It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian unions refuse handling arms shipments for Israel-Hamas conflict

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Imagine worshipping the same deity but because you like red and I prefer blue we kill each other for the glory of the same deity.

Spirituality is soooo deep which is why money talks and prayer walks every single time.
edit on 21-11-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

The same people that cry antisemitism shout screw the innocents.

Go figure.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Then they should let the hostages go and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Never take holey matters lightly. Religious conviction is some of the best camouflage humans have dressed themselves in to hide their base instincts bourne from the lizard part of the brain.

These people are a threat to the survival of the entire human race with their delirious outbursts leading to self fulfilling prophecies about end times.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You seem to be bothered a lot with the workers and ordinary citizens around the world who understand the level of slaughtering in Gaza and want an immediate end to the killings of civilians.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Imagine worshipping the same deity but because you like red and I prefer blue we kill each other for the glory of the same deity.

Spirituality is soooo deep which is why money talks and prayer walks every single time.

Absolutely!

They both worship the same fictional but very unpleasant character in the old testament but still hate each other so much.

Back to the topic, it's so nice to see thousands and thousands all over the world who want the immediate end of the war.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

And not self-fulfilling in the sense that it's an accident. They really WANT to see their very own ancient chosen-people prophecy to become reality...because faith.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

"Some people just want to see the world burn."

-Alfred, The Dark Knight

The one thing all these Nutjobs have in common?

Abrahamic religion.

Those Belgians and Barcelonan shipment workers are very smart to refuse to ship weapons for slaughtering more innocent people.

The trauma of the families of the innocent civilians of Gaza all over the world will, without a doubt, boil over onto the international community with vows of revenge for vocal, material, and monetary support for Israel and the genocide that continues to this day.

Meanwhile, many on ATS will say this is antisemitism.

Imagine this kind of argument is made and the dockworkers in Spain or Belgium who refuse to load and unload military materials and equipment are called antisemites.... I mean it can happen given the level of desperation and the lack of arguments by those who support the Israeli Government and their narratives.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It's a grimm fairy tale season for sure.

Some people see death and destruction as a happy ending.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Back to the topic, it's so nice to see thousands and thousands all over the world who want the immediate end of the war.

How is Israel expected to wipe out Gaza at a rate of 400+ under-reported explosive-ordinance special deliveries per day if dockworkers continue to refuse resupply shipments?

and

Isn't it supporting terrorism to send critical aid supplies to Gaza?
edit on 21-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: ?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
By deception they make war

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat

To whom is the deception directed, I wonder?

Either, it's to the terrorists and the fake-out is part of a grand strategy to deal with terrorism by any means necessary...

-or-

It's to the rest of the world, so as to continue the obvious destabilization of the Middle East guaranteeing vows of revenge-violence for the murder of innocent people for generations to come.

Edit2Add:™

Either way there could not possibly be any other reason for IDF bombardment of 400 + under-reported special precision-guided deliveries per day other than National Security, right?

edit on 21-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: spiffification

edit on 21-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: TM™

edit on 21-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: stuf

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat

Neither side is fooling anybody.

Hamas attacked as should have been predicted by Israeli Intel, fail!

Israeli massacre should have been predicted by Hamas, fail? or was it planned for maximum effect?

This is what both sides have been doing continuously massacre after massacre all the while the Palestinian people living under occupation.

Israeli government wants a one Israeli state without Palestine (so they say) and want to expand into Lebanon and elsewhere.

Hamas wants a one state shared by both (so they say).

So it looks to me like there can be no road to an agreement for lasting peace at this point in time.

Without U.S. involvement via arms and money this conflict/war would not be viable.
edit on q000000161130America/Chicago2121America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

they are clowns that can't even make a coherent argument without falling back into the circular logic of faith.

these clowns just haven't yet realized how funny they look, and how well they fit the role in clown world...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

they are clowns that can't even make a coherent argument without falling back into the circular logic of faith.

these clowns just haven't yet realized how funny they look, and how well they fit the role in clown world...

You fail to realize both sides' circular logic of faith.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

"The emperor has no clothes."

A very famous religious iconography comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

"The emperor has no clothes."

A very famous religious iconography comes to mind.

That would be the U.S. as the emperor with no clothes and no real backbone to do the right thing either.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The same people that cry antisemitism shout screw the innocents.

Go figure.

Oh the irony!
But it goes further than that as some of them argue that Gaza needs to be annihilated and carpet bombing is a solution. We get lessons in civilization, law, and morality....

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I wish it was so circular. Just look at the quotes in my sig. They are from discussions on whether the claim that "Palestinians are also terrorists" is disinformation.

The logic was followed all the way to that point.

But isn't there another term for such a claim?

I'm sure dockworkers all over the world are wondering what repercussions will befall their people as active participants in the resupply of IDF carpet bombing operations.
edit on 21-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

That's a possible deduction from what I said. It might be due to my statement being mainly based on the culture I have most interaction with, but i don't fail that realization at all.
I just have barely any Muslim friends and they don't really influence our culture, therefore can't really say anything about their clowning...

But yes i agree with you faith is in itself a circular logic...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join