It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
And what about the insect eaters? How did Noah get a years supply of insects for each of them and where did he keep the insects and what did he feed them to keep them alive and fresh.

Some - not all - Animals that eat Insects

Anteater
Armadillo
Star-nosed mole
Gecko
Moorish gecko
Little owl
Indiana Bat
Common toad
Praying mantis
Ladybug
Moonrat
Web-footed tenrect
Gray flycatcher
Dragonfly
Sugar glider

Insects enough for a whole year ... fresh healthy insects ... for each animal. How did Noah catch them? Where did he keep them? How did he keep them alive? What did he feed the insects since there were no other insects for them to eat and no plants for them to eat either.

Well???

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Why might I bother? You don't do science, just beliefs.

And what's that got to do with the topic anyway?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Funny how you ignore the facts and just trip #. the flood occurred over a period of time and is recorded in various cultures in different ways. t Youngeer dyras event ..prove me wrong..

you are looking at it from the arbrahmic religions which where made to distort and hide the truth.. Our gods are far older.. Our history is older..

you peddle the lie..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

What "facts"?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I do science.. younger dryas...mass flood event.

prove me wrong..

none of u can...

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
the flood occurred over a period of time and is recorded in various cultures in different ways. t Youngeer dyras event

Your younger dryas event was regional and took hundreds of years and didn't cover the Earth over the highest mountain and didn't take place in 2400BC and didn't leave 8 people alive on a boat floating around with animals and wasn't because God got mad at the world and wanted to destroy everything. It's not the same event.

you peddle the lie..

Not even a little.

Noahs Flood didn't happen as the Bible claims it did. It simply did not.

The younger dryas event easily could have happened. But it's not the Noahs Ark story. Not even close. The Noahs Ark story is a complete fabrication.
edit on 1/2/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

The Jews stole the Myth from other cultures. Like Babylonian and Sumerian which came before the Noah Myth. The Myth was created to make the people using it "Gods Special Children

in a nutshell yes.. the stories and mythology are older. religion was turned into weaponized asset to control and invade the lands... Christianity / islam / mormonism.. all parts of the original lie.

double mm..eh i cant spell for #..

:-)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

AGAIN -

How did the Koalas and Kangaroos get from Australia to the Middle East?
How did Noah get a years worth of Euchalyptus and keep it fresh to feed the Koalas?

Eucalyptus Facts

Geography was probably remarkably different before the flood

In terms of the eucalyptus, you have to stop asking it, it's very well known that koalas eat other foods:

The leaves of camphor laurel, macadamia, and olive trees
Bark
Flowers
Termites
Apples

etc

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Noahs Flood didn't happen as the Bible claims it did. It simply did not. The younger dryas event easily could have happened. But it's not the Noahs Ark story. Not even close. The Noahs Ark story is a complete fabrication.

Yes its based on older stories.. it was taken by the jews and hidden / occulted.. there are far older examples of the story and they all differ in some form.. so you can deny the noah as a calibrated historical event. but you cannot discount other older stories.. have u read them to even form a view. or is you opinion based on imagination..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

We have a global mass flooding event. We have evidence of earlier civilization using megalithic structures. which we cant date often consisting of similar styles of stone work, we have various mythology from all around the world talking about such an event we can trace our civilized history upto the younger dryas - glob leki tepi wasnt that far after the event.. We have a global flooding event...

These are non occulted facts..

if u cant even see a smoking gun.. then you need a blind stick and dog..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Because you brought up absurd beliefs, and life from non-life without intelligent input is insane.

"you dont do science"

No i do not buy into theories blindly, I assess empirical data and make my decisions based on that. It so happened to have verified what our ancestors said about history. Now let's hear how you "do science", lemme guess, you just believe whatever they tell you?
edit on 2-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: purplemer
you are looking at it from the arbrahmic religions...

That is because that is where the OP is looking at it from.

Why are you not refuting the OP instead of those saying the OP is wrong, which you seem to agree with?

link   

Prove you wrong?!!!

Prove you right.

That's how it works.

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof.

You don't have any.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
That is because that is where the OP is looking at it from.

Why are you not refuting the OP instead of those saying the OP is wrong, which you seem to agree with?

The global flood account is not contingent on the Jewish account of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I didn't bring any of that up.

Who is "they"?

Insults now, is it?

Good day to you, good day to you sir.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof.

its a beleif held by all old cultures of the world. its you that in the minority...

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
The global flood account is not contingent on the Jewish account of it.

Don't lie, god is watching:

I like the idea that the Bible puts forth because it insists we are children of this super-consciousness that has a plan for the perpetuity of our existence into the deep frontiers of the mind. Evolutionary narrative implies we're just mutated fish that return to oblivion. I am admittedly biased to the former being true, and am happy to have found what I believe is enough evidence to confirm it to be true.

edit on 2-1-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Happy to be so. I don't do beliefs. You do you.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That is because that is where the OP is looking at it from. Why are you not refuting the OP instead of those saying the OP is wrong, which you seem to agree with?

l agree with the OPs narrative. The flood happened I dont with peeps calibration of events.. Sorry for not replying to the people you think i should... Have you got anything to add of value or you just here to mock mod peeps..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Happy to be so. I don't do beliefs. You do you.

yes you do.. science is a belief too... and just to remind you .. you are in the minority here.. so justfity and prove you are correct.. you cant.. you full of fish...

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join