It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The MSM is running with it.

I hear it behind me lol

They also ignored their own reporter (NBC at least) when they reported seeing the puffs of smoke coming from the stage.

link   
just heard bouncing around LSM 8 rounds fired from AR, on ABC News.

hold on folks new gun banning rhetoric are coming
edit on 13-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said.

And so it begins………

What begins? we have had assassination attempts before hell Ford has 2 legit attempts in two months, 90% lone nutter 10% this is ATS, thoughts

Im just gobsmacked, by how a shooter got on the roof for a shot, I need to see a map

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

link   
SS: 1 attendee dead...2 critically injured.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IDELB2006

a reply to: DBCowboy

The gaslighting is going to be monumental.

Huge!

Also telling is that no word from Biden

Biden already made a live statement an hour ago on ABC.

Did Biden sound disappointed?

They could be out of Chocolate ice cream so yes possible.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Pictures of downed shooter looks like a flag on the shoulder of his shirt. Possibly dressed like security?

link   
a reply to: ToneD

No, so far, it seems the teleprompters are still intact.

It also seems as though he is DAMN lucky he turned his head when he did. If it was the guy on the roof, It makes sense from where the bullet came from, that it would have grazed his head/ear.

Insane that this happened.

link   
We have something to be proud of as Americans:

Simone Ledeen, a former Department of Defense official under Trump, told POLITICO that the “iconic photos of him being beamed across the world show the true American spirit.”

It is going to be in every newspaper worldwide. Trump standing up after being shot, pumping his fist and saying "fight".

Everything that is happening is making Biden look terrible. Everything that is happening is making Trump look like Captain America. This will go down in history.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The MSM is running with it.

I hear it behind me lol

They also ignored their own reporter (NBC at least) when they reported seeing the puffs of smoke coming from the stage.

Unless there was a prompter directly to his right, I'm doubting it was debris from a teleprompter.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Sources with the Pennsylvania State Police are reporting that all of the Bullets fired at Former President Donald Trump appear to have Missed, and that the Injury on his Right Ear occurred as a result of Broken Glass from a Teleprompter which had Shattered on Stage.

Uncomfirmed

That makes sense.
A cut from glass or even stainless steel bleed like no other.

link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said.

And so it begins………

What begins? we have had assassination attempts before hell Ford has 2 legit attempts in two months, 90% lone nutter 10% this is ATS, thoughts

Im just gobsmacked, by how a shooter got on the roof for a shot, I need to see a map

Here ya go.

link   
Some reporting msm refusing to call it assassination attempt.

That is fake news. CNN actually calling it assassin attempt and have good photos/video.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: rickymouse

If you scratch or hit a deer with a bullet, it does not even move till it hears the noise. You're stunt comment is not even rational. He still could have a concussion from the bullet hitting the side of his head.

Well, Trump's head didn't move when it was "hit", the cap didn't move when it grazed by a speeding bullet, but Trump's hand moved, and then he gracefully and calmly bent over forward, behind a skinning podium. It's almost like he practiced.

This is how Trump reacts to a real physical threat.

There are dead people and surely others with bullet holes in them. What are you trying to say?

link   
It's being reported that the Secret Service has released a statement that the shooter was outside the venue, but if that was true then who did the Secret Service shoot inside the venue?

link   
Surviving attempt makes Trump a "hero" in the eyes of his supporters.

But won't sway Biden supporters away from Joe.

If/when a retribution attack is carried out against Biden, especially if the President is wounded, or worse, would likely sway voters toward the Democratic party.

Unless, Trump's forces can prove that the current Administration was behind the attack on Trump. Not very likely to happen. And claiming, without proof, will be played by the Democrats as "just more conspiracy theory, typical of Trump's cult".

A "successful" attempt on Biden would solve the Dems problem of "how to ease out old Joe", while generating significant "sympathy votes".

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

www.nytimes.com... rally attendees

In a statement, a spokesman for the Secret Service said that one spectator at the rally was killed and two were critically injured. The suspected gunman “fired multiple shots toward the stage from an elevated position outside the rally venue,” the spokesman, Anthony Guglielmi, said.
so that answers that question for ya

link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Some reporting msm refusing to call it assassination attempt.

That is fake news. CNN actually calling it assassin attempt and have good photos/video.

watched them for a moment. CNN team very somber. Blitzer wished him a good recovery.

I wonder if they'll rethink the rhetoric they've been spewing.

link   
makes me wanna buy more guns honestly. who knows what is going thru these people's minds

theyre fear mongering about Trump so much its no wonder like they say he's going to turn America into a Theocratic dictatorship and everyone who isn't a white Christian will be put in concentration camps. He will destroy America. He hates this he hates that. His followers they call people who like Trump cultists and everything else.

It is fanning the flames so much that i am surprised this didn't happen sooner.
edit on 13-7-2024 by Shoshanna because: did not work

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I can imagine Biden going out now and telling stories about assassinations he's survived...
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Also unconfirmed lol

It's the bullet!!! 😊

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join