It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian unions refuse handling arms shipments for Israel-Hamas conflict

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Leviathan4

I read it. Doesn't mention Belgium. Or Spain
Does it?

Try again.

No but it's your own source that you have used to claim something about Belgium or Spain.

I wouldn't use such as source especially when you made the claim it's an empty gesture referring to Belgium.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Are you well? You're not making much sense lately.

It's your thread about arms shipments from Belgium to Israel.

If there aren't any, and I can't find any evidence that there might be, then this is indeed an empty gesture.

If you can find any, that would be great.

I'll leave it with you.
edit on 24-11-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Are you well? You're not making much sense lately.

It's your thread about arms shipments from Belgium to Israel.

If there aren't any, and I can't find any evidence that there might be, them this is indeed an empty gesture.

If you can find any, that would be great.

I'll leave it with you.

My original sources say about Belgian unions refuse to handle shipments that head to Israel. To suggest there are none it's something that shows you have no valid arguments other than trying to argue this is an empty gesture without any evidence. If you're claiming there are no arms shipments from Belgium to Israel then you can show it.

If you make the claim then the burden of proof is on you. Do you really think there is a conspiracy out there?!
edit on 24-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Belgian transport workers' unions on Tuesday called on their members to refuse to handle military equipment being sent to Israel to battle Hamas gunmen.

Useful idiots for Hamas telling underlings not to do their jobs and not to allow Israel to defend itself. How Nazi of them.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Not how it works, old bean.

I simply asked you if there actually were any.

You want me to prove a negative now?!

You have made the claim that the docker's stance is praiseworthy.

I simply said I couldn't find any evidence of any shipments. Can you, please?

You seem to be in turmoil.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Not how it works, old bean.

I simply asked you if there actually were any.

You want me to prove a negative now?!

You have made the claim that the docker's stance is praiseworthy.

I simply said I couldn't find any evidence of any shipments. Can you, please?

You seem to be in turmoil.

My original sources say about Belgian unions refuse to handle shipments that head to Israel. To suggest there are none it's something that shows you have no valid arguments other than trying to argue this is an empty gesture without any evidence. If you're claiming there are no arms shipments from Belgium to Israel then you can show it.

You have said this is an empty gesture and you consider there are no arm shipments from Belgium to Israel. That's your words and not mine. You need to keep up with your claims.

The title of the thread is self explanatory... The article talks about the refusal of workers to handle shipments from Belgium to Israel which implies there are shipments from Belgium to Israel. Unless you want to redefine reality....
edit on 24-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

No. Not my words.

I asked you if there actually were any such shipments as if not it is, indeed, an empty gesture. "If".

I have not said or claimed that there are none, just that I couldn't find any evidence for them.

So I simply asked if you had any.

Please stop twisting my words and claiming I'm saying something that I plainly am not.

You do this a lot and it's dishonest.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Many more port workers from different countries are joining in the refusal to ship arms to Israel.

European trade unions intensify actions of solidarity with Palestine

Port workers’ unions in Italy, Greece, and Turkey have announced their decision to boycott the loading and unloading of arms destined for Israel’s criminal war in Gaza.

On October 30 in Denmark, activists from the Communist Youth of Denmark (DKU), blocked all entrances to the Søborg plant of the Danish arms company, Terma, in protest against its sale of weapons and equipment to the Israeli Defense Forces.

peoplesdispatch.org...
edit on q000000161130America/Chicago3434America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q000000191130America/Chicago0404America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

"Port workers’ unions in Italy, Greece, and Turkey have announced their decision to boycott the loading and unloading of arms destined for Israel’s criminal war in Gaza."

"As the genocidal war conducted by the Zionist state of Israel against Gaza enters its second month, trade unions in Europe have stepped up their solidarity with Palestine."

Looks like your source might be a little...biased?

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

"Port workers’ unions in Italy, Greece, and Turkey have announced their decision to boycott the loading and unloading of arms destined for Israel’s criminal war in Gaza."

"As the genocidal war conducted by the Zionist state of Israel against Gaza enters its second month, trade unions in Europe have stepped up their solidarity with Palestine."

I think they are anti-war, if that is biased in your mind, it makes no difference to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yeah .. that source calls Israels self defense 'genocide' even though it clearly isn't.
Biased loaded language and inaccurate. Yep.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Bit more than "anti-war", more like "anti-Israel".

The bias and bile is evident.

As is yours, old bean.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Here is their joint statement for the massacre to stop - stop the transport of death.

pamehellas.gr...
edit on q000000301130America/Chicago0404America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What "nonsense" might that be?

Asking you a simple question?

Stop the transport of death!

pamehellas.gr...

You should read it if only to look for their bias.

“No one can remain silent when a child is killed in Gaza every 10 minutes. No one can remain silent when there are more than 15,000 wounded in Gaza without the necessary treatment because of the suffocating blockade by the murderer state of Israel.”

peoplesdispatch.org...
edit on q000000451130America/Chicago0202America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No. Not my words.

I asked you if there actually were any such shipments as if not it is, indeed, an empty gesture. "If".

I have not said or claimed that there are none, just that I couldn't find any evidence for them.

So I simply asked if you had any.

Please stop twisting my words and claiming I'm saying something that I plainly am not.

You do this a lot and it's dishonest.

So you're saying that somehow all this is an empty gesture as there are no arms shipments from Belgium to Israel. These unions must have imagined the whole thing after all, refusing to handle arms shipments that are heading to Israel which they don't exist according to you...

How absurd!

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Wow! You are doing it again.

That's not what I am saying. At all.

You are piling lie upon lie and I, for one, am tired of it.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join