It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian unions refuse handling arms shipments for Israel-Hamas conflict

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Kurokage

The context of my post was for both sides, but how is it that you misread it? See how it works?

Really? Yet I see no condemnation of the Hamas attack? See how that works?

The thread is about the Belgian unions refusing to handle shipments that head to Israel. Trying to argue about Hamas isn't a wise tactic.

You need to come to terms with reality that people are against the slaughtering of innocent civilians by the Israeli Army. That's more than clear.

Then why are you and Quint' talking about Israels 'Destruction in Gaza' ? If Belgiuim was shipping armaments to Israel isn't it all connected and so not drifting the thread?
You need to come to terms with reality that people are also against the murder and kidnapping of 1400 innocent Iraeli people, which is made VERY CLEAR from the ATS membership.

You do enjoy trying to tell others what they can and can't talk about on ATS. That decession is upto the great ATS Mods.

It is you who needs to come to terms with reality that the majority of people around the world are against the war and the mass killings of innocent civilians who are slaughtered in the name of self defense. That's why the Belgian and Spanish unions have taken similar decisions.

And yes, of course any sane person will be against what Hamas did on the 7th of October but that doesn't justify the slaughtering of innocent civilians. It's that simple.
edit on 25-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The context of my post was for both sides, but how is it that you misread it? See how it works?

The thread is about the Belgian unions refusing to handle shipments that head to Israel. Trying to argue about Hamas isn't a wise tactic.

You need to come to terms with reality that people are against the slaughtering of innocent civilians by the Israeli Army. That's more than clear.

Then why are you and Quint' talking about Israels 'Destruction in Gaza' ? If Belgiuim was shipping armaments to Israel isn't it all connected and so not drifting the thread?
You need to come to terms with reality that people are also against the murder and kidnapping of 1400 innocent Iraeli people, which is made VERY CLEAR from the ATS membership.

You do enjoy trying to tell others what they can and can't talk about on ATS. That decession is upto the great ATS Mods.

You want to ignore how these people feel in those unions, movements, labour groups and how they feel is what I am posting about, it's called the reason why they want a ceasefire, the reason why they are refusing to handle arms shipments to Israel. The ridiculousness of carp's and your assertions that evidence is needed that the arms to Israel exist at all is absurd.

This conflict did not start on Oct. 7th and that is a fact you need to reconcile yourself with and stop pushing that one day to justify the genocide of innocent people who have been under Israel occupation for 20 years.

Absolutely!

What an absurd argument thru have made!

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

"If anyone claims there are no arms shipments from Belgium to Israel and the whole story is a fabrication then they can prove it."

I never said that.

I choose not to engage with you about things that I have not said and claims I simply have not made.

Have a great weekend.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It is you can needs

What does a 'you can needs' mean?

with the reality that the majority of people around the world are against the war and the mass killings of innocent civilians who are slaughtered in the name of self defense. That's why the Belgian and Spanish unions have taken similar decisions.

Anyway, you seem to enjoy plucking figures and majorities out of thin air.
Yes people are against it, but a large majority of those are muslim, just like the march in London were. See how easy that is, just like you've done in the thread.

And yes, of course any sane person will be against what Hamas did on the 7th of October

I think thats the first in all your posts and threads against Israel that you've made that statement?
See, you do have room to grow!

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You want to ignore how these people feel in those unions, movements, labour groups and how they feel is what I am posting about, it's called the reason why they want a ceasefire, the reason why they are refusing to handle arms shipments to Israel. The ridiculousness of carp's and your assertions that evidence is needed that the arms to Israel exist at all is absurd.

This conflict did not start on Oct. 7th and that is a fact you need to reconcile yourself with and stop pushing that one day to justify the genocide of innocent people who have been under Israel occupation for 20 years.

Absolutely!

I think you meant to type 'What an absurd argument you have made!" as they seem stuck on trying to tell everyone they know the conflict between Hamas and Israel didn't star on the 7th, like they think no-one else knows that or something.
edit on 25-11-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Absolutely!

I think you meant to type 'What an absurd argument you have made!"

Yep! And that goes for both you and carpy...
The whole thing has been invented after all as you have insinuated. There are no arms shipments from Belgium to Israel because Carpy couldn't find any evidence there are... How absurd is this thing. I am impressed to be honest! Don't you have any better arguments?

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It is you can needs

What does a 'you can needs' mean?

with the reality that the majority of people around the world are against the war and the mass killings of innocent civilians who are slaughtered in the name of self defense. That's why the Belgian and Spanish unions have taken similar decisions.

Anyway, you seem to enjoy plucking figures and majorities out of thin air.
Yes people are against it, but a large majority of those are muslim, just like the march in London were. See how easy that is, just like you've done in the thread.

And yes, of course any sane person will be against what Hamas did on the 7th of October

I think thats the first in all your posts and threads against Israel that you've made that statement?
See, you do have room to grow!

If anyone claims there are no arms shipments from Belgium to Israel and the whole story is a fabrication then they can prove it.

You said:

I think thats the first in all your posts and threads against Israel that you've made that statement

Not really. I have repeated it quite a lot but you either don't pay attention or try to create a false impression just others are trying to create false equivalency arguments when they equate support for ceasefire and peace to support for Hamas...

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Not really. I have repeated it quite a lot

I'll do what you usually do here, where's the evidence that you've posted that a lot?? Please post the proof!!

'cricket churps'

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Absolutely!

I think you meant to type 'What an absurd argument you have made!"

Yep! And that goes for both you and carpy...
The whole thing has been invented after all as you have insinuated. There are no arms shipments from Belgium to Israel because Carpy couldn't find any evidence there are... How absurd is this thing. I am impressed to be honest! Don't you have any better arguments?

Well seeing how that was a reply to quintessentone by you, you obviously think his argument is absurd. I wouldn't go that far and just say he's misinformed instead...

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

If anyone knows how a unions' main priority is to protect their workers, they will know that everyone puts safety first and for some members here to suggest these union workers don't know what they are handling so as to know how to handle it safety, or where the shipment comes from or where it is going to are just trying to derail this thread. Handling any shipment involves extensive training and the implementation of safety protocols, for that to happen a MUST is the need to know all product details.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I'll do what you usually do here, where's the evidence that you've posted that a lot?? Please post the proof!!

'cricket churps'

It's irrelevant to the thread and off topic.
Not going to post off topic conversations but you can take a look at my posts. You tried to argue that I somehow don't condemn Hamas but I told you that I do. You can't ask me for 'evidence' just like you can't ask me for evidence the sky isn't blue..

It remains the fact this conversation about arms shipment that are non existent is one of the most absurd I have ever seen.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

for that to happen a MUST is the need to know all product details.

As long as it details things like if its flammable or toxic etc. Then it doesn't really need show much more.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If anyone knows how a unions' main priority is to protect their workers, they will know that everyone puts safety first and for some members here to suggest these union workers don't know what they are handling so as to know how to handle it safety, or where the shipment comes from or where it is going to are just trying to derail this thread. Handling any shipment involves extensive training and the implementation of safety protocols, for that to happen a MUST is the need to know all product details.

Yes, it's a weird argument that has been invented yesterday so to argue something out of nothing. The unions and their workers don't know what they are handling and in this case there is no proof there are arms shipments from Belgium to Israel so there are none. They must have imagined the whole thing...

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

As long as it details things like if its flammable or toxic etc. Then it doesn't really need show much more.

So it is a matter of belief after all?! The unions believed there were arms shipments heading to Israel and created a story that doesn't exist. If anyone claims there are no arms shipments from Belgium to Israel and the whole story is a fabrication then they can prove it.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

'cricket churps'

It's irrelevant to the thread and off topic.
Not going to post off topic conversations but you can take a look at my posts. You tried to argue that I somehow don't condemn Hamas but I told you that I do. You can't ask me for 'evidence' just like you can't ask me for evidence the sky isn't blue..

It remains the fact this conversation about arms shipment that are non existent is one of the most absurd I have ever seen.

Utter fail from you.
Could you not even find one more? Does that show your bias here? If the tables were turned you would now be demanding proof in every post you made.
I can ask for evidence for you to prove what you've posted and so your arguement fails.
And it's not of topic, as you've posted many threads about your distain for Israel and I'm just showing that this is just another one.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So it is a matter of belief after all?! The unions believed there were arms shipments heading to Israel and created a story that doesn't exist. If anyone claims there are no arms shipments from Belgium to Israel and the whole story is a fabrication then they can prove it.

Well as I've stated since page 1....

Belgian Unions are well within their rights to refuse.

Do you really believe American arms shipments are going to have a picture of a missile on the side like something from Acme!! Get real.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Well as I've stated since page 1....

Belgian Unions are well within their rights to refuse.

Do you really believe American arms shipments are going to have a picture of a missile on the side like something from Acme!! Get real.

Any hazardous or non-hazardous material or product will have an identifier number/letter code and warning/identification symbols which tells a union worker all they need to know what the product is, where it came from, and where it is going. They MUST know all details of a product so as to be able to follow all safety protocols.

These workers know exactly what they are handling and I commend them for refusing to transport the means of death and continued massacre of the Palestinian people.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yes, it's a weird argument that has been invented yesterday so to argue something out of nothing. The unions and their workers don't know what they are handling and in this case there is no proof there are arms shipments from Belgium to Israel so there are none. They must have imagined the whole thing...

It's because they have no ability to debate the true subject matter, that being the rising solidarity of ordinary people from all countries, labour unions, youth movements, and especially the Arab nations working with the European Union and the U.N. General Assembly to try and get other complicit countries to stand up with them for a ceasefire and then find a way to end this conflict once and for all.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Wouldn't they be in sealed metal shipping containers?

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Wouldn't they be in sealed metal shipping containers?

Are you having health issues? What about paperwork do you think these shipments don't come with paperwork?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join