It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Noah would have known NOTHING about ostriches. He would not have known that they require GRAVEL to be included into their diet. The ostriches would have died from neglect because Noah wouldn't have known to take a year supply of gravel on board the boat or each ostrich.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
How did Noah get a years supply of ants for the ant eating animals and where did he keep them and what did he feed them? How did Noah catch a year supply of ants for each animal anyways?

28 Species of Animals That Eat Ants Click Here

A years supply of fresh healthy ants for each of those animals ... two of each kind ... how'd Noah catch those ants and where did he store them and what did he feed them?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I think in human-built structures, if you give the likes of termites a food source they will consume it and breed until it's all gone.

As soon as they managed to eat a hole in the bottom of the magic boat or compromise the structural integrity the thing would be apt to sink like a Russian submarine all the same.

Meaning they would not even have to devour the entire structure to pose a significant problem to the TARDIS boat's continued exitance in the spacetime continuum.

edit on 2-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
And what about the insect eaters? How did Noah get a years supply of insects for each of them and where did he keep the insects and what did he feed them to keep them alive and fresh.

Some - not all - Animals that eat Insects

Anteater
Armadillo
Star-nosed mole
Gecko
Moorish gecko
Little owl
Indiana Bat
Common toad
Praying mantis
Ladybug
Moonrat
Web-footed tenrect
Gray flycatcher
Dragonfly
Sugar glider

Insects enough for a whole year ... fresh healthy insects ... for each animal. How did Noah catch them? Where did he keep them? How did he keep them alive? What did he feed the insects since there were no other insects for them to eat and no plants for them to eat either.

Well???

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: cooperton

Would they not have bred and multiplied, surely?

A colony of 60,000 termites would still take over 600,000 years to eat the ark lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Magic beans, silly!

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I can't believe we are even having this conversation!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How did the Koalas and Kangaroos get from Australia to the Middle East?
How did Noah get a years worth of Euchalyptus and keep it fresh to feed the Koalas?

Eucalyptus Facts

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm sure I've touched on this but Dinosaur Ubers of course.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
A colony of 60,000 termites would still take over 600,000 years to eat the ark lol.

That's your faulty math. HOW DID NOAH CATCH THE TERMITES TO FEED ALL THE TERMITE EATING ANIMALS? How did he keep the termites alive without them eating into the ark enough to make it sink? They wouldn't have to eat the whole thing ... just enough to weaken it and make it sink.

Well?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
How did Noah get a years supply of ants for the ant eating animals

Ants reproduce and make more ants

Also, Ant-eaters don't solely eat ants, they also eat honey.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

"A colony of 60,000 termites would still take over 600,000 years to eat the ark lol."

That's your faulty math.

Show me where I made my error then. Until then, I am going to stop answering your silly questions, you need to chill first.

link   
cooperton

Acknowledge that the story makes God out to be a sadistic monster who TERRORIZED people and animals before putting them to a very PAINFUL death. It takes away His love and compassion.

Acknowledge that the story makes God out to be a complete IDIOT for trying to stomp out evil this way and for not knowing ahead of time that the plan would be a FAILURE. It takes away His omnipotence.

Acknowledge that the story makes God putting all of creation through terror and death ... FOR NOTHING ... and the plan God supposedly had was a COMPLETE FAILURE.

link   

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I can't believe we are even having this conversation!!!!!

Ok then, let's talk about how non-life can become a living independent organism through random chance. I can't think of a crazier mythos.
edit on 2-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

cooperton

Acknowledge that the story makes God out to be a sadistic monster who TERRORIZED people and animals before putting them to a very PAINFUL death. It takes away His love and compassion.

Acknowledge that the story makes God out to be a complete IDIOT for trying to stomp out evil this way and for not knowing ahead of time that the plan would be a FAILURE. It takes away His omnipotence.

Acknowledge that the story makes God putting all of creation through terror and death ... FOR NOTHING ... and the plan God supposedly had was a COMPLETE FAILURE.

Acknowledge that caps lock doesn't bolster your argument

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Ants reproduce and make more ants

Not fast enough to keep feeding all the ant eating animals.
And how did he catch the years supply of ants for each of the animals?
What did he feed them?

Also, Ant-eaters don't solely eat ants, they also eat honey.

Hey genius ... WHERE DID NOAH GET A YEARS SUPPLY OF HONEY to feed all the ant eaters? How did he store it to keep it fresh? And don't say he got it from bees on board because there would have been no pollen on board to feed the bees in order to make the honey and not enough bees to make enough honey even if there was pollen on board.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Until then, I am going to stop answering your silly questions, you need to chill first.

They aren't 'silly questions'. They are ON TOPIC and they DESTROY your premise.

Asking solid questions is 'chill' just fine.

HOW DID NOAH CATCH THE TERMITES TO FEED ALL THE TERMITE EATING ANIMALS? What did he feed them? How did he keep the termites alive without them eating into the ark enough to make it sink? They wouldn't have to eat the whole thing ... just enough to weaken it and make it sink.

WELL???

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Acknowledge that caps lock doesn't bolster your argument

DEFLECTION.

And the sporadic use of capitals to make a point is just fine.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ants WILL BE PROVIDED!

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join