It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
I was talking in short term, survival minded sustenance level thinking. Just like the Dutch families example I used

But that isn't the plot of this story.

After the flood, everything was dead and the animals had to repopulate without being Dutch or knowing what the Dutch knew a century ago.

You are establishing parameters to hear only the answers you want to hear.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Why are they dead?

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Phantom42338
a reply to: cooperton

If that's the case and they never stop growing, what happened during the 40 days and 40 nights? ? They were growing.

It takes more than 40 days for a dinosaur to grow dramatically.

How did Noah and his crowd feed the dinosaurs? There are over 1900 species of dinosaurs discovered. One of each sex would have been 3800 reptiles on the boat. What are you smoking???

We've already been over this, go read the rest of the thread. There are Plenty of fish in the sea to feed the carnivores

What part of the Fish would be dead do you not get ?

Saltwater fish survive at a salinity of .24 to .28 Freshwater fish survive at 0 percent salinity - The water temp would have also dropped along with PH Saltwater fish need a PH of 8.0 ----------- Science

The death of the worlds freshwater fish would have killed everything alone spiking Ammonia lvls corals would have all bleach out adding to ammonia lvls everything would be dead .

And you simply do not have any way to assume all conditions at every location upon those waters were exactly the same everywhere at all times.
Science.

I happen to know for a fact salt water and fresh water naturally separate.
And rainwater can help in that.
That depths of water provide different conditions.
And desalination can take place naturally.
And marine life seems to be able to naturally navigate the separate conditions.
And some places would be storm, others calm.
I honestly cannot understand why you think marine life would die.
It baffles me how you can superimpose these everything is dead scenarios

I'll repost it for you and no they do not separate how do you think people mix salt for aquariums ? A Global Flood is a Global flood- Freshwater evaporates rising salt levels salt is a solid and stays adding freshwater dilutes the salinity lvls .

"The death of the worlds freshwater fish would have killed everything alone spiking Ammonia lvls corals would have all bleach out adding to ammonia lvls everything would be dead . Not to mention the death of all aquatic life - Remember He only took 2 Crocks alligators Hippos etc Or for that Matter All the dead land animals and humans the water would have been rancid ."
edit on 22-12-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This is ironic, since the whole point of the flood, according to those who believe the story, was that god wanted everything dead.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The animals were not there to repopulate the earth, just like Noah and his family?

Wouldn't they each go back to their habitats or at least away from the humans?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: FarmerSimulation
You certainly didn't address it in your original reply:

It was built to float, not tip over and sink.
No need for steering.
Watch the documentary for curing this ignorance.
You are trying to make a god in your own image.

And still, you have not taken into account the space or the work needed to move all the waste into piles, all the while, supposedly, fishing to feed animals.

So no, you didn't address it, you gave a possibility, after I brought it up, that really isn't feasible taking into account the other parts of the story.

See what you did here?
You asked for answers for specific conditions.
I answered specifically.
You said now it does not need to be specific because it does not fit with the other parts of the story that confused you.
I can only go line upon line, precept upon precept.
And I actually do need to rely on my own unique skillets and understanding to answer.
I simply do not know everything.
That is why I feel fortunate to have posters like Cooperton to step in and provide answers and explanations where I would need to Google like some of these numbskulls do to pass themselves off as know-it-alls.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You didn't answer specifically according to all the parameters and details given in the story.

I would do this, that or the other doesn't mean there was space or the conditions for that to have worked.

That is just like OP saying the top deck could have had soil and would have been a sunny garden, forgetting that the story says it rained for 40 days.

And then you have the aftermath, "and they lived happily ever after, the end." only works in fairy tales.

What do 1 or 3 pairs of animals do in a barren land?

So yeah, you answered specifically what you think they might have been able to do about a single challenge, not the whole event.

edit on 22-12-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

This is ironic, since the whole point of the flood, according to those who believe the story, was that god wanted everything dead.

No dude.
God wanted the inbreeding nephilim giants removed.
They never were intended and did not belong here.

Correct that. The interspecies inbreeding nephilim and giants.
They were porking animals too.
edit on 22-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

No dude.

What did he do give everything else scuba mask so they could breath in rancid water ? Imagine the site Noah would have seen all the floating dead bloating bodies of the dead aquatic animals land animals and humans "Sea of the dead" .

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No dude.

Correct that. The interspersed inbreeding nephilim and giants.

And he couldn't just have pulled them off the planet like things are supposed to happen during the rapture?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Why are they dead?

If that's the case and they never stop growing, what happened during the 40 days and 40 nights? ? They were growing.

How did Noah and his crowd feed the dinosaurs? There are over 1900 species of dinosaurs discovered. One of each sex would have been 3800 reptiles on the boat. What are you smoking???

We've already been over this, go read the rest of the thread. There are Plenty of fish in the sea to feed the carnivores

Saltwater fish survive at a salinity of .24 to .28 Freshwater fish survive at 0 percent salinity - The water temp would have also dropped along with PH Saltwater fish need a PH of 8.0 ----------- Science

The death of the worlds freshwater fish would have killed everything alone spiking Ammonia lvls corals would have all bleach out adding to ammonia lvls everything would be dead .

And you simply do not have any way to assume all conditions at every location upon those waters were exactly the same everywhere at all times.
Science.

I'll repost it for you and no they do not separate how do you think people mix salt for aquariums ? A Global Flood is a Global flood- Freshwater evaporates rising salt levels salt is a solid and stays adding freshwater dilutes the salinity lvls .

"The death of the worlds freshwater fish would have killed everything alone spiking Ammonia lvls corals would have all bleach out adding to ammonia lvls everything would be dead . Not to mention the death of all aquatic life - Remember He only took 2 Crocks alligators Hippos etc Or for that Matter All the dead land animals and humans the water would have been rancid ."

As fresh water is less dense than saltwater, it floats above the seawater. A sharp boundary is created between the water masses, with fresh water floating on top and a wedge of saltwater on the bottom. Some mixing does occur at the boundary between the two water masses, but it is generally slight.Feb 26, 2021

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No dude.

Correct that. The interspersed inbreeding nephilim and giants.

And he couldn't just have pulled them off the planet like things are supposed to happen during the rapture?

I am not a pretrib rapture guy.
Imo it is not biblical and makes no sense, biblically

And I might add, the rapture theory has absolutely no bearing on salvation no matter which side you choose as a believer.
Imo it does and will leave you emotionally unprepared during the Tribulation period if you are counting on the rapture.
If there is a rapture my stance will simply be "oh, cool"

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Why are they dead?

Science.

As fresh water is less dense than saltwater, it floats above the seawater. A sharp boundary is created between the water masses, with fresh water floating on top and a wedge of saltwater on the bottom. Some mixing does occur at the boundary between the two water masses, but it is generally slight.Feb 26, 2021

You are reaching and that is only in some very calm conditions and in a few places on this planet add a storm like a global flood the rain mixes it all mixes. When it rains the freshwater mixes with the saltwater otherwise there would be a layer of freshwater on the ocean as we speak . Give it up man .

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Doesn't have to be pretrib.

You buy into the story about Elijah being taken up into the heavens?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
They would have to learn to be afraid of humans.
That came later.
You really do not know much about animalinteractions with humans do you?
They have to learn to fear us.
Not all but most.
Animals speak and communicate mostly in emotions.
They can sense our emotions.

The animals were not there to repopulate the earth, just like Noah and his family?

Wouldn't they each go back to their habitats or at least away from the humans?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Doesn't have to be pretrib.

You buy into the story about Elijah being taken up into the heavens?

And Enoch.
It is the pretrib rapture I reject wholeheartedly.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The death of the worlds freshwater fish would have killed everything alone spiking Ammonia lvls corals would have all bleach out adding to ammonia lvls everything would be dead . Not to mention the death of all aquatic life - Remember He only took 2 Crocks alligators Hippos etc Or for that Matter All the dead land animals the water would have been rancid .

The waters would layer, and yeah the fish are smart enough to know when it's getting to salty. Since saltier water is more dense, it would be more towards the bottom with the continual freshwater rains. We've been over this.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Why are they dead?

There is not a reason in the Bible or in the world to believe that is true.
I Google it and gave you the first item that popped up and searched no further for any other examples.
What you are presuppositions is ridiculous and preposterous

Science.

You are reaching and that is only in some very calm conditions and in a few places on this planet add a storm like a global flood the rain mixes it all mixes. When it rains the freshwater mixes with the saltwater otherwise there would be a layer of freshwater on the ocean as we speak . Give it up man .
Where is the answer I posted?

OK again.
I Google it and gave you the first link that popped up.
I never searched further.
There is no reason at all we have to accept your preposterous presupposes conditions that everything that happened during the flood was the same everywhere and all the same.
Your presupposition is ridiculous

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

And Enoch.

So they could have done that if they didn't mean to kill everything that wasn't on that ark.

If you think about it, he could have just killed everything and then repopulated. Would have taken less time and he would have wiped out original sin as well. Earth 2.0 instead of limping along with a patched up Earth 1.1.
edit on 22-12-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This contradicts your theory about a special group that introduced horses. They would have been all traveling in a pack and the domesticated animals would have been there from the start.

Looks like you are trying to have your cake and eat it too.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

And Enoch.

So they could have done that if they didn't mean to kill everything that wasn't on that ark.

If you think about it, he could have just killed everything and then repopulated. Would have taken less time and he would have wiped out original sin as well. Earth 2.0 instead of limping along with a patched up Earth 1.1.

But what about marine life.
Why would you kill it?
Are we about to talk about dolphins?
Woohooo, another reason to post a Robert Sepehr video.
Woot!
Let me go find it.

Mammals survived the flood off the boat

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join