It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
You guys get upset when God allows free will and doesn't stop evil, then you get upset when he does stop evil lol. A full cleansing of the land was required.

Hey genius ... God didn't stop evil. If real, the Noahs Ark flood was a complete FAILURE. God would have put all the people of the world, and all the animals of the world, through sheer TERROR and a miserable death .. all to supposedly end evil. But according to the story, evil popped right back up again. Noah wasn't even dead and the evil was right there again. The myth tells of EPIC FAILURE on the part of God to end evil ... which makes God abusive and STUPID.

And no ... 'a full cleansing of the land' was NOT required. All God had to do was send a virus to kill humans and give immunity to Noah and his family. There would have been no need to terrorize and kill all the animals, destroy all vegetation, and completely wipe out the oceans.

The story is an INSULT to God.

edit on 1/2/2024 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: purplemer

Can you explain why God needed Noah to help him out of his mess?

As the human population grew, the gods began to regret their decision. The noises made by the throngs of people disturbed the gods' sleep. The Earth god, Enlil, attempted to cull the population by sending plague, famine and drought. When his efforts failed, he sent the Deluge (flood) to destroy mankind.

The other gods pledged to keep Enlil’s plan a secret, but the clever Ea (also known as Enki) decided to warn one of his followers. Atrahasis was told to build a boat and to take on board all living things. When the flood came, Atrahasis, his family, and the species of the Earth survived. After seven days, the boat came to rest on Mount Nimush, and Atrahasis released a dove, a swallow, and a raven to search for land.

owlcation.com...

amazing eh

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

"See the flood myth remains."

Glad you accept it's a myth. Cos that's all it is.

Was the universe created in six days and then God had a kip on the seventh day because he was knackered?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Others said the same earlier in the thread, OP refuses to accept that. It's Noah or nothing.

But if you want to bang your head on that brick wall have at it.

edit on 2-1-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yep. Unbelievable. Literally.

link   

Is that a Unicorn I spy on the top deck of that magic boat?

edit on 2-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

We call it the Arbhanmic larp. Our Gods are far older. Arbramics are copies of older stories... with the addition of the great god YHWH ofc.. who as you probably know was a storm and war god from the desert,,Sounds very much like the Egyptian god Set the god of chaos / storms and war. Later occulted with the planet Saturn.

for the win

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yep. Unbelievable. Literally.

I know eh..

but what if it keeps happening.. here is the vedic version..

The Shatapatha Brahmana recounts how he was warned by a fish, to whom he had done a kindness, that a flood would destroy the whole of humanity. He therefore built a boat, as the fish advised. When the flood came, he tied this boat to the fish's horn and was safely steered to a resting place on a mountaintop

The vedics have a history older than mankind. Unbelievable to the educated and indoctrinated.. I understand that,

if u want to learn..
first unlearn.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yes. So after the flood there would have been no vegetation to feed the herbivores and no prey for the carnivores.

How'd that work?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Talking fish now, is it?!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Time for the other half of this, the return part.

a reply to: cooperton

Hydroxylated minerals strongly insists upon the presence of water in some form or another in these layers, supercritical water is even used in engineering purposes to hasten various reactions. I doubt the presence of water just stops in the upper mantle.

Definitely. "Water" (in crystal and supercritical silicate-H20) goes down to the 660 discontinuity. Once you get to the silicate perovskite, not so much.

The main theory going.

Like the slab at 500 km under North Ametica may have supercritical fluid collected at the upper portions to hydroxylate into minerals, although supercritical hydrates more easily than thicker aqueous fluid, only so much diffusion can happen, suggesting that some of it stays in this supercritical form, not inside crystal, collected in the slab itself.

They speculate this because there needs to be EXTRA water (in any mixed form) to validate the conductivity readings, that exceed the average 1.0 wt capacity of wadsleyite. Still pending further research.

Where, honestly I have my problem, is flushing all out in 40 days and returning it in 150. You have to increase rate of upwelling from a cycle of many million years to 40 days.

The return part is another problem.

That hasn't even been covered yet.

It almost confirmed the water goes down with subduction.. The Pacific Plate subducts under Japan at 10 centimeters a year. For comparison, Southern Califormia moves North 5 to 7 centimeters a year. I have moved 90 centimeters closer to San Fransisco in 15 years.

The fastest subduction zone on Earth is in Tonga, the most seismically active region in the world, its rate is 24 centimeters a year. So 2.5 meters every 10 years.

This is how water is introduced. The harder question to answer is how to force all the hyothetical water all back down, if subduction is the only way that happens.

These processes are really slow all around. It's millions upon millions of years too slow.

I know the processes can't be accelerated to accommodate this under any circumstances, all points all null and void in service of water from the deep, but I am silently appreciative of the faith and loss of perspective required to put forth such a claim..
edit on 2-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

When presented with evidence.. change the narrative,, that dont look v smart..

the babylonian unicorn / ishtar gate / east star gate,, / processional gates, told you to learn the yuga cylces first.. but here we are with you being non the wiser..

can only do so much for peeps..

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Hey genius ... God didn't stop evil.

Yeah because he didn't stop free will either.

If real, the Noahs Ark flood was a complete FAILURE.

Well the global totalitarian Nephilim regime ended so that's a bonus. Think of Nazis except they're fn giants and eat people.

And no ... 'a full cleansing of the land' was NOT required. All God had to do was send a virus to kill humans and give immunity to Noah and his family. There would have been no need to terrorize and kill all the animals, destroy all vegetation, and completely wipe out the oceans.

The historical record, form the various cultures, in their own words, are the ones who said the depravity of humankind had gotten out of control. There were even fallen angels subjugating humans.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Stop the thread, I want to get off!

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Talking fish now, is it?!!!!!

Fish people turn up as a common theme pretty much perform the same as the neplhim bible/ neturu egypt / annuaki / summerian..

The Dogon have lovely mythology of them. they call them the Nommo

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Stop the thread, I want to get off!

hotel California

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yeah, some evidence might be nice purplemer.

Of the tangible sorts mind you.

As opposed to whatever the above amounts to.

And its not us that are trying to shift the goalposts which are clearly set at around 2000BCE.

That's what you are aiming for, and that's when you need to provide evidence of a global flood that supports the biblical accounts.

If you cant do that buddy, i suggest you go back are read what is being claimed.

I loved all the same sort of stuff you're attempting to introduce, but im afraid its not going to support the Biblical account.

Which as you well know is a rehash of tales that came before, but about as verbatim as the Sunday Sport.
edit on 2-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I like how in the lower left hand you can see a lion digging into one of the two horses and something also seems to have killed one of the two camels on the right.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Yeah because he didn't stop free will either.

Well the global totalitarian Nephilim regime ended so that's a bonus. Think of Nazis except they're fn giants and eat people.

The historical record, form the various cultures, in their own words, are the ones who said the depravity of humankind had gotten out of control. There were even fallen angels subjugating humans.

THE NOAHS FLOOD WOULD HAVE BEEN A COMPLETE FAILURE.
God would have FAILED to see his plan wouldn't work.
The story makes God out to be an evil sadistic MORON.
He would have put all of creation through terror and death ... FOR NOTHING.
You are pushing a story that is an INSULT TO GOD.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
How did the Koalas and Kangaroos get from Australia to the Middle East?
How did Noah get a years worth of Euchalyptus and keep it fresh to feed the Koalas?
How did the Panda get from China to the Middle East?
How did Noah get a years worth of Bamboo for them and keep it fresh?
What about the one year supply of termites needed to feed the mongooses, anteaters, and aardvarks?
Where did Noah keep those termites and what did he feed them to keep them alive and fresh?
They would have eaten the ark!!!
And what about those that eat ants? Can't mix termites and ants together, they are mortal enemies.
How did Noah get a years supply of ants for the ant eating animals and where did he keep them?
And what about the insect eaters? How did Noah get a years supply of insects for each of them and where did he keep the insects and what did he feed them to keep them alive and fresh.

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join