It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Im wondering what's in that big black trunk bottom right?

Pandora's box?

The 10 Commandments?

Or possibly the body of Bob the other Unicorn that met his demise in the depths of that magic sex boat?

edit on 2-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

THE NOAHS FLOOD WOULD HAVE BEEN A COMPLETE FAILURE.
God would have FAILED to see his plan wouldn't work.
The story makes God out to be an evil sadistic MORON.
He would have put all of creation through terror and death ... FOR NOTHING.
You are pushing a story that is an INSULT TO GOD.

You know everyone dies right? It's not the end of the world, or even your soul. If a caterpillar wished to be immortal it could not transform into a butterfly.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
You know everyone dies right? It's not the end of the world, or even your soul. If a caterpillar wished to be immortal it could not transform into a butterfly.

DEFLECTION.

God would have TERRORIZED all of creation and put them through
a HORRIFYING death.

edit on 1/2/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Definitely.

The main theory going.

Like the slab at 500 km under North Ametica may have supercritical fluid collected at the upper portions of the slab to hydroxylate the surrounding minerals, because only so much diffusion can happen, suggesting that some of it stays in this supercritical form, not inside crystal, collected in the slab itself.

There needs to be EXTRA water (in any mixed form) to validate the conductivity readings, that exceed the average 1.0 wt capacity of wadsleyite. Still pending further research.

Where, honestly I have my problem, is flushing all out in 40 days and returning it in 150. You have to increase rate of upwelling from a cycle from many million years to 40 days.

The return part is another problem.

That hasn't even been covered yet.

The return would likely have been a reverse of whatever caused it to go to the surface. If an increase in pressure in these layers caused such a release, then returning the pressure to normal could have brought back normalcy. Gravity brings water down, heat and pressure shoots it up. In regular conditions, the equilbrium of these processes allows a consistent sea level.

It almost confirmed the water goes down with subduction.. The Pacific Plate subducts under Japan at 10 centimeters a year. For comparison, Southern Califormia moves North 5 to 7 centimeters a year. I have moved 90 centimeters closer to San Fransisco in 15 years.

The text does say that valves opened and water burst forth. There's already known mechanisms where the earth's crust moves, imagine a fault-line the length of a whole tectonic plate bursting forth with water.

I know the processes can't be accelerated to accommodate this under any circumstances, all points all null and void in service of water from the deep, but I am silently appreciative of the faith and loss of perspective required to put forth such a claim..

Yeah this was going to be my next point. There could be mechanisms that make this process happen quickly.

Regardless, I think we can all say we have learned a lot in this thread, obviously everyone has their side which often times seems immutable, but we did all learn a lot researching the various topics for this debate. Thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

DEFLECTION.

God would have TERRORIZED all of creation and put them through
a HORRIFYING death.

It's not a deflection. You act as though death is this awful thing, but it is not. This is a temporary stage, an incubator for conscious souls to develop into the eternal realms. Many souls in these higher realms are thankful for the purgation that occurred, because their awareness now dwells in eternity cleansed of the old depravity.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

You know everyone dies right? It's not the end of the world, or even your soul.

Well, we do hope.

But that's a question that if you get wrong, you're never going to know, hence the beauty of the beautiful illusion i should imagine.

Or if you're correct, then Bingo i suppose.

Can i have my very own special pocket universe to play with please Mr God?

if a caterpillar wished to be immortal it could not transform into a butterfly.

I hate to break it to you cooperton but butterflies are very mortal.
edit on 2-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And its not us that are trying to shift the goalposts which are clearly set at around 2000BCE.

No thats what im trying to say.. the summerian has the same version of noah. but it does not and cannot fit the biblical time frame.. demonstrating what i was trying to say.. the calibration is wrong...

not really trying to prove the biblical account.. i think we need to look far and wide..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

No thats what im trying to say.. the summerian has the same version of noah. but it does not and cannot fit the biblical time frame.. demonstrating what i was trying to say.. the calibration is wrong...

not really trying to prove the biblical account.. i think we need to look far and wide..

When I was researching the Egyptian history I found some phenomenal facts that may reinforce the 2300 BC date. It may actually be that the younger dryas event (the global flood and accompanying catastrophes) needs to be re-calibrated. I will do a separate post tonight if I have time.
edit on 2-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I hate to break it to you cooperton but butterflies are very mortal.

They serve as a metaphor of transformation.

Imagine telling someone not familiar with the metamorphosis that a worm will one day encapsulate itself, liquefy its body, and then re-assemble into a winged creature and fly away. It sounds absolutely preposterous, but it's true.

To complete the metaphor, we know this is the case because there are witnesses

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Tha abrahamic larp is just that. gods borrowed from earlier mythology.. the YHHW is no exception was a desert god of storms / chaos and war.. That god was based on SET the egypt god of chaos and desert storms and war, the enemy of the sun.. horus (sun / son)

Set has turned into a planet. the planet Saturn. the planet of restriction.. the sabbath god of the abrahamic fathers..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It's not a deflection. You act as though death is this awful thing, but it is not. .....

DEFLECTION.

Acknowledge that the story makes God out to be a sadistic monster who TERRORIZED people and animals before putting them to a very PAINFUL death. It takes away His love and compassion.

Acknowledge that the story makes God out to be a complete IDIOT for trying to stomp out evil this way and for not knowing ahead of time that the plan would be a FAILURE. It takes away His omnipotence.

Acknowledge that the story makes God putting all of creation through terror and death ... FOR NOTHING.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

When I was researching the Egyptian history I found some phenomenal facts that may reinforce the 2300 BC date. It may actually be that the younger dryas event (the global flood and accompanying catastrophes) needs to be re-calibrated

All i know is the numbers have been muddled to confuse us..

great thread,,

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Dont know about the same but as you know "the Epic of Gilgamesh "had a flood myth that bears some similarities to the story of Noah's Ark found in the Bible.

I mean there are clear parallels between the Sumerian flood myth and the biblical account but also significant differences in details and religious significance.

The Op is never mind a few others.

Again through the Younger Dryas does not account for actual global flood.

The geography of Earth during the Younger Dryas was similar to the present-day configuration as far as im aware.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
How did the Koalas and Kangaroos get from Australia to the Middle East?
How did Noah get a years worth of Euchalyptus and keep it fresh to feed the Koalas?
How did the Panda get from China to the Middle East?
How did Noah get a years worth of Bamboo for them and keep it fresh?
What about the one year supply of termites needed to feed the mongooses, anteaters, and aardvarks?
Where did Noah keep those termites and what did he feed them to keep them alive and fresh?
They would have eaten the ark!!!
And what about those that eat ants? Can't mix termites and ants together, they are mortal enemies.
How did Noah get a years supply of ants for the ant eating animals and where did he keep them?
And what about the insect eaters? How did Noah get a years supply of insects for each of them and where did he keep the insects and what did he feed them to keep them alive and fresh.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Tha abrahamic larp is just that. gods borrowed from earlier mythology.. the YHHW is no exception was a desert god of storms / chaos and war.. That god was based on SET the egypt god of chaos and desert storms and war, the enemy of the sun.. horus (sun / son)

Set has turned into a planet. the planet Saturn. the planet of restriction.. the sabbath god of the abrahamic fathers..

If earth has cancer, then it will go to extreme measures to detox, just like any other body. Those who survived were like the surviving gut biome after a full-body antibiotic.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Acknowledge that the story makes God out to be a sadistic monster who TERRORIZED people and animals before putting them to a very PAINFUL death. It takes away His love and compassion

Acknowledge thats your version of the story you have decided to hold above others,, says more about you...
than the narrative given for these stories..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The return would likely have been a reverse of whatever caused it to go to the surface.

Let's call that a compromise a la force majeure extrême (read as great EXTERNAL force)

Given what has to happen, the cause has to be COMPLETELY ABSTRACT and from outside known reality.

Definitely no longer anywhere near the realm of natural phenomenon. Given known subduction/upwelling rates.

At this point I can say an omnidimensional super-existent space lizard is responsible for just teleporting the water in any form it wants. OR Just conjured it from and returned it to the aether.

IDK, Maybe try to work this study in?

news.harvard.edu...

According to a new, Harvard-led study, geochemical calculations about the interior of the planet’s water storage capacity suggests Earth’s primordial ocean 3 to 4 billion years ago may have been one to two times larger than it is today, and possibly covered the planet’s entire surface.

So now the water storage capacity was filled up over billions of years until reaching a point of equilibrium between what enters and exits the MTZ. The past 500 million years has seen no more than 400 meters of fluctuation.
edit on 2-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Where did Noah keep those termites and what did he feed them to keep them alive and fresh?
They would have eaten the ark!!!

If I'm gonna take time to answer these I might as well have some fun. Given a pair of termites, let's see how long it would have taken them to eat the ark:

Empirical data shows a colony of 60,000 termites will eat about 5g of wood per day. But since there's only 2 we divide 5g by 30,000 = 0.17mg per day for 2 termites.

The ark was estimated to weigh about 1,200,000 kg, or 1,200,000,000,000 mg.

(1 day / 0.17 mg consumed) x 1,200,000,000,000 mg of wood = 7,000,000,000,000 days. That equates to 19,000,000,000 years for a pair of termites to devour the entirety of Noah's ark.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

If I'm gonna take time to answer these I might as well have some fun. Given a pair of termites,...

NO! For the love of God pay attention. There would have had to have been a YEARS SUPPLY OF TERMITES for every termite eating animal aboard the ark. NOT 'a pair'. A YEARS SUPPLY! And they would have to have been kept somewhere, and they would have to have been fed, and they would have to have been kept alive and well in order to feed the ant eating animals.

HOW DID NOAH CATCH THE YEAR SUPPLY OF TERMITES FOR EVERY TERMITE EATING ANIMAL?
WHERE DID HE KEEP THEM? WHAT DID HE FEED THEM?

edit on 1/2/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Would they not have bred and multiplied, surely?
edit on 2-1-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join