It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

This could trigger a takedown, of sorts. Pun intended.

No election required.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

No Law Enforcement/Secret Service DRONES flying overhead scanning the area? Hell, even our little town's fireworks display had drones filming all angles in high resolution!

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare
" I've been saying this for MONTHS because everyone knows AT LEAST ONE attempt on Donald Trump's life will occur before he's sworn in on 1/20/2025. Just as assuredly as Democrats cheat."

Disturbing as it is. I think MANY of us have been saying this for months or maybe years. I know I have said these very words to some of my friends and family, in concern. I also said something like "Watch, the closer we get to november, the crazier things may get, and I bet there will be at LEAST 3 wild crazy happenings that happen." So in a sense, when i saw the headline I was shocked....those few seconds before I was able to read it and know that he was okay....broke my heart. But also at the same time..im not surprised.

If another DEADLY pandemic 'suddenly popped up', right here before the election....and they start saying we need to change election rules again......I wouldnt be surprised.
ugh.

Respectfully,
-Z

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
We all need to think about RFK WITHOUT ANY secret service detail.

I know most people here on the board do not support his policies but we all know he may represent the small margin Trump needs.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealbeverage
Isn't there something in bible about the antichrist wound to his head?

I don't believe in the Bible or it's prophecies. Nor do I buy into the mental gymnastics to make Trump the anti Christ.

But, for reference sake, this could be the verse you are thinking of:

"One of the beast's heads looked like it had a fatal wound, but its fatal wound was healed. All the people of the world were amazed and followed the beast."

-Rev 13:3.

edit on 7-13-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   
What's scarier than the assassination attempt is the fact that there are millions of unhinged mental deficients around the country--and on this forum--that are disappointed it wasn't worse.

And because leftists are incapable of dealing with reality, to soothe their disappointment, they're having to pretend it wasn't a real assassination attempt.

These people vote. They drive. Some of them have guns. They are a danger to themselves and everyone around them. It's not a matter of being stupid. Their brain simply doesn't function anymore.
edit on 13-7-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2
What do you mean? Legit question, I had trouble following. "We all need to thin kabout RFK w/o secret service detail"? Do you mean, we should be concerned about a similar thing happening to him?

link   
Elon on fire:

Extreme incompetence or it was deliberate. Either way, the SS leadership must resign.

Harsh.

Secret service willingly put themselves in line of fire. One off few agencies for which I still have respect.

link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
BREAKING.
Trump was speaking shots were fired (5)...Trumps ear bleeding with SS pushing him down.
Trump later stood up...and was ushered out with blood running down his head.

It definitely looks like he was hit in the head...as they led him away.

MORE as develops

MOD NOTE see guyfriday's post

I think it was referring to a leader who suffers from brain damage.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Elon on fire:

Extreme incompetence or it was deliberate. Either way, the SS leadership must resign.

Harsh.

Secret service willingly put themselves in line of fire. One off few agencies for which I still have respect.

He's talking about leadership, not the front-line agents who protected Trump. It literally says leadership in the post. Read it.
edit on 13-7-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

link   

BEWARE of the Phrase going to be Used A lot by the MSM in the Coming Days , It could be Another Blatant Lie Pushed on the American People , " Lone Gunman " .

link   
Ya heard that last boom at the end, a .50cal countersniper takin care of business. The suspects head "exploded"...

edit on 777Vpm13America/ChicagoSat, 13 Jul 2024 21:24:00 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Elon on fire:

Harsh.

Protecting Trump even after he beat up a couple of them on 1/6/2020. Admirable!

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
BREAKING.
Trump was speaking shots were fired (5)...Trumps ear bleeding with SS pushing him down.
Trump later stood up...and was ushered out with blood running down his head.

It definitely looks like he was hit in the head...as they led him away.

MORE as develops

MOD NOTE see guyfriday's post

Rev 13:3 talks about a FATAL head wound that miraculously heals.

A pierced ear doesn't sound like a "fatal head wound" to me.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

If he got taken out pretty much anyone but a Democrat would win the following election.

The point though is that no one can replace Trump and half the Republicans are part of the same gang the Democrats are part of.

Pence was a two faced lizard person as far as I'm concerned. A deep state plant.

I actually think he should hold off as long as possible. This is about Trump not the vp. No one cares about the vp.

...unless the vp is Elon.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Did you see the BBC interview? x.com...

PureBlood KrakrMike-NoQuarterNoSurrender šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ“
@krakrmike
LEO had been alerted to him climbing a roof and played dumb.

How did Mark Violets know he would have access to the spot with the perfect angle to make this happen?
Was he on a watch list?
Warren Sharp
@SharpFootball
Ā·
2h
this BBC interview with a guy outside the security perimeter who claims he saw the shooter before he fired is absolutely wild

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

These sharpshooters went against their top commander's orders. Chief Biden says suspects should be shot in the leg.

Not fatally!: www.fox13news.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

It was a post on Twitter.
Apparently those words get throttled or some such thing is my guess fwiw

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer
Yep, 13:3 many are slinging this scripture around. But it is incorrect if they'd but look at the context of the character of the person who would be "the beast" or at least (this particular one). Is going to "utter blasphemies against God" which trump is kind of opposite that.

This particular scripture is referring to "The Beast out of the Sea", this one "stands on the shores of the sea"....where the second one "Comes out of the earth".

What is interesting tho....is the prophecy calls that the Beast will reign/serve/do his thing for a time period of 42 months which is 6 months shorter than a US presidential term.....around that time it will "Wage war against God's holy people".

In revelation 13:11, it begins to describe (a 2nd beast) "out of the earth".

Respectfully,
-Z

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

If he got taken out pretty much anyone but a Democrat would win the following election.

The point though is that no one can replace Trump and half the Republicans are part of the same gang the Democrats are part of.

Pence was a two faced lizard person as far as I'm concerned. A deep state plant.

I actually think he should hold off as long as possible. This is about Trump not the vp. No one cares about the vp.

...unless the vp is Elon.

We want to hear from Donald Trump himself who his Vice President running mate will be. Not from gobs of people coming forward after Trump is killed, pretending to be the one, or saying they knew who he wanted.

My life has been dedicated to helping people plan for the "unthinkable", because the unthinkable really does happen. Only a fool would not name a successor for a very important job like President of the USA. (A fool, or someone who knows the future, and it doesn't include their assassination.)

edit on 1372024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join