It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: purplemer

That magic TARDIS boats that can hold 2 pairs of millions of animals on Earth are impossible? LoL

I think the onus is on anyone that chooses to entertain such nonsense to "prove it" as you so ""eloquently"" put it.

Someone posted a link regarding how epigenetics are the culprit for much of the biological diversity exhibited on the planet, I will try to dig it up. But essentially what that is saying is that it could be that the biological taxon "family" is representative of the Biblical term "kind". (think about how wolves gave rise to the vast diversity of dog breeds over the years). When the Bible refers to "kind" they are not referring to species, but rather more so like the taxon of 'family', which there are only about 5000 land dwelling families of creatures. Given 1.8 million cubic feet on the ark, each couple would have a 360 cubic feet of space.
edit on 2-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Then im sure you will be able to provide a better calibration that makes it all make sense.

Yes i can do that. start by learning your kali yuga cycle a 24-26k year cycle that the big year.. The fall and rise of man.. Known to you as the zodiac cycles..or the big year. Thats probably the first thing you should go and learn about..

t did not result in a global flood or the entire planet being covered in water

A series of events that took place over the globe and included multi flooding events.. Hence the multi mythology from different cultures. That makes perfect sense to me..

Noah's Ark is quite frankly unsurmountable

Still waiting.. where is this unsurmountable science..? My ancestors the world over in there sacred teaching shared flood narrative of a flood event that wiped out previous civilization. We had civilization after the younger dryas event

Now prove to me there was none before?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

And you were going to feed them all on just 5 bluefin tuna per day if memory serves.

Can you provide some sort of rudimentary design that incorporates what you are suggesting?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Degradation33

Its unclear in biblical verse where the water comes from..

“the fountains of the great deep” and the “windows of heaven.”

Maybe the oceans.. maybe from under the earth....

I thought it rained for 40 days or something?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Well, that explains everything.

Its evidence of a global flood you are after and not just accounts of mass flooding, if you can provide that regarding the applicable time period, that will be impressive.

Now prove to me there was none before?

None before what?

If its civilisation before the Younger Dryas, there were ancient human populations in various parts of the world, but these were primarily hunter-gatherer societies, i don't think they could build magic TARDIS boats.
edit on 2-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

So how and how long might it take to find, capture, transport and load all these animals, bearing in mind they would have come from various continents?

Even with modern tech and transportation id guess today that would be a very lengthy task. If even possible.

Do tell?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
You guys get upset when God allows free will and doesn't stop evil, then you get upset when he does stop evil lol. A full cleansing of the land was required.

Not upset, just saying it is contradictory and that in and of itself is an argument against some of the claims made about god.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We have a global mass flooding event.

We have evidence of earlier civilization using megalithic structures. which we cant date often consisting of similar styles of stone work,

we have varous mythology from all around the world talking about such an event

we can trace our civilized history upto the younger dryas - glob leki tepi wasnt that far after the event..

We have a global flooding event...

So you cant prove such an event didnt happen.. although u said you have massive proof.. infact just the above without going into details looks like a smoking gun. Yet openly deny its possibility without evidence..

fair play

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes. So God is not infallible and not omnipotent?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So how and how long might it take to find, capture, transport and load all these animals, bearing in mind they would have come from various continents? Even with modern tech and transportation id guess today that would be a very lengthy task. If even possible.

unless the story was told in a way that people could understand what it meant.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

"We have evidence of earlier civilization using megalithic structures. which we cant date"

Why can't we? Which ones?

Stonehenge is near me. It's been dated.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Supposedly the animals all made their way to the Ark on there own? So the Kangaroos, Koalas, Platypus and so on from Australia had to swim half way across the world bringing their own food for a year. Then places like China, creatures like Giant Panda's had to carry very large amounts of bamboo with them too.
Also how the fresh and sea water life survived through a deludge that flooded the Earth 5.5 miles above sea level.

Cooperton moved on from this to his magic water under the mantle because he couldn't answer those questions.

edit on 2-1-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So how and how long might it take to find, capture, transport and load all these animals, bearing in mind they would have come from various continents?

Even with modern tech and transportation id guess today that would be a very lengthy task. If even possible.

Do tell?

Don't hold your breath. 59 pages and he still hasn't answered these simple questions -

How did the Koalas and Kangaroos get from Australia to the Middle East?
How did Noah get a years worth of Euchalyptus and keep it fresh to feed the Koalas?
How did the Panda get from China to the Middle East?
How did Noah get a years worth of Bamboo for them and keep it fresh?
What about the one year supply of termites needed to feed the mongooses, anteaters, and aardvarks?
Where did Noah keep those termites and what did he feed them to keep them alive and fresh?
They would have eaten the ark!!!
And what about those that eat ants? Can't mix termites and ants together, they are mortal enemies.
How did Noah get a years supply of ants for the ant eating animals and where did he keep them?
And what about the insect eaters? How did Noah get a years supply of insects for each of them and where did he keep the insects and what did he feed them to keep them alive and fresh.

ETC ETC

Should be easy questions to answer if Noahs Ark is true.

Yet the only thing out of cooperton is deflection, denial, and really bad and easily debunked "science".

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

"unless the story was told in a way that people could understand what it meant".

Yes. It's a story.

What did it mean, then?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

"We have evidence of earlier civilization using megalithic structures. which we cant date"

I was also going to ask which ones can't be dated and what evidence do you have of it??

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Well that explains it then!

😂😉🍻

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I thought it rained for 40 days or something?

The story is based on older mythos. That is v evident if you have a look.. Here is another version..

11th Tablet of the Babylonian Gilgamesh epic. Here, the legendary Uta-napishtim, son of Ubara-tutu, relates a tale about the great deluge. Warned by the god Ea (Sumerian: Enki) that the great gods have decided to send down a flood to destroy humankind, Ea instructs Uta-napishtim to demolish his house, abandon wealth, build a boat, and seek safety. He is to take on board the boat the seed of all living things. The boat is to be six decks high and shaped like a cube. Uta-napishtim obeys his god; he loads the boat with all of his gold and silver and takes on board the beasts of the field and the creatures of the wild together with artisans and all of his family and kin. Soon the storm begins; for six days and seven nights

www.metmuseum.org...

See the flood myth remains.. the time involved changes..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

We have a global mass flooding event.

Where/when?

We have evidence of earlier civilization using megalithic structures. which we cant date often consisting of similar styles of stone work,

So if you cant date it then how is it evidence?

we have varous mythology from all around the world talking about such an event

Floods yes, but of the global sorts not so much.

we can trace our civilized history upto the younger dryas - glob leki tepi wasnt that far after the event..

Noah's ark?

We have a global flooding event...

You keep saying it but fail to be abler to provide proof as to "global flooding".

So you cant prove such an event didnt happen.. although u said you have massive proof.. infact just the above without going into details looks like a smoking gun. Yet openly deny its possibility without evidence..

I dont have to prove things that did not happen, thats simply not how the burden of proof works, and you know that fine well.

fair play

Fair play Noah's Ark is a parable but certainly not to be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Can you explain why God needed Noah to help him out of his mess?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I was also going to ask which ones can't be dated and what evidence do you have of it??

Show me science that can date rock cutting in the absence of cultural evidence... its not there. By default that leaves a lot to subjective interpretation.

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join