It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Flood explains Oil Deposits and Geological layers

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

If that's the case and they never stop growing, what happened during the 40 days and 40 nights? ? They were growing. How did Noah and his crowd feed the dinosaurs? There are over 1900 species of dinosaurs discovered. One of each sex would have been 3800 reptiles on the boat. What are you smoking???

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
I answered a poster that claimed the boat had to be steered.

I know, but he also mentioned maintenance, which you didn't address.

And before the flood lifespans were longer as per my example of what dinosaurs were most likely to be. Really old reptiles and fish.
But if so the vegetation would also have extended lifespans and overgrowth so as to be food for such behemoths.
It might have been one great big tree that got harvested to build the Ark.
That is not the best arg to hang your hat on.
Imo

"Might have been one big tree", isn't an answer, it is you speculating.

Yes I did.
The engineering aspects are addressed in the video.
A better question is why all our moderncastles are built with extra large ceilings and rooms and doors and no way to heat them or more importantly, no plumbing or bathrooms.
Just 100 years ago all the royals and guests at parties would # and piss in the stairwells.
In San Fransisco they # and piss in the streets in front of businesses.
I highly suspect Noah had more common sense in building and engineering for disposal of human waste than we have proven by today's standards.

Which brings up a point Cooperton alluded to.
Fertilizer.
Do you know how important urea is to soil and plant growth?
Did you know you can can use, need, organic animal matter for soil aggregate?

I bring this very, VERY important point up to address a very recent and modern problem we are all facing worldwide.
Did you know it is illegal to sell chemical fertilizer as of this year?
That the entire world is now working on where to get nitrogen for crops?
Noah had it figured out I bet.
Now you have to go back to animal poop to get it.
I know of someone working on pulling nitrogen from air, the vacuum using electricity and a big transformer.
He has had success too. But it is too expensive yet.

Me?
I am turning the Joel Salatin model on steroids in using animals and chickens for their poop and urea.
And incorporating vermiculture.
This is in my wheelhouse.
Animal poop and pee for the win.
When Noah got off the ark he planted a vineyard and grew grapes.
I bet he had great success having plenty of poop and pee to modify and correct the soul nearly immediately.
Have you heard of composting?
Of course you have.
But if you are not into vermiculture I doubt you know this.
Composting manure takes about 6 months before it is ready for soul amending.
But with an adequate amount amount of composting worms I can take a pile of horse manure and compost it completely in 15 days.
I am willing to bet Noah took more that 6 worms on board is my thinking.
Not only that.
All insects exoskeleton shells are made of the same substance called chitin. A polysaccharide.
In worms guts there is an enzyme called chitinase. Chitinase is in their casting.
Chitinase dissolves chitin.
With enough chitinase in the soil the odor emited from the plants scare and chase insects away from even landing on the plant leaves.
Noah knew!!!!!!! Guaranteed!!!!!!!
But you didn't until I just now told you.

So, chemical fertilizers are now outlawed for sale. What I would do right now for an arkfull of animal peep and poo.....and enough red wigglers
edit on 22-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I highly suspect Noah had more common sense in building and engineering for disposal of human waste than we have proven by today's standards.

More speculation, and they had to feed and dispose of the waste of all the animals. So, no you didn't address it.

ETA: Even if they were to compost it, that is a lot of work and you need the space. You see? You give shallow answers without taking into account the logistics, the man power available and the physical constraints.

Even more speculation.

One thing your mind seems to be closed to is the possibility that it never happened. It is just a story.

edit on 22-12-2023 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Can you tell the difference between facts and fiction?

Nope.

Not even in the slightest.

Tell it to your imaginary man in the sky FarmerSimulation that will punish you for all eternity should you not think and do exactly as you are told.

He's probably more your speed.

Can you tell the difference between a logical argument and a logical fallacy?
I know from experience with you that you do not know.
As seen in your post I am addressing now vs. the same exact thing I pointed out with your argument style years ago.
In fact you choose to use logical fallacies as a default mode of interaction in every thread you engage in.
I see it only as baiting and laziness.
But maybe just as bad as using wiki and Google to pass off as your own in trying to look smart always at others expense instead of pursuing actual knowledge in engaging in a discussion.

You always seem to resort to discussing people and personalities than events or ideals which are higher platitudes of pursuit.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

More speculation, and they had to feed and dispose of the waste of all the animals. So, no you didn't address it.

ETA: Even if they were to compost it, that is a lot of work and you need the space. You see? You give shallow answers without taking into account the logistics, the man power available and the physical constraints.

Even more speculation.

One thing your mind seems to be closed to is the possibility that it never happened. It is just a story.

In 15 days worms turn poop into the best soil available.
Of course I addressed it.
No manure smell. Just beautiful earthy smell

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Even more speculation.

:eyeroll:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You certainly didn't address it in your original reply:

It was built to float, not tip over and sink.
No need for steering.
Watch the documentary for curing this ignorance.
You are trying to make a god in your own image.

And still, you have not taken into account the space or the work needed to move all the waste into piles, all the while, supposedly, fishing to feed animals.

So no, you didn't address it, you gave a possibility, after I brought it up, that really isn't feasible taking into account the other parts of the story.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Can you tell the difference between a logical argument and a logical fallacy?
I know from experience with you that you do not know.

Where the concepts of reasoning and argumentation are concerned a logical argument is a premise, that is presented to support or justify a conclusion.

Whereas a logical fallacy is a flaw in reasoning, or an error in an argument, that makes the argument invalid, unsound, or unreliable.

Your flaws in reasoning and refusal to entertain facts, and reality, are evident in just about every post you have chosen to contribute to this thread, plain as day and for all to see.

Anyhoo good luck with your belief in Noah's Ark nonsense and man walking with dinosaurs twaddle.

Just sitting down to our 11-year-old's nativity play right now.

So possibly time to pay attention to the real world and leave you to walk with your dinosaurs.

I'm not smart FarmerSimulation, I'm not stupid nether, but you sure are silly, and that's by your own design.

Have a nice day pursuing your ""actual knowledge"".

edit on 22-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No need for steering.

And still, you have not taken into account the space or the work needed to move all the waste into piles, all the while, supposedly, fishing to feed animals.

So no, you didn't address it, you gave a possibility, after I brought it up, that really isn't feasible taking into account the other parts of the story.

Some manure you can place the worms directly in the pile where it is.
Others you have to do more work to remove urea first.
Then manure simply becomes soil.
Shoot man, you can even grow something right there on the spot to feed the animal even.
You act like Noah was a retail consumer unaware of animal and plant husbandry.
Like today where people look down on farmers who have livestock because it is somehow cruel to have animals and we should have to buy meat in the supermarkets just like the rest of us.
If I was Noah I would have a porous floor to collect urea and separate from manure that I would compost with worms without doing much more than moving into a pile for the worms to work on.
Then I'ld plant a cool weather crop like kale for grazing and soil building.
If you were after sprouts which create 7 times the weight of seed in 5 days time with very little light needed you would have something highly nutritious to help feed animals. And all on the spot.
Then use the urea to grow with also.
You can pour urea on straw and grow things immediately also.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

No need for steering.

I was driving and working all day.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is just as foolish as OP's answer about salting fish. Nobody is saying people didn't know these things. But they only had so much room to pack in the animals, food, at least for the carnivores, to last a year and only 4 men and 4 women to do all the work.

Then you have animals travelling back to their original habitats with the planet wiped of anything to eat other than rotting fish that would have been stuck ashore ones the waters receded.

No amount of shoehorning is going to make this story work.

Still doesn't change the fact that you didn't address something and then insisted you did.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom42338

If that's the case and they never stop growing, what happened during the 40 days and 40 nights? ? They were growing.

It takes more than 40 days for a dinosaur to grow dramatically.

How did Noah and his crowd feed the dinosaurs? There are over 1900 species of dinosaurs discovered. One of each sex would have been 3800 reptiles on the boat. What are you smoking???

We've already been over this, go read the rest of the thread. There are Plenty of fish in the sea to feed the carnivores

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

If that's the case and they never stop growing, what happened during the 40 days and 40 nights? ? They were growing.

How did Noah and his crowd feed the dinosaurs? There are over 1900 species of dinosaurs discovered. One of each sex would have been 3800 reptiles on the boat. What are you smoking???

We've already been over this, go read the rest of the thread. There are Plenty of fish in the sea to feed the carnivores

What part of the Fish would be dead do you not get ?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This is just as foolish as OP's answer about salting fish. Nobody is saying people didn't know these things. But they only had so much room to pack in the animals, food, at least for the carnivores, to last a year and only 4 men and 4 women to do all the work.

Then you have animals travelling back to their original habitats with the planet wiped of anything to eat other than rotting fish that would have been stuck ashore ones the waters receded.

No amount of shoehorning is going to make this story work.

Still doesn't change the fact that you didn't address something and then insisted you did.

Go look at the size of some seed.
You can get sprouts that provide highly nutritious feed 7 times the weight in 5 days time with no direct light, no soil needed.
Right off the boat you could immediately modify soil to grown on using worm castings alone.
That is just one of many modalities of providing nutrition.
There are Dutch communities that during the potato famines a century ago survived for 2 years on 2 tablespoons of hemp oil per person per day.
Cannabis and hemp were staple food and feeds.
It is where the Canaan name is derived from.
It is highly nutritious and can sustain life. It has all the amino in its complete protein spectrum and can even sustain carnivores.
Keneh Bosm is its Aramaic/chaldean/hebrew name found in the Bible.
It once saturated the world including the USA just a short century ago.
You can make textiles that do not wear out with it. Biofuel, food, feed, industrial lubricants.

I promise, Noah knew.

It was even the key ingredient for the anointing oil for the Hebrew High Priests and burned as incense in the Holy of Holies.
Used for healing.

But, we are so much smarter as people we outlawed its use worldwide

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why are they dead?

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I promise, Noah knew.

No you can't.

And how were the animals getting back to their natural habitats going to sprout seed and extract hemp oil?

You always go off on these irrelevant tangents.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Why are they dead?

Saltwater fish survive at a salinity of .24 to .28 Freshwater fish survive at 0 percent salinity - The water temp would have also dropped along with PH Saltwater fish need a PH of 8.0 ----------- Science

The death of the worlds freshwater fish would have killed everything alone spiking Ammonia lvls corals would have all bleach out adding to ammonia lvls everything would be dead . Not to mention the death of all aquatic life - Remember He only took 2 Crocks alligators Hippos etc Or for that Matter All the dead land animals the water would have been rancid .
edit on 22-12-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I promise, Noah knew.

No you can't.

And how were the animals getting back to their natural habitats going to sprout seed and extract hemp oil?

You always go off on these irrelevant tangents.

I was talking in short term, survival minded sustenance level thinking. Just like the Dutch families example I used

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I was talking in short term, survival minded sustenance level thinking. Just like the Dutch families example I used

But that isn't the plot of this story.

After the flood, everything was dead and the animals had to repopulate without being Dutch or knowing what the Dutch knew a century ago.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Why are they dead?

Saltwater fish survive at a salinity of .24 to .28 Freshwater fish survive at 0 percent salinity - The water temp would have also dropped along with PH Saltwater fish need a PH of 8.0 ----------- Science

The death of the worlds freshwater fish would have killed everything alone spiking Ammonia lvls corals would have all bleach out adding to ammonia lvls everything would be dead .

And you simply do not have any way to assume all conditions at every location upon those waters were exactly the same everywhere at all times.
Science.

I happen to know for a fact salt water and fresh water naturally separate.
And rainwater can help in that.
That depths of water provide different conditions.
And desalination can take place naturally.
And marine life seems to be able to naturally navigate the separate conditions.
And some places would be storm, others calm.
I honestly cannot understand why you think marine life would die.
It baffles me how you can superimpose these everything is dead scenarios

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join