the average Antifa member

they have their John Brown gun clubs antifa they describe their gun clubs as far left themselves and they want to level the playing field with the people they describe as alt right. i can't figure out how to make a link copy to another window right now but if you search John Brown gun club there are quite a few and they're pretty organized and they practice and train.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A few Things to Consider Now after this Assassination ATTEMPT on Mr. Trumps Life . The RNC Convention is Now Put on Hold . For Obvious Reasons No More Presidential Debates Will be Held . The Left MSM Immediately Down Played this Incident for Blatant Political Partisan Purposes . And Finally , this Attack could have been Motivated by trying to Incite Civil Unrest amoung the Different Factions of the America People . This Henious Act must Now be Independently Investigated to the Fullest Extent of the Law and Leaving No Stone Unturned in Finding the " Individuals " Responsable for it and brought to Justice !

edit on 13-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

link   

It's critical that the person be a mental clone of Trump!

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

No one cares who Trump picks for vp.

Not trying to be rude but no one cares. There's only one Trump. He can't be replaced.

His last vp was a traitor. Would you vote for pence?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

don’t talk about Biden. I’m anti-Trump. But Trump is the news at this moment
Do you have a line in the sand or do you care as long as it’s not….?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It's a good thing the attempt wasn't successful, or high-profile liberals would be paying a severe price from tonight, going forward. Thank goodness for America it was not successful!

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah, I have trouble at distance, but hella lethal close quarters and midrange standing with iron sights. 150 yards is tough.

edit on 777Vpm13America/ChicagoSat, 13 Jul 2024 21:12:14 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The deep state was behind this, (that includes a lot of people) are responsible. They aren't finished.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

He could Pick ANYONE Now and Not a PEEP will be Heard from the Peanut Gallery in Washington and in the Media .

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

No one cares who Trump picks for vp.

Not trying to be rude but no one cares. There's only one Trump. He can't be replaced.

His last vp was a traitor. Would you vote for pence?

You don't care who President Trump picks for VP, because you don't think he can be eliminated before taking office on 1/20/2025? If that's the case, you're not paying attention today, and haven't been paying attention to what very dangerous heartless leaders (Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, John Brennan, Barack Obama, James Clyburn, and more) have been saying to Democrats.
edit on 1372024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
a reply to: putnam6

Yeah, I have trouble at distance, but hella lethal close quarters and midrange with iron sights. 150 yards is tough.

So , where was Actor Mark Walberg at the Time ? Hmm...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
BREAKING.
Trump was speaking shots were fired (5)...Trumps ear bleeding with SS pushing him down.
Trump later stood up...and was ushered out with blood running down his head.

It definitely looks like he was hit in the head...as they led him away.

MORE as develops

MOD NOTE see guyfriday's post

Isn't there something in bible about the antichrist wound to his head?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join